5 : Skyfall

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your voice still spins around me
Your scent still spins around me
I love you I love you I love you
I’m still shaking
The memories scatter like flower petals
You and I were smiling brightly
Tears are flowing and I wanna dream again

-------------------------

 

Messed up, ed up. That's what Taehyung had done. Now when they sat as a group in the living room, or when they sat as a group for interviews, Yoongi had always avoided him and sat farthest from him. Yoongi was sticking to Hoseok and Jungkook, and it made the orange haired boy insecure. They both were handsome, and compared to him, he felt like nothing. Maybe a weed next to a sunflower, and it honestly saddened him farther. Taehyung now sat in the hallway, busy on his phone while it was charging. He didn't want to sit alone in is room, and he didn't want to sit with everyone else right now. He needed to think. Leaning back against the wall, he blinked his eyes carelessly at the posts he scrolled past on twitter. Nothing caught his eyes, some of the tweets the fans sent in did cheer him up, but nothing compared to the comfort of his boyfriend. They didn't ever fight, since they were so busy they had no time to. But now they had no time to make up, it scared him senseless. 

When he was sitting there alone, he heard voices approaching him, and he peeked up from the bright screen. His breath hitched in his throat when he stared at the frame that was Yoongi. His hair was tousled gently, his face tired, his eyes still sparkling and his lips pulled into a short smile. Then he let out that breath, seeing Hoseok show up right after him. The rapper walked by him, talking about something he couldn't quite understand as well. Something about a joke that wasn't really that funny, but it was so stupid it had them both laughing. Taehyung drowned in his own envy, staring at the same picture on his phone with burning eyes. Yoongi was with other people having a good day, where he was sulking and waiting for him. They left, went into the room and left him in his thoughts. What the heck did they have to talk about? When they closed the door, he bit at his lip hard. Yoongi would never lead someone on, and he would never cheat. He didn't know what J-hope was like in the sense of relationships. He didn't even know if he had a girlfriend, or liked guys, or if he was interested in dating.

The door opened again, and he watched as Hoseok walked out first, fiddling with a bandanna. It was obviously Yoongi's as Taehyung had seen it all the time, and it was always laying around in his room, When Yoongi walked past, he didn't say anything or look his way. But Yoongi deliberately let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter