14 : Lion Heart

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My love is burning

My heart won’t cool down

I wanna tame your heart that jumps around here and there

Lion heart

-------------------------

Taehyung stared hard at his boyfriend, eyes wide as saucers. The older knew he shouldn’t have told him, but he was slightly making him feel guilty even if it was just supposed to be a cute gesture. Yoongi panicked when he said he wouldn’t pay attention to him, because he was scared of being thrown away. Only because it happened before.

“You mean to tell me that Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung are together?!” He whisper yelled, sitting up straight and nearly knocking Yoongi off the side of the bed. Though the older didn’t react to it, just shifted and placed a finger over Taehyung’s lips.

“Be quiet. I don’t know Tae. Jin’s very confused, he’s told me a million times that he is. They’re not together, but it feels like it. They’re very intimate.” Yoongi said quietly, leaning closer to him to ensure he wouldn’t be yelling the secrets to the whole dorm. Even if everyone was sleeping, anyone could spontaneously wake up and overhear them.

“They’re friends with benefits? That’s what you’re keeping from me?” Blinking his eyes, he frowned a bit when he saw the shocked expression on his boyfriends face. It was true wasn’t it? Doing intimate things with someone you don’t want a relationship with more than friends.

“No they’re not. Jin told me he likes him.”

“Did they sleep together?”

“Once… Just once. That doesn’t make it with benefits, it was just something that happened okay? Don’t tell anyone. Not even Jimin if he begs you to stop hiding things from you. You can’t even tell anyone I told you anything, I might get in trouble.” Yoongi hurriedly spoke, taking a soft breath when Taehyung reached over and wrapped an arm around his waist and tugged him closer.

“I won’t tell anyone anything Yoongi. This is between you and me, even if the whole thing is between the four of us now. Just you and I, like always.” Taehyung murmured, leaning in, so close his lips brushed Yoongi’s, and he sighed happily. Then the door flew open, and Yoongi pulled back, leaving the younger to mumble a short ‘damn it.’ When he turned his head to look, he blinked a few times at Namjoon.

“Hyung?” The youngest in the room gently let go of the shorter rapper, who scooted to the edge of the bed and stared at the leader. “Do you need something?” Taehyung asked, tilting his head slightly as he watched him with curious eyes. Namjoon glanced from Taehyung to Yoongi, and then back again, until his eyes stuck to the other rapper in the room.

“I want to talk to Yoongi-hyung.” Namjoon spoke, watching as the vocal in the room rushed to leave the two, of course not without a soft kiss to his boyfriends forehead. The older rapper softly smile at the affection they shared before he too stood up from his spot and softly closed the bedroom door behind him.

“What do you want to say to me?” Yoongi asked, reaching behind Namjoon and turning the light on, his expression soft as he stared at his face. The leader on the other hand looked a bit on edge, like something he was saying was annoying him, but he knew he couldn’t take frustration out on Yoongi. If there was anyone he didn’t want to be on bad terms with, it was Yoongi. He was good at making people feel bad, good at making the guilt begin to eat other peoples free wills alive, and if he didn’t accept your apology, you might as well never talk to him again.

“About what you saw. Jin and I. Pretend you didn’t, I think it would be hard on Jin if you kept the thought around, since he’s trying to hide-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter