8 : Oasis

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Get closer to my body
I will bring you to the  heaven  body to body
You, until the afternoon turns into the night waterfall
I want to swim in there
You know how we do it we just do it

-------------------------

 

Yoongi sat in the middle of Taehyung and Jimin, not making much of a fuss as Taehyung held his hand and his own head moved over to rest on Jimin's shoulder. The rapper couldn't just be all over Taehyung in front of the group, so he just made it seem like he was just too lazy to sit without the two. Taehyung was pouting at Yoongi's choice of headrests, thinking his own shoulder or even chest would be just fine. They were watching TV quietly, a drama was on that none of them were too interested in. But today BTS just wanted to sit around, since it was a free day. Hoseok and Namjoon were asleep, Jin went to go for a walk and he would probably bring snacks back like always. Jungkook was wandering around the dorm, playing by himself and looking for his other sock that he threw somewhere one time. Walking around drinking a juice box, the maknae peeked into the living room. Raising his eyebrow as he watched Jimin playing with the usual grumpy sleepy rapper's hair, and then he looked at Taehyung who was squeezing his hand especially hard. Jungkook found it cute his hyung was jealous of someone attempting to make a bun on his boyfriend. It wasn't even anything romantic and Taehyung was still jealous. 

"Suga hyung!" Jungkook called, standing there by the doorway, smiling a bit once the two best friends glanced over before Suga did. Jimin glanced at Jungkook, smiling at him. Taehyung looked over, blinking a few times, though he didn't feel uneasy. Yoongi sat up, looking at the maknae, loosening his grip on his boyfriends hand.

"Jungkookie?"

"Come here, I want to talk to you." He said, sipping on his juice, walking into the kitchen and waiting there by the counter for the older. It took a bit, because Yoongi was rolling over, now resting on Taehyung as he made a dramatic effort to get up. Jimin kept gigging at the way the other stumbled before standing straight. By the time he got into the kitchen, Jungkook had thrown away his juice box and was standing around waiting.

"Kookie what do you want?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair and looking at the youngest. He walked back and forth in his spot, as if he forgot his question. It was such a big question he wasn't sure if he should ask it right now, but it was making Jungkook lose focus. "Jungkook if you don't say anything I'm going to go back over there and lay on those two and ignore you." Yoongi said, taking a step back to ensure the other would know he was serious. After Jungkook snorted at the thought of Yoongi laying across the 95 line, he then cleared his throat and bit at his lip.

"Hyung, you know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter