Business Trip II

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

"So tomorrow morning my driver will come and pick you and Taeyeon-ssi up and after that we'll meet each other again in our warehouse. I believe Mr Ok is a type of perfectionist person when it comes to work, so i think the best way to reassuring him that our company can meet even exceed your company's expectation is by directly check it on the spot. Our warehouse is build with many features and facility to keep varies goods so you can rest assure." Yoona told Tiffany and i. The meeting took longer than we expected. And my poor stomach starts to complaining to be feed. Aish, don't be so loud, stomach-yah. It'll be so embarrassing if anyone hear it. Now i'm regretting not to have a breakfast with Tiffany earlier. I just ate a slice of sandwich with a cup of tea this morning. Guess my stomach really want to have more.

*krook* *krook*

"!" I cursed under my breath.

"This wil- what was that?" Yoona halted and looks at me and Tiffany confusedly after hearing a strange voice coming from me.

"Uhh, i.. i'm sorry, just ignore the weird voice earlier. You can continue.." i told Yoona with my pinkish face. Geez, it's so embarassing.

Tiffany who's sitting right next to me slowly leaned closer to me.

"If you're hungry, go grab some foods. Just excuse yourself, tell them you need to go to toilet." Tiffany sneakily told me.

"It's okay, i can wait for a little longer." I replied with the same low tone, hoping no one can hear our conversation.

"You sure?" She asked and i nodded.

"Okay then." She finally lean away and sit back properly.

"Sorry, you can continue, Yoona-ssi." Tiffany said.

"Oh, okay. So i was saying ho-"

"Unnie?" SinA suddenly speak up.

"Geez, what again this time?" Yoona looked at her sister while sighing tiredly.

"Can i excuse myself for awhile?"

"What for?" Yoona asked again.

"Have something to do. It won't take long i promise."

"Okay then. Be quick." Yoona told her sister and immediately making her sister to smile widely after get the permission from her boss slash sister.

 

(Tiffany's POV)

"Thank you, unnie. And excuse me, Tiffany-ssi, Taeyeon. I'll be right back." She bowed at us and then take her leave. What with her different way of addressing name? With me she still use formality, but with Taeyeon she didn't?

"So again, where was i?" Yoona said while scanning the paper on her hand, forget the last thing she talk about because some interruptions earlier when Taeyeon and i just can sympathetically smile at her.

****************

(15 minutes later..)

 

*knock knock*

"I'm back." SinA announced while taking steps to her previous seat beside her sister.

"Where were you?" Her sister asked curiously.

"I buy this." SinA lifted up a big plastic bag on her right hand and show it to us.

"And what is that?" Yoona asked again.

"Snacks. I feel kind of hungry so i decide to buy some snacks for us because look like this meeting will take some more time before reach its end."

"Oh i see. Thanks, Cass." Yoona thanked her sister first and followed by Taeyeon and me.

"And Taeyeon-ah, this is smoked chicken fried rice. You're hungry right? So eat it, kay?" She smiles so ever sweetly at Taeyeon. Again, different treatment! Not that i mind to be treated like this by her, it's just that i don't really like the idea of Taeyeon liking her or even worse falling for her because she keeps showering Taeyeon with care and special treatment like this. Wait, why i acted like a jealous girlfriend? Come back to your sense, Hwang Miyoung!!

"Oh, how do you know that i'm hungry?"

"You think i didn't hear that growling sound coming from your stomach, Tae?" She chuckled.

"Ah mian~ Aishh, so embarrassing. Anyway, thank you, Cassy." Taeyeon smiling gratefully at her and take the smaller plastic bag from SinA's hand. And there goes my appetite seeing those 2 acted like a long lost friend that just meet each other again after years of heartbreaking separation.

---------------------------

(Taeyeon's POV)

"Thank you for today, Yoona-ssi, SinA-ssi, Andri-ssi. We'll see each other again soon tomorrow so see you. And please take care on your way back." Tiffany said to our client.

"Tiffany-ssi, Taeyeon, do you guys have any schedule after this?" SinA suddenly asked out of the blue.

"I don't think we have." Tiffany answered and i just nodding in agreement.

"Then let's hang out with me, sightseeing Jakarta." SinA said enthusiastically.

"Don't you have to work today, Cass?" I asked her.

"Well, i do have but i can leave earlier if my beloved sister slash boss here allow me to. Besides i don't have any special task to do today unlike my super busy sister who can never leave the office because she is the CEO."

"Ah i see. But we don't want to trouble you, SinA-ssi." Tiffany said, politely refusing the offer.

"It's okay, Tiffany-ssi. I have to agree with my sister's idea this time. You won't troubled her because she's the one who proposing this in the first place. But if you're tired or have anything else to do, we won't force you." Yoona said wisely.

"Fany-ah, let's go. Don't you curious about Jakarta? We don't have much time to spend here. C'mon~ Go go!" I try to persuade her with a big smile plastered on my face. I really am happy to know i can have a little refreshing time in this business trip. I thought i won't have a chance for that so that's why i'm acting hyperactively like this.

"You like to spend time with her that much huh?" Tiffany murmured something to herself but unfortunately i can't catch it.

"What did you say?" I asked her confusedly.

"Nothing. It's nothing Tae. I'm sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter