27 : Skipping stones

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve gone for miles and miles in search of right direction
I long to figure out, but I keep on forgetting
All of the lessons that I’ve learned
How many bridges have I burned?
When did I go missing, somewhere in the distance?

-------------------------

 

Yoongi sat in the chair in front of the makeup table, incredibly tired from the late night he had since he was so busy talking to his boyfriend instead of sleeping. His eyes were fighting to stay open as the woman was applying his eyeshadow with a light hand, and when he was about to fall asleep, he saw his boyfriend wander in. That got his attention, and it seemed like he was suddenly wide awake. His eyes met Taehyung's in the mirror, causing him to look over his eye makeup slowly. Taehyung always looked so different, but always looked stunning. While Yoongi was busy ogling his good looking lover, he failed to notice that he was getting closer and was now by his side.
"Hi Hyung." He said simply, smiling at the sight of the older pouting. He hated being called so formally by Taehyung who when they were alone once called him "honey biscuit", but he understood the staff would get suspicious if he decided to drop a pet name. Luckily, they didn't question when they held hands, so Yoongi was content with squeezing his hand in his.
"Hi Taehyung-ah... You look very nice today." It was no lie, he looked fantastic with his dark leather pants and white shirt. Yoongi was taking the time to look over his accessories when he nearly got poked in the eye with a makeup brush because Taehyung got in the way. They both apologized quickly before the makeup artist went back to her work, and Taehyung held back a giggle at how distressed the older was.
"You also look very, very nice today. Your top's provocative." Now it was obvious that Taehyung had been staring at the older's prominent collar bones at this point, thanks to the low v-neck the stylist had chosen.
"I think it's okay."
"It's y." Taehyung let the word slip, but the woman laughed at him, letting Yoongi relax in relief.
"What about you? Tight leather pants, provocative." Yoongi was getting his face touched up, when he was finally dismissed from the chair and the woman walked away to wash another set of brushes for the next boy. He shifted in his spot, grumbling quietly. "This chair made my numb." He continued, getting up from his spot and now looking up at his lover.
"I can help you." Taehyung was staring at him with heavy eyes, raising an eyebrow suggestively and earning a smack in the shoulder from Yoongi.
"Stop that, we're on stage in 13 minutes. Don't be mean." Yoongi pulled the other along with him, as he lead him to the bathroom, confusing the younger.


"Didn't you just tell me to stop? Why are we going in here?" Taehyung blinked his eyes a few times, earning another shove from his boyfriend.
"We're not in here to do that you little..." Yoongi mumbled, rolling his eyes before leaning forward and checking to see if anyone was in the bathroom. He then turned to face him and got up on his tiptoes to kiss him gently. "I just wanted to kiss you and wish you good luck." He became sheepish, as he looked down at their feet and blushed lightly.
"My sweetie is so damn cute." Taehyung tilted his chin up and gave him a big kiss, smiling against his lips as he pulled back. "I know you'll do great, thank you."

Sweaty, tired and out of breath, the boys made their way off stage. The staff was quick to supply them with water, waving fans at them and patting their faces dry with towels. It was a process they were used to, and Jimin was pulling off his leather jacket as he made eye contact with Hoseok. He smiled tinily, wanting to compliment the older of how good he performed today, but he was just a little too shy to tell him. As he took off his jacket, it surprised him when Hoseok took it from his hands and set it down on the couch nearest to them.
"You did well Jiminie." He said happily, dabbing a towel over his forehead as he peeked over the younger boy who was busying himself with cooling down.
"Thank you! You did really well too, I swear you get better each time." Jimin set his towel down after fluffing his damp hair about with it, and then taking a long drink of water.
"You're not hurting your throat right? I heard you in the practice room... You were there almost all day, just singing." He commented thoughtfully, causing the younger to be dumbfounded. He didn't know anyone even realized he was gonna from the dorm, or for a matter of fact had even heard him.
"I'm fine Hyung, thank you for worrying." He whispered, a smile finding his face and making his eyes turn into the cute little crescents Hoseok adored so much.
"You're so precious Jiminie. When we get home, lets rest hm?" Hoseok offered, wrapping an arm around the others waist and pulling him closer. The younger nodded, quite happy at the thought of being Hoseok's little spoon and feeling loved in his arms.
"Yes! I would really like that."

It was calm, warm, silent and comfortable. Yoongi was very familiar with the adjectives, they were some of his favourite things to feel, and here he was sharing it with the boy he loved. As soon as they got home, he freshened up in a quick warm shower with his boyfriend and then dried his hair. When he finished eating a snack, he came back to the room to find a sleeping Taehyung tucked into the covers, and so he crawled into bed with him. The younger was buried in his boyfriends chest, one arm lazily around his waist and his head under Yoongi's chin. It was a familiar feeling to him, like one of the first times they actually did sneak off to be together. Now they didn't have to, at least not at home, and Yoongi was quite fond of the memory. Yoongi had his arms around him quite securely, cradling his head softly as he listened to his deep breathing. He was infatuated with his lover, who was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, and the  nicest, and the most creative. Everything that came out of Taehyung's mouth was worthy of remembering, even the silly things he says as a joke. Yoongi tries to remember it all, but he's been with him far too long to. The older pressed a kiss to the brown hair of head and hummed just slightly.
"Can't sleep?" Taehyung's voice startled him, and he peeked down through his lashes slowly. The older boy ran his fingers through his silky brown hair and made a small noise he always made when he was thinking.
"I guess I'm not tired." He spoke softly, watching his lover move abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter