Tell Me

Leon/Neo Collection

 

 

 

Prompt: They are taking a break from each other.

 

 

“Taekwoonie~~”

Taekwoon just taking a shower after his soccer practice as that certain someone comes and calls him in his sing a song voice. He glares at his team mates as they chuckles at his own reaction, eyes rolling and soft huffs.

“Stop ignoring me, Jung Taekwoon.”

Once again, Taekwoon almost rolls his eyes as Hakyeon clings into his back as he wraps his around Taekwoon waist.

“Take your girlfriend for a date, Taekwoon-ah.”

Taekwoon feels Hakyeon get off his back and sees him jumps onto one of his teammate and as well as Hakyeon’s best friend, and had him in his headlock.

“You should know to shut your mouth, dummy!” Hakyeon said while the said boy laughing out loud.

Taekwoon shook his head. He do think Hakyeon hang out with his team mate a little too much as each and every one of the soccer club knows he is dating Hakyeon including his coach. Thanks to Hakyeon cheerful nature and his boyfriend’s best friend, Minhyuk, lousy mouth.

“Taekwoonie will bring me to date anytime he want to, right Taekwoon?”

Hakyeon asked lips stretch into wide grins, showing all his pretty and white teeth. The one makes Taekwoon heart flutters every time.

“Shut up. You’re too noisy.” Is all Taekwoon reply before shoving Hakyeon and nonchalantly walk out of the changing room and missing the drops of Hakyeon’s smile.

****

Few years into the relationship, people around them always asking the same question.

“Why did you fall in love with each other?

Hakyeon was wondering as well. Why?

They are total opposite when they met for a first time. They were a first year of high school and they had unpleasant memories. Hakyeon easily making friends while Taekwoon struggling not to scares people around him. As his nature, Hakyeon went to Taekwoon and introduce himself but Taekwoon probably misunderstood him and think he was mocking him for not having friends. It took them two days later as Taekwoon finally understand Hakyeon attention and apologize.

Hakyeon couldn’t remember how did they ended up dating each other but he remembers pulling Taekwoon into a lips lock after Taekwoon win a tournament and things led to another before everyone in the soccer club knows (Hakyeon have a big suspicious to Minhyuk). Hakyeon also remembers that Taekwoon wasn’t as affectionate he is. He knows it well because  Taekwoon had told him from the moment they was just a friend that he hates skinship while Hakyeon loves to shows his affectionate through hugs.

Hakyeon remembers that they almost break up as Taekwoon harshly shoves him aside as he tried to hug his boyfriend on Taekwoon’s birthday party. He stills feels the pain though it was four years ago and Taekwoon never apologize for that.

So, Hakyeon wonders why he stills in this relationship.

 

****

“Don’t you think your relationship is one sided?”

Hakyeon feels a pang when one of their friends asked. He turns to Taekwoon and his boyfriend nonchalantly eating his jjajangmyeon.

“No, it wasn’t. You guys didn’t see it but Taekwoonie is affectionate when we’re alone.”

It’s partially true. Taekwoon always leans in to kiss him first when they’re alone. He was the initiate all the skin ship and hands holding.

“I don’t know, but, I’ve never seen him treat you like a lover.”

Hakyeon was about to counter back if he did not thinks that their friend is actually right. He don’t remember Taekwoon do anything to show that they are lover. Not even a simple ‘I love you’. He turns to Taekwoon and his boyfriend smiles at him and pats him at the back.

‘Don’t you have anything to say, Taekwoon?’

 

******

Hakyeon feels the greatest heartache when they were having reunion with their classmate and went to an island together. That night, the 10 of them sits in the living room and play ‘Spin the bottle’ game and the one spins the bottle can say anything to the on the bottle stopped and to his luck, Taekwoon’s stopped at him.

“Hakyeon-ah, I hate you and I wish you will talk less and stop playing.”

It may come off as a joke to the others but Hakyeon feels his heart clenches painfully. He sleeps on the living room and crying silently, not even once Taekwoon look for him and the next day, Hakyeon granting his wish.

 

*****

“Hyung, I think Taekwoon didn’t loves me as much as I do.”

Hakyeon and Taekwoon’s brother, Yunho, was lazing in front of the television. They gather on weekend because Jaejoong wanted to hang out together but as an awful cooks (according to both Jaejoong and Taekwoon) both of them are banned from the kitchen.

“What makes you said that?”

Yunho asked eyes never leave the television.

“I think, I’ve done everything, I’ve told him I love him too many times. I let him be the man in this relationship, though, it’s hurt my pride. I’ve talk less when he told me to shut up. But he never did anything in return.”

Hakyeon pulls his knees up and buried his face in between. “Not even a simple ‘I love you’”

Yunho let out a soft sighs before ruffling Hakyeon silky hair.

“I’m sorry that my brother is a dummy but you should know better.”

“I know he wasn’t an affectionate man. I know he’s not one showing it publicly but he’s not even show it when we’re alone. I-“

“Lunch’s ready.”

Hakyeon sighs as Jaejoong announce. He almost pouts as Jaejoong reaching for Yunho’s hand and wraps his arm around his husband waist and walk together to the table meanwhile Taekwoon only stares at him while munching the food he sneaks here and there.

“Take a break. Go somewhere and makes each other missing the presence.” Yunho told him before he sit down and kiss on Jaejoong cheeks as his husband looks dumbfounded.

 

*****

Hakyeon took Yunho’s advice seriously and pack his belonging and left their shared house. He left a note on the kitchen saying he needs to breaths. He wants to take a break from their relationship to rethink about everything.

It’s been a month he lives in his rented house, a small house near a beach as he read somewhere being close to water will recharge a positive energy and help to heal a broken heart and he didn’t say that his heart heals but he did feels better, though once awhile he feels like crying as he misses Taekwoon so much.

“I got invitation for a party, want to come?”

Hakyeon turns to his best friend. He didn’t know why he asks Minhyuk to come with him but his best friend smiles and nods his head right away and they comes to the island together before both of them got a job at nearest bar. Maybe it was a brilliant idea because he thinks he’ll die from the boredom if Minhyuk wasn’t here.

“Come on, did you remember the guy hitting on you?”

“What about him?”

Minhyuk smiles and Hakyeon never think Minhyuk’s smile could be that creepy.

“He’ll be there and he wanted to see you.”

“Minhyuk-ah, I-“

Minhyuk sighs before put his hands on Hakyeon shoulder.

“Listen, I’m not saying you should date each other, yet. Come on, get to know each other. What’s the harm?”

Hakyeon sighs. He shook his head before nodding.

“alright. But I’m not drinking.”

“Got that. I’ll go straight from work, don’t forget to come.”

Hakyeon smiles before shoves his best friend out of their house.

However, that night raining heavily and Hakyeon did not feel to get drenches so he told Minhyuk he wasn’t going. Minhyuk offered to fetch him but he refuses because he knows that game too well. He is sure Minhyuk will tell the guy to fetch instead. He did that with Taekwoon.

So, he decided to watch drama he’s been recording. He put his banana milk on the table, a pillow on the couch and warm, cozy blanket around his body. He plays the movie and times surely flies and before he realizes, he was sleeping.

He jolts awake as he hears knocks on the door and he rubs his sleepy eyes before glance at the clock. He frowns because it was midnight and he is sure Minhyuk won’t be home because Minhyuk is a party guy, he won’t be home before the party over and even if he is home, he won’t knock because he got his own key.

So, he took what close to him and apparently his banana milk seems the best weapon he has and carefully went to the door.

“Who is it?”

He startles as the person on the other side knocks again. This time a little forceful. He gulps down his saliva and with shaky hand he opens the front door and prepares to fight whoever the intruder but gasped as he realizes the uninvited visitor.

“Hakyeon.”

Hakyeon eyes widen as the person he misses the most was in front of him. Hair drenches and wet from the rain and Taekwoon slowly come forward and wrap his arms around him before whispering.

“I’m sorry that I am so stupid. I love you.”

Hakyeon was speechless. He thought he will never hear those words. So, he stays still until Taekwoon pushes him deeper to the house.

“Where’s your room?”

Hakyeon didn’t say anything and he feels his heart flutters as he sees Taekwoon cheeks went dusty pink.

“I-I’m cold. Let me borrow your shirt.”

That was when Hakyeon realizes Taekwoon didn’t bring anything with him. So, he turns his back and shows his room to Taekwoon. He told Taekwoon to take a shower or he’ll get a cold but Taekwoon shook his head and pushes Hakyeon onto his bed.

“I want to show you how much I love you.”

 

*****

Taekwoon smiles fondly at the sleeping Hakyeon. He pulls the blanket up to Hakyeon shoulder before him into his embrace. He leans down and kiss on Hakyeon cheeks and forehead and sighs in content.

He feels grateful to his brother. He was dumbfounded and heartbroken when he came home that day and found Hakyeon and his belonging wasn’t there. He remembers crying so hard once he read Hakyeon’s note.

He swears he loves Hakyeon so much. He loves him from the bottom of his heart but he feels embarrassed every time Hakyeon made skin ship. He hates the weird feeling in his stomach every time Hakyeon publicly kissing him. He hates that his face feels hot when Hakyeon wrapped his arms around him though at the same times he loves it.

“He’s insecure, Taekwoon. He needs you to tells him if not through words, by your action will do. Find him before he’s moving on for real.”

He looks for Hakyeon high and low and he’s really mad when he knew Hakyeon went with Minhyuk. Like, of all people, why Minhyuk? So, he asked Minhyuk his where about and with a little threatening he went there. He couldn’t remember what happens but all he could think of was he must shows Hakyeon his love.

And he remembered that night so well. It imprinted in his mind and it plays over and over again. Hakyeon’s sighs, Hakyeon’s whines, Hakyeon’s moans and the shakes and trembles of his body every time Taekwoon ing into his boyfriend’s willing heat. Taekwoon won’t forget how Hakyeon limping the next day and Minhyuk gives him the dirty look. He fell sick the next day and he need to bedridden as he was down with high fever and Hakyeon constant nags every time he opens his eyes made him wanted to sleep forever.

Two years later, here they are, in the bed on their honeymoon. He watches his husband sleeping peacefully and he wanted to wake his husband up because he wanted to tells him how much he loves him but he remembers that his husband haven’t get a proper sleep these past few days due to their wedding so he pass it on and wait patiently. He lies properly so he could stare at his husband face.

“Hurry up and wake up.” He whispers, tossing Hakyeon’s bang from his eyes.

“I want to say I love you.”

He sees Hakyeon shifts in his sleep and Taekwoon pulls his husband closer and Hakyeon snuggles on his neck. He feels Hakyeon hot breath against his neck and he couldn’t help but let out soft chuckles as he hears Hakyeon mumbles sleepily.

“I love you, too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Words: 2093

 

 

A/N: Is it fluffy? I'm not sure anymore.

Just to tell you guys Fantasy gives me life.
Dang, it was so good! I need to breath.
 

Did you guys realize there so much Raken moment lately? They're not ashamed at all. They need to chill. Because they gives me so much feels I'm-.

Is there Raken shippers here? I am one too.