20 : Touch

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cuz If you gon’ be mine
You don’t have to take your time

-------------------------

warning: ... .... in this chapter ... *clears throat* ó//////ò s-sorry oh gosh


Taehyung was taking a quick cat nap on the couch, hoping he wouldn't miss too much in the short time he'd be asleep. There was a vibration against his thigh, causing the vocalist to jerk up in surprise. His heart was thumping hard in his chest, and he looked around before he lifted his leg up. Taking a hold of his phone, he looked through his notifications, yawning carelessly at the few messages from a group chat he was in. As he scrolled through, he swore he saw the word 'baby' and he froze, narrowing his eyes. It reminded him too much of his older boyfriend, of the way the pet name rolled of his tongue, of the way it made his heart race. It took him a second, then he realized it was Yoongi who texted him. Suddenly his mouth went dry, he gasped silently and his eyes stared at the name on his phone. He was at the studio? Of course he was, Yoongi loved that studio, it's where he made Taehyung a song for their anniversary. Scrambling to his feet, he nearly fell over as he rushed to get to his room. If Yoongi was asking him to come to where he was hiding, Taehyung was going to change out of his pyjamas and freshen up for him. His heart was nearly beating out of his chest as he threw his shirt off his torso, tossing it into the corner before he grabbed a white sweater and put it on. He knew Yoongi liked being able to push his fingers up against his skin, and to touch him easily without having to remove any clothing. Taehyung wiggled out of his pants, also favouring the change his boxer briefs, and then sliding on a pair of light wash jeans. He knew Yoongi liked these too, because they fit him so well, and Yoongi absolutely adored his lovers body. Taehyung wandered to the mirror and was busy styling his hair, just down and fluffy shouldn't be a problem. He ran his fingers through it and sighed, Yoongi liked grabbing his hair... Suddenly Taehyung was blushing bright red as he scurried off to the bathroom where he washed his face. When he saw Yoongi again, he hoped he would be the same man he fell in love with, and he hoped they could get back to how they were.
Now Taehyung was putting on his shoes, unable to calm down as his body began to shake, maybe because he was scared or maybe because he was excited. The only thing he knew was that he wanted Yoongi.

Yoongi sat there quietly, cleaning up after Jin left, because he has quite a lot of cans and boxes at his desk. Shoving them into the garbage can, he caught sight of himself in the mirror and paused. While Seokjin was here, he managed to get an hour of sleep, but that wasn't enough to make him look like the porcelain doll he usually seemed to look like. He frowned, fluffing his hair up in an attempt to look more attractive. He should have gotten ready before he invited his boyfriend here so they could talk, but he forgot because Jin had just told him to do it as soon as he could. Yoongi stood up from his spot, stretching upwards, causing his back  to slightly crack. The rapper whined, his shirt slightly riding up and showing his stomach, which was more exposed than usual because he wore his sweatpants so low on his hip bones. He smiled to himself, because he knew that was just the way Taehyung liked it, he had complimented him many times, and he always held his waist when he wore them like that.
About to sit back down, he heard a soft knock at the door, and suddenly his heart welled up.

Yoongi couldn't breathe for a moment, and he managed a small call of 'come in.' When he door opened, he stopped moving, and he saw the taller boy walk into the recording studio. Yoongi stared at him, at everything he hadn't seen for three days, at the love of his life who was staring right back at him.
"T-tae..." he whispered, not thinking as he rushed forward into his arms, pressing his body against his boyfriends. He was pleasantly surprised when the younger wrapped his arms around his body, tightly holding him as he nuzzled his face into the nape of his neck.
"I missed you so ing much, Yoongi... It's been three days but I can't even handle that, please never leave me again." Taehyung muttered against his skin, shaking his head as he let out a shaky sigh. The rapper's eyes pricked with tears, and he breathed out a small 'I won't.'
Then Yoongi pulled away from him, cupping the younger's face to look at him properly. He hated that the others eyes were puffy, because he knew he had been crying, so he leaned up on his tippy toes and pressed a kiss to his cheeks.
"I'm so sorry Tae..." he whispered, his own eyes fluttering closed when he felt the firm grip on his hips, making him hum.
"I missed you, I miss you right now." Taehyung said under his breath, squeezing the older's hips as he then began to move closer to him. He leaned down, pressing his lips against Yoongi's. The older sighed, reaching up and tangling his fingers in his boyfriends hair, giving the younger access to his mouth. It got intense fast, as each of them were clawing at each other to get even closer, and Taehyung le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter