My baby, Bean

Leon/Neo Collection

 

 

Family: Hakyeon's Bean is missing

 

 

 

Taekwoon pulls his husband closer as Hakyeon starting to cry again. He caress Hakyeon's backside before run his palm over Hakyeon's swollen belly.

"We promise you that we will do our best."

The officer in front of him said as he done writing down Taekwoon's report of their missing son, Hongbin.

His 7 years old son was adopted last year. Hakyeon was so keened to have the adorable boy as the new addition of Cha-Jung household, though, they already had their own sons. They read over Hongbin files and Taekwoon had to say that that boy has unfortunate previous adoptions. He was return back because his previously family thought Hongbin is too naughty. Hakyeon said Hongbin's past family was stupid and he deem to take Honfbin back home.

*****

 

Taekwoon immediately put Hakyeon to sleep as his pregnant husband did not take a blink since Wonshik and Jaehwan told him Hongbin was missing.

"I want my baby."

Hakyeon whines as he grabs on Taekwoon arms. Tears streaming down his cheeks and he choked on his own sobs.

"We'll look again tomorrow. For now, I want you to rest."

He wipes the tears of his husband face and kisses hia temple before pulling the blanket up to their chest. He pulls his husband into his arms and sing him a lullaby, until he is sure that Hakyeon is sleeping before he slips off the bed.

He went to Jaehwan's room and sees his oldest son is looking out his window. So, he steps inside after knocking on the door. Jaehwan turns around before he padded to his Appa and wrap his arms around his Appa waist.

"When will Hongbin comes home?"

Taekwoon took a deep breath before lift his son up and lay him on his Chopper bed. He pulls the blanket before kiss on Jaehwan's temple.

"Don't worry, I'll look for him."

Jaehwan stares into his eyes before nods his head. He slowly shut his eyes and Taekwoon stood up, dimming the light before heading to Wonsik's room.

"I'm coming in"

He said after knocking a few times. He can't help the smiles on his face as he sees Wonsik already on his bed. He looks ready to sleep but as he sees his Appa he quickly sit up.

"Appa," 

Taekwoon is frowning as Wonsik calls him. His voice sounds so small and cautious. He hums at his son before sit at the edge of the bed. Slowly, Wonsik crawl out of his blanket and wrap his small arms around his Appa neck. 

"We're sorry." Taekwoon flinches as Wonsik is crying. His son tighten his hold on his Appa neck before bury his face deeper on Taekwoon's shoulder.

"Why? What is it? What's wrong?"

"We're- we-"

Taekwoon pats on Wonsik small back before pulling him of his shoulder and make him sit on his lap properly.

"What is it, Wonsik?"

Wonsik bit his lips and trying to wipe the fat crocodile tears of his cheeks.

"We're accidently broke Umma's trophy when we'rw playing. And, a-and Hongbin was so scared. He told us Umma will send him back."

"Why would he thinks Umma will chase him out?"

"He said all his parent does that when he's naughty."

Taekwoon feels his heart clenches tightly. He slowly put Wonsik back, tucking him under his blanket before kiss on his temple.

"I am sure Umma not going to do that. Umma loves all of you, remember?"

"Promise me,you'll bring him home."

Taekwoon hold out his pinky finger as Wonsik does.

"I promise.'

 

*******

 

The next morning, Taekwoon get a call from the orphanage and was told that Hongbin was there and he was scolded for not properly follows the procedure to turn Hongbin.

"Let's go there! I want my baby!"

Hakyeon was frantic as he told him the news. Eventhough he told his husband to relax, Hakyeon didn't because he  wants to meet Hongbin right away, so, they went to the orphanage right after Wonsik done pooping. Hakyeon were crying during the journey and crying louder as Wonsik told him what happened.

"Why would I throw away my baby? Why did he even thinking that?"

 

******

 

They were taken to the office while Jaehwan and Wonsik playing with the kids.

"You can't drop him here and drives away, Mr. Jung. Did I not telling you the proper procedure?"

"No, this is misunderstanding, Mrs. Yoo. We have never planned on giving him back."

"Is that so? So, why did we found him sleeping outside the gate?"

Taekwoon can't help but sighing before explaining the whole situation as Mrs. Yoo frowning and stares at Hakyeon whom starts to cry. 

"Where is he? Where's my baby?"

Hakyeon stood up but was stopped as one of the caretaker brings Hongbin in. Immediately, Hakyeon went to his son and hugs him tight. He looks at Hongbin's face before kisses him all over his face.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me? Why did you left the house?"

Taekwoon crouch down before he hugs Hongbin as well. The boy suddenly burst into tears and apologize to his foster parent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to broke your trophy."

Hakyeon pulls him again and hold him tight. He wipes the tears on Hongbin's cheeks before he kiss him.

"It's okay. I'm not mad."

"Really?" Hongbin bit his lower lip as he stares imto Hakyeon's eyes with his own big puppy eyes. Once a while he choked on his own sobs. 

"Really. Listen, it's okay to broke things because you're a baby. But, I believe all my children are clever enough not to break everything, right?"

Hongbin nods his head slowly. Head low while he is fidgeting his fingers.

"Now, lets go home."

Hongbin looks back to him in surprise.

"You're taking me home?"

Taekwoon did not even surprise as his husband crying again. His husband pulls their son into his arms and wailing.

"Of course we're taking you home. Why are you even asking?"

"Because...because no one ever did."

Hakyeon breath was halted at that before he crying even louder.

"I love you, Binnie."

They come home safely, though through the journey Hakyeon being a crying mess, telling their sons that he love each and every one of them, biologically or not. His husband also nags through his crying about running away from home.

That night, Hakyeon announce a sleep-pile, which they'll spread bed sheet on the living room and sleep together. Hakyeon hold on Hongbin tightly, secure him into his arms while the others sleeps on his other side. 

Taekwoon is sleeping at the edge of the blanket, he's not happy because he is too far from his husband but he let it slide for tonight. But, he couldn't sleep, so he went to the kitchen and take out a box of milk and chug it down.

"Learn to use the cup, Taekwoonie."

Taekwoon choke on his milk before turn around and find his husband staring at him. He put down the milk before went to Hakyeon and wrap his arms around his waist. He kiss on top of Hakyeon's head while his palm caressing his husband big belly and he feels his baby kicking.

"You should get a rest, Hakyeon."

"I should but I can't sleep. My back is hurting"

Taekwoon chucklea against his ear before pull his husband toward their babies.

"I'll kiss them then we'll go to bed."

Hakyeon nods and feels his heart swell as Taekwoon kisses their sons lovingly. Jaehwan stirs a little but Taekwoon quickly pattimg his bum and his eldest son went back to sleep.

Once he done kissing them goodnight, he grabs on Hakyeon hand and pulls him to their bedroom. He helps Hakyeon to lays down as his pregnant husband has difficulties due to his 8 month swollen belly before he settle on his back and spooning Hakyeon.

"I love you, Taekwoonie."

Hakyeon said in slurs as he's drifting into his slumber. But he misses to hear Taekwoon soft reply.

"I love you too, Hakyeon."

 

 

Words Count: 1,326

 

A/N: I wrote this on my phone, so, please excuse the typos or any weird design.

I have two news. A good one and a bad one. The good news is I am finally got a job. Yay!

But, my working hours would be 12hours so, that's the bad news. I might not be able to update this drabbles as fast and as much as I could. I hope you guys wouldn't mind waiting.

I"m so sorry. Thanks.