25 : Baby boy

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s you, it’s you, yes it’s you

Strangely, I only lose to you

I become a meek guy in front of you

I become soft, I become soft

Call me baby, call me yours

-------------------------

Even though they were together every morning and every night, Taehyung still missed Yoongi. It was like suddenly he didn't pay much attention to him because he was so busy making sure Jin was okay. He didn't mind, because he too cared deeply for the oldest boy, but he was feeling stripped of his love. Frowning as he laid there in the empty bed, he stared up at the ceiling and scowled at the toxic feeling inside of him. He couldn't believe he was jealous, because all a sudden he didn't know if he was sure nothing would happen, because last time he let it happen. He let Yoongi kiss Jin, he let Yoongi make love to him, though he did too, and maybe that canceled each other out. Taehyung pulled a pillow over his face and pressed it against him, letting out a frustrated yell of incoherent words. As he scoffed and tossed it away to the floor, he heard the door creak open and he didn't bother to look. Yoongi was alone this time, looking sleepy and a little out of it. The green haired boy stared at his lover, and tilted his head softly.
"Are you okay baby?" He asked, making his way over and leaning his knees against the blankets. Taehyung grumbled a bit, turning away from his boyfriend and earning a small whine. "What did I do?" Yoongi murmured, getting up on his lovers stomach and gently straddling him. Taehyung didn't want to look at him, but when his little lover was propped up on his crotch with a pout on his face, he couldn't help it.
"Nothing. I'm just not in the best mood, I'm lonely." He spoke, turning his head to avoid his gaze, resulting in a worried boyfriend.
"I did something didn't I? Is this because I was too tired to go another round? I'm sor-" Yoongi started, eyes wide with guilt as he reached forward and caressed his lovers face.
"No Yoongi, this isn't about you and me." He grabbed his wrist quite hard, pulling it away from his face and frowning deeply. Yoongi froze, his heart beating uncomfortably fast, his breath becoming heavier and his mind running in circles.
"Did I do something to hurt you?" He whispered, voice barely audible, retracting his shaking hand and biting nervously as his bottom lip. Yoongi didn't like this situation, where his boyfriend was mad at him and he had no idea what for. He had been good for all he knew, he hadn't done anything wrong or something that hurt him.
"Yeah, it hurts." Taehyung mumbled, sighing deeply and staring up at his wary lover. "I don't like how close you are to Jin-hyung..." The moment he said that, Yoongi stared at him in disbelief and frowned. He got up off of him and took a deep breath.
"You're so selfish, do you not know that Jin is going through something right now? That he can't be alone without crying? I want to help him, because he's my best friend. I don't tear you apart from Jimin, you have absolutely no right to be upset with me." Yoongi was mad, well mad and visually hurt at the same time. He couldn't help crying a little bit, because Jin and Taehyung meant the world to him, and having to choose between them made his heart scream. The younger boy scrambled to his feet, rushing to wrap his arms around his waist, and comfort him.
"Shh, baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, I meant that I miss you." He whispered, causing the older to wiggle from his grip and push him away.
"Shut up, don't touch me." Yoongi cried, trying to go to the door so he could leave, but Taehyung wouldn't let him and he grabbed him and pulled him close again.
"Don't be like that Yoongi. I got you, it's okay, just stay please." He pulled Yoongi against his chest, resulting in the older weakly pushing and punching against his chest.
"No! I don't want to! Leave me alone!" He yelled at this point, probably alarming the whole house, in which Taehyung quickly picked him up and rubbed his back gently.
"Baby, shh. Don't be like this. I only want to be with you, I'm sorry." Taehyung murmured, before the older struggled softly once more and he almost dropped him. Cursing, the younger pushed him against the nearest wall and growled, causing Yoongi to let out a small squeaky noise.
"Tae stop, I-i don't know what to do." He cried out, his eyes wet and his throat tightened. Taehyung shook his head, leaning forward and trapping him in a deep kiss, one that made Yoongi's head gently bump against the wall. The mint haired boy sighed against his lips, before instantly opening his mouth for his boyfriend, not caring how rough or deep the kiss got, or even how adventurous his hand got. Yoongi realized that he missed Taehyung too, and he wanted to be this close to him more than anything. Taehyungs sinful tongue brought Yoongi to moans, and he pulled his hips closer with his legs that were wrapped around his waist.
"I'm sorry." Taehyung whispered as he pulled back from the kiss, making the older mewl and desperately chase after his wet lips and tongue. Yoongi moaned into his mouth as he bit at his bottom lip, making his whole body feel the heat.
"Tae, I just want you, I want to feel how much you love me." Yoongi said as he ran his fingers through his lovers hair, groaning deep in his throat.
"Right here? Against the wall?" Taehyung purred, leaning forward and pulling his mint hair quite hard, earning a loud moan from his lover and a enthusiastic nod.
"Right here, right now, take hours if you want to. I want to feel so full of you, that I can't get enough."
So they did.

It had been about a week and a half from the breakup, and when they went on music shows, Jin didn't look at Namjoon. When they went to award shows, Jin didn't spare him a glance, when they were on variety shows, he tried to be as fake and friendly as he could, and when they were practicing, he refused to even touch him. Namjoon didn't know what it felt like to be happy anymore, even when they won awards, he could only fake a smile. When they received praise, he could only nod and express his pride in the group. He could never joke around anymore, or even talk much to the boys. Hoseok must have been the only one he talked to very much, because he understood that even if he did something wrong, he deserves to be able to have someone. Though it was becoming a little less often, because everytime he saw Hoseok looking at him, Jimin would come out of nowhere and steal his attention away. It wasn't hard, because Hoseok was smitten, anyone could see it. Well, anyone but Jimin. He had made an effort to smile at Seokjin a couple times, but he was always staring at the ground, reaching out for Yoongis hand to hold because he was too scared.

Often times, people's anger is red. Namjoon's anger is black, blue and white. Black for the darkness he felt each and every day, when he looked around and saw he had absolutely no one. Blue for the self inflicted bruises he gave himself, for the pain he forced upon himself. White, for the white noise around him, and the white he saw when he passed out from drinking too much. He didn't want to admit it, but he had a problem, he'd developed a psychological dependance on the drug. He drank and drank, because it made him feel like he wasn't so weak, but then the next day he was laying there in his bed like he was half way dead. Tonight was no exception, the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter