Kitty

Leon/Neo Collection

 

Crack: The cat wants an attention.

 

 

**

Hakyeon groans in his sleep. He just fell asleep a few minutes ago and he needs his sleep or he will not be a normal Cha Hakyeon. Like, five hours of driving, taking a breaks for fuels and filling his stomach and he wasn't sleeping a blink before that. He is so need this sleep.

However, his kitty didn't think his sleep is important. Not as important as him.

**

Hakyeon almost crying as the rough and wet organ his earlobe. His kitty knew that was his sensitive spot but to hell the kitty give a damn. That kitty paw on him and his lips. (If Hakyeon wasn't too tired, he'll glomps that fluffy of ball)

"Not now, kitty."

He said, trying to pushs his kitty off his chest.

"Meow"

Hakyeon feels offended as his kitty curse at him. Oh hell! He did understand cat's language. He lives long enough to understand.

"I'm dead tired! Stop bothering me!"

"Meow" His kitty reply with a little growling at the end.

Hakyeon glares back at his cat, stank face and huffing.

"Okay, I'll play with you. What do you want to play? Yarn? Throw and catch?"

He yawns as he scratch on his stomach.

"Meow"

"Liar, you always loves playing with your yarn. I still have the video."

The ginger cat growling before bite on Hakyeon hands as the human try to pat him. He turns around before padded to the door. He turns back to Hakyeon before piss on Hakyeon's favorite lamp and smugishly went to the kitchen, leaving Hakyeon's eyes wide and jaw slacking.

"You're dead, kity!"

Hakyeon quickly get on his feet and furiously looking for his ginger cat. He finally found him hiding under the sink as the cat forgot to hide his fluffy tail. Hakyeon quickly reaches his tail and the cat let out a shrilling 'meow'.

"What's going on?"

Hakyeon turns around as he hears his boyfriend's voice. 

"Hyung! Hakyeon hyung trying to kills me! Help!"

Hakyeon turns back to his cat, right now in form of human(tall, lanky, button nose, wide shoulder), and he quickly grabs on his collar.

"Taekwoonie, you better stay out of this, because this naughty kitty need a punishment. Isn't it, Hyuk?"

Taekwoon shook his head. Ignoring Hyuk pleading eyes as he went to his and Hakyeon's shared bedroom because he knows Hyuk must have done something. That cat has been naughty since he was a kitten.

He hears Hakyeon nags at their cat as he step on something wet on the floor, near to Hakyeon's favorite lamp. He was about to ignore it before he remembers that Hakyeon is punishing Hyuk and his imaginary bulb lights up before he shouts.

"Hyuk! You better clean this up!"

But he only hear a loud 'Meow' as a reply.

 

 

Words Count: 488

 

A/n: This is 30 minutes words explosion, plotless and pointless. What even...

Oh, lets just say that Hakyeon has a gift, understand animal languages.