4 : When would it be

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Until I start to long for the words

“I’m sorry”

“I was wrong”

“Forgive me”
I always think of the times I spent with you, always regretting and longing for them
When I run into you sometimes, my breath stops

-------------------------

It was about five in the morning, the rapper didn't bother to check. He rolled over in his bed and glared over at the window. The blinds were half down, causing the rising sun to peek inside to say good morning. Not wanting to get up and face the fact that he had to work once more, he curled up further into his blankets and hummed lowly. Maybe if he stayed there long enough, everyone would forget about him and work freely. He knew it was impossible, because Taehyung was always thinking about him and looking for him. Though after minutes of laying there in complete silence, Yoongi rolled over and faced reality. He had to wake up, and had to go through the day as he always would. Usually he would choose to sleep in, but he needed to freshen up before they went out. Maybe he could also grab something to eat before they had to meet in the practice room.

After a shower, Yoongi was busy blowdrying his damp hair, staring into the mirror on the wall across from him. He looked decent even without all the styling and makeup the staff would have to do if they were filming or promoting, though today there was nothing of the sort. The rapper was able to walk around like he normally would. After shaking his hair out, he nodded to himself and walked to his closet. As of now, he was walking around in sweatpants and a white tee-shirt. He didn't mind it, but he wanted to look a bit more presentable. He settled for black jeans and another tee-shirt, which was almost the same as the one he wore, but it was different still. Yoongi put on socks, which were the most exciting part of his clothes at this point because they had dots on them, and then walked out of his room. 

Decided he didn't want to go out and risk being recognized, he wandered into the kitchen, where he found Jungkook eating oranges. A small smile washed over his tired expression, and he laughed quietly.

"Why are you up so early?" Yoongi asked, walking to the fridge and taking out a bottle of water, opening it and drinking some. The cold stream refreshed his dry throat, and he leaned back to stretch his neck.

"Couldn't really sleep, I was paranoid. Only got three hours." Jungkook replied, throwing the orange peel into the trash can and offering a few slices to his hyung. Yoongi looked at him for a minute, before nodding and taking the fruit from his palm.

"Paranoid?" He ate one, chewing before he continued to speak to the youngest boy. "What were you so scared of?" Yoongi easily ate the orange he was given, and now walked around to sit across from J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter