7 : Home

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Put away your worries for a second,

only think happy thoughts.
Each minute, 

each second is  precious,

when I’m looking at you.

-------------------------

10:30AM. The white numbers on his phone screen burned into his tired eyes, and all he could manage was a soft grunt of displeasure. Taehyung was usually sleeping at this time, especially on a day where he didn't have a schedule. There were few people in the group actually busy, as most people wanted to rest today. Of course a few of them who were dedicated to practicing would use the practice room alone, enjoying the quietness and privacy to focus on things they struggled with. But Taehyung was still holding his boyfriend in his arms, waking up every time he heard him whimper or felt him wiggle around. Suddenly he had transformed into a light sleeper, and was careful with the rapper in his grasp. Of course, Yoongi had passed out in the maknae's arms at least twelve hours ago, and was enjoying the familiar comfort of Taehyung.

Biting at his bottom lip, Taehyung watched him shift, and when Yoongi mumbled his name in his sleep, he stopped breathing. Was Yoongi awake? Was he just thinking of him? He didn't know what, but he still listened intently. When Yoongi curled up further into his body and nuzzled his nose into his neck, he had the strangest feeling he was awake, but he couldn't tell right now. So he looked down at him, and pressed a kiss onto his hair. The rapper smiled, and that was always his signal to tell him he was awake.

"Baby are you okay?" He whispered, running his fingers through the silky hair of the groggy male in his arms. Relaxing to the feeling of his fingers against his scalp, the rapper hummed in satisfaction and thought about the answer. He was noticeably better this morning. Though his eyes were still puffy from all his crying, his heart and mind felt at ease. He had to thank Jungkook even more today, do nice things for him and send him looks of gratitude every time they looked at one another.

"I'm okay Tae." Yoongi murmured out, tilting his head up, his hair falling away from his face as Taehyung combed it away with his fingers. He smiled lazily up at him, and when his boyfriend kissed his forehead, he laughed breathlessly. He liked this sort of thing, the way he made sure he was okay the morning after something bad happened. Yoongi didn't mind that he was showered with kisses, or was constantly being buried in his arms, he of course loved it.

"Are you sure? Because if you're not okay you can tell me, you can tell me anything and I'll listen. You could express yourself as much as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter