Jealousy

Leon/Neo Collection

Fluff: Jealousy Taekwoon.
Spin off Candy
(http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/908455/candy-banghim-familyau)
Kid! LeoN/Neo

For thinzarys501

 

“Good Morning, Taekwoonie!”

Taekwoon just arrive at his school when a boy his age padded his short legs toward him. That boy happily skipping before wrapped his arm around his waist and trying to lift him up. Taekwoon purse his lips and trying to wriggles himself of Hakyeon hold.

“Ah! Good Morning, Mrs Bang.” Hakyeon greets as he realizes Taekwoon’s mother, Kim Himchan, giggles at him.

“Good Morning, Hakyeon.” She pats on Hakyeon’s head before turn to Hakyeon’s mother and talk to her before Hakyeon loudly waves both of them goodbye and drags his bestfriend into their class.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon living on the same complex close to their kindergarten and has been friend since both of them are babies and Taekwoon’s mom really fond of him since he learns to talk.

*******

Taekwoon always found Hakyeon is overbearing. He is talking too much, sometimes too actives, sometimes he is too lazy. But Taekwoon think he could bear with it because he is a good boy.

‘Mommy always told me to be good to Hakyeon.’

He remembers his mother always gives him cakes every times he told her he being good to Hakyeon. Daddy did that too when he comes home from work and Hyungs and even Mr and Mrs. Cha. So, he decided, he’ll be Hakyeon’s best friend. Though, 9 out of 10 times Hakyeon asked him to play, he’ll say no.

*****

 

“Class, today we are having a new friend.”

Taekwoon purse his lips as he hears that. He hates new person. He hates stranger. He did not want to start going to introduce himself all over again. It’s awkward and embarrassing.

“Hello, my name is Lee Minhyuk.”

Taekwoon hides his face as the new boy introduce his name but he couldn’t help but groaning as he notices Hakyeon has stood up and calling for the new boy to sit next to him.

“Here! Sit here! Minhyukkie!”

Taekwoon crease his forehead because he did not remember knowing Minhyuk, so, he did not think Hakyeon knows him either. His eyes widen as he sees Minhyuk and Hakyeon hugging like they have known each other for years.

During the lunch time, Hakyeon dragging Minhyuk around and shows the kindergarten to Minhyuk and Taekwoon felt left out as Hakyeon did not ask him to come along because he always did wherever he went.

He not even tries to introduce the new boy to him. He always introduces a new friend to Taekwoon. Like, Hakyeon is the reason he got so many friend because Hakyeon loves to drags him around to play with his friends and eventually Hakyeon’s friend becoming his friends. So, he is wondering why Hakyeon haven’t introduce Minhyuk to him.

 

*****

 

Three month later, Minhyuk eventually becoming his friends after Hakyeon asked them to play soccer while waiting for their mommies to pick them up which later on Taekwoon knows that Minhyuk living in the same complex apartment and just three doors away from Hakyeon because Hakyeon’s mom took three of them home that day.

Taekwoon starting to felt more left out as Hakyeon always play with Minhyuk. He always teamed up together and Taekwoon wanted to tell Hakyeon that it made his heart pain. But he did not want to tell either. He’s confused.

So, he asked his Mommy.

“Mommy, my chest is hurt. I think my heart is sick.”

Taekwoon looks up to his Mommy with his big eyes while his Mommy cooking for dinner. She crouches down and put her palm on his chest.

“What’s wrong? Did you feel hard to breathe? Should we ask Auntie Jae?”

Taekwoon purses his lips before shook his head.

“I don’t know but my heart is hurt.”

“Try to take a deep breath.” His Mommy said and he does as he told.

“Could you breathe?”

He nods his head but second after he shook his head.

“Let’s see a doctor.” His Mommy said after she turn off the stove and take him on her hips and take his sister, Areum, and took them to the car. But when they got to the doctor, the doctor said that he is alright, maybe just cold bug.

“How did the bug get to me? I promise I didn’t play dirty.”

Taekwoon tilt his head in confused as his Mommy giggles while patting his head. Areum is giggling as well.

‘Did she understand?’

******

Taekwoon feels his chest hurts again as he sees Hakyeon playing with Minhyuk while waiting for their Mommies. They are singing together which Taekwoon wanted to yells at Hakyeon because singing is their favorite games. He loves it when Hakyeon sang him a song because he think Hakyeon has a beautiful voice but right now, he feels that Hakyeon betraying him because Hakyeon said Minhyuk’s voice is good.

‘He never says my voice is good.’

So, he stomped to Minhyuk and Hakyeon before pushes both of them and run back to the playground. Hakyeon run after him and drag Minhyuk along. He put his hands on his hip.

“Taekwoonie! Why are you doing that?!”

Taekwoon could not help but glares at his friend and his friend’s friend. No! Minhyuk is not his friend!

“My Mommy said if you’re bad boy, you can’t come to my birthday party!”

Taekwoon pushes Hakyeon and that boy fall his bum on the ground.

“Taekwoonie!”

“I don’t want to come to your birthday party! I hate you!” Taekwoon stomped inside before hiding behind a closet near a bookshelf. He hears Hakyeon calling his name along with Minhyuk;s voice but he didn’t want to come out.

“Taekwoonie, my Mommy is here, let’s go home together!” He hears Hakyeon calling again but he bit his lips because his eyes hurting.

“It’s alright, Hakyeon-ah, his Mommy will pick him up.” Taekwoon hears Mrs. Cha said. He wanted to say goodbye but Hakyeon hurt his feeling and he still mad at Hakyeon.

A few minutes later, his Mommy come to pick him up and quickly ran to his Mommy and cries.

“My chest is hurt! It’s really hurt!”

In panic, his Mommy rushed to the hospital.

 

******

That night, while Hakyeon blowing balloons for his birthday party, their phone are ringing loudly. He looks at his Mommy and she told him she’ll pick it up and he sees her talk on the phone for a few minutes while giggling.

He hears his Mommy said something about ‘jealous’, ‘sulking’ and crying. He wonders who is crying. That person must be upset.

“Hakyeonie, someone wanted to talk to you.”

Hakyeon has never had someone want to talk to him on the phone aside his grandparent and sometimes his Daddy when he is working outside the town. So, he is excited because Mommy said it wasn’t his grandparent and his Daddy is helping him blows the balloon.

“Hello,” He greets and all he hears is sniffles from the other side of the phone. He turns to his Mommy and but she told him to wait.

“Hakyeon-ah,” Hakyeon almost jumps as he hears Taekwoon voice. A smile spread on his face and his voice becomes an octave higher.

“Taekwoonie! Where are you?! Are you alright?”

Hakyeon asked lots of question but all he could hear was ‘Hmms’ and sniffles from Taekwoon.

“Hakyeon-ah, can I come to your birthday party? I promise I’ll be a good boy.”

Hakyeon can’t help but squeal at that.

“Yes! You have to come! I have lots of sweets and cakes. Oh! Oh! Daddy bought me a new game we could play that, too!”

Hakyeon’s dad raises an eyebrow and looks at Hakyeon’s mom as he hears his son excitedly talking to his friend.

“Taekwoonie was jealous that our Hakyeonie has a new friend.”

The older Cha can’t help but fawning over the cuteness.

“Mommy! Mommy! Can I have Taekwoon over for sleepover? Please!”

Mrs. Cha can’t help the smile creeps on her face and nodding as Hakyeon looks so eager.

“Yay! Taekwoonie! Mommy says yes!”

When Hakyeon hang up the phone he skipping over his parent and kisses both of them before continue to blow balloons while humming his favorite song. Suddenly, he stops humming and look up to his parent.

“Should I ask Minhyuk for sleepover, too?”

 

Words Count: 1,346

 

A/N: I don’t know what happen to me lately but I’m lazy to do anything.

I hope I didn't disappointing any of you.