26 : Half moon

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing comes even close

To half of you

It can’t fill me

It doesn’t fill me up, yeah

Just half

If only I had just half of you 

Then I wouldn’t feel like this

-------------------------

 

Taehyung sat next to Yoongi, who sat across from Jungkook and Jiwon. It was Jungkook's idea to introduce his girlfriend to his older friends, and took the opportunity to turn it into a double date.
"So, how long have you been dancing?" Yoongi broke the ice, sipping at his cup of water that the waiter brought the moment they chose the seats. The girl was busy fiddling with her bracelet, trying to take her mind off of how nervous she felt. As soon as he spoke, she glanced up and nearly forgot what the answer was. Jungkook reached over, taking a hold of her hand under the table and intertwining their fingers. Suddenly she felt more stable, holding his hand tighter and takin a small breath.
"Ever since I was four... My parents enrolled me in ballet, my aunt was a dancer when she was younger and so they wanted me to get as many opportunities as her." She spoke quietly, catching the attention of the couple across from her, and at the way Taehyung's eyes shimmered she was able to relax.
"You've been dancing for so long, you must be amazing!" The brown haired boy spoke, eagerly sitting up and attentively listening to the girl.
"Oh she is, she's so good. The best dancer I've seen for a long time." Jungkook said simply, leaning over and kissing her cheek softly. The girl smiled shyly, in which Yoongi looked at Taehyung and grinned.
"Jungkook-ah, she's so cute." Yoongi cooed, making the girl shake her head and look up at them again.
"Oh you guys are being far too nice to me, thank you though. Lots of people don't really talk to me so this is sort of new." Jiwon was being truthful, because ever since she was little the other kids just were a little intimidated by her, and even now at the studio she had a couple of friends. The new people who joined were scared of her because of her seniority of dance, but it was a different story with Jungkook. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, and because of that he just had to talk to her.
"Enjoy your meal." The waiter put the plates and bowls down in front of the couples, before disappearing to get the last dish. Taehyung made a low noise of satisfaction, eagerly clutching his chopsticks and swaying. His boyfriend laughed at that, pressing a kiss to his lips before grabbing his own utensils. Jiwon at this moment decided she liked Jungkook's friends a lot, because they were so warm and welcoming to her.
"Let's eat!" Yoongi said, taking the first bite before everyone quite happily obliged. Jungkook ran his thumb over the back of her hand, as if to silently tell her everything was going to be alright.

Yoongi stepped onto the train, a slight hop in his step because this was one of the best afternoons he's had in a long time. He had good food, with good people, on a day with good weather and now he could spend the rest of it with his lover. Their hands were loosely held together, and when Yoongi took the last available spot on the train, Taehyung stood in front of him, still holding his hand in his.
"I didn't embarrass you too much did I?" Taehyung murmured, looking down at the older male and watching as he took phone out of his coat pocket. The mint haired boy shook his head quickly, a small pout on his lips as he messaged Jin to check up on him.
"No, you never do. I told you already, I love how happy and excited you are babe." Yoongi calmly stated, a smile finding his lips as Seokjin texted him back saying he was away from home to find himself. "You're amazing Taehyung, never an embarrassment." He cooed, his smile growing at the younger hunched over to give him a soft kiss to the top of his head. Yoongi would have much preferred to give him a big kiss, but he had to remind himself they were in public at this very moment, and unlike the privacy of the restaurant this was very risky.
"You know, I will take full advantage of the day I can yell to the world that you're mine." It was as if Taehyung read his mind, and the older boy's body was filled to the brim with happy warm feelings.
"One day Taehyungie, we will be able to tell this secret to everyone."

 Seokjin went down to the river, where he sat down next to a tree and stared up at the sky. Thankfully the sun was not blinding him, but hiding behind the swirls of clouds. He watched as the birds flew by, as the moon was peeking through the pale blue sky and the wind pushed petals through the air. He wasn't so sure why he felt so calm right now, because usually he felt the best when he was around people. Seokjin was a bit dependant on others, and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, until it became the only way he could have confidence. The only way he could think he was good enough was if someone was constantly reminding him, but from all this alone time he realized it came from himself. He felt good about himself because he could do this alone, he could take care of himself, and he could treat himself as delicately as he wanted. Jin coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter