29 : Sting // FINAL

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wait, your lips what are you doing with it?

Your finger tips can’t do anything

Your questions that you set the answer beforehand

You pretend not to know

-------------------------

 

Jimin was happily eating lunch while sitting on top of his lovers lap, munching quietly and staring at the tv screen. Hoseok was leaning back on the couch, stretching and not really minding the extra weight on his thighs. He just as happy that he was eating well, and was insistent on being close to him. Nothing made Hoseok feel greater than Jimin never wanting to let go of him, it was cute, and he never thought he was annoying. Finishing the last of his rice, the younger boy set down his bowl and then turned around Hoseok's lap.
"Are you sure you're not hungry?" He asked as he innocently straddled him, batting his eyes and leaning his forehead against the older's. Hoseok smiled at that, a small him leaving his lips before he kissed Jimin's cheek.
"I'm sure babe." His hands found their way to his waist, gently squeezing his hips as he then tenderly rubbed over them. Jimin slightly perked up, tinily arching his back and releasing a soft mewl. Hoseok honestly thought it was the hottest thing, but he wasn't going to say anything, especially since Jimin wasn't interested in being intimate with their bodies yet. But that didn't mean he didn't like it. Jimin bit at his lip and rested his head on the others chest, letting his hands explore his body. It started with adventurous hands going up his shirt and over his stomach, then ended with Hoseok's hands softly resting on the others pert bottom. Jimin smiled brightly, nuzzling his nose against his chest as the other continued to playfully touch him, squeezing now and then at the soft flesh.
"Mm, Hoseok. Stop it..." He reached a hand back to grab his wrist, but instead stopped and looked into his eyes.
"Hm? Doesn't feel good?" Hoseok retracted his hands at the very sound of "stop" and then pressed a kiss to his pouty lips. The younger shook his head, kissing him back softly and averting his eyes.
"Feels too good..." He whispered, making the older groan gently and pull him against his chest.
"You can't do this to me, I haven't even asked you to be my boyfriend yet!" Hoseok complained, hugging him tightly and letting out a small sigh. "You're too cute seriously, I think I'm going to explode." He kissed his forehead softly, and then moved his hair from his face from him.
"Well are you gonna?" Jimin looked up at him, his brow slightly furrowed, and his cheeks puffed out in a light effort to be cute. Tilting his head, Hoseok gently his cheek and blinked at him.
"Am I going to what?"
"Are you gonna ask me to be your boyfriend?" Hoseok was surprised with how straight forward he was, and his mouth went dry. He nodded enthusiastically, grabbing onto both of Jimin's hands and kissing his knuckles gently.
"Park Jimin, I promise I will take you out of a proper date when we have time, but will you be my boyfriend?" The younger's face lit up and he squealed in happiness, throwing his arms around his boyfriend and giggling.
"Of course!" The two rolled around the couch in a happy, giggly, kiss filled mess and both of them have never felt this happy before. Not much changed, because everyone already thought they were official, it just got a little but more sickly sweet, and neither of them ever stopped thinking about one another.
 

Namjoon was always staring longingly at the tall frame of the older, eyes never leaving his fluffy hair and broad shoulders. He wanted to be able to touch him again without him flinching away, or to touch him and hear him ask to continue. Namjoon wanted to run his fingertips over his soft skin and push against his hips, remembering how he would giggle at the sensation. He wanted to call his name and see him appear around the corner with a smile. He ed up, Namjoon really ed up. He lost the one person that was completely perfect in his eyes, and he may never get him back. He thought this all while sitting on the steps of the apartment, eyes burning holes in the floor and lips frowning permanently. When he was left alone for quite some time, he began to think of all the ways he should have treated the older. He should have never overthought what Yoongi was doing, he was just so blinded with rage and anxiety. He wanted nothing more than Jin, he wanted nothing more than to hold him in his arms and kiss him like it was the last time. Namjoon covered his face with his hands, a deep groan leaving his mouth and chilling his bones. All the thoughts left his mind when he felt a hand brush through his hair, and he peeked up to see who it was.

.
Seokjin stood above him, fingers slowly running their way through his fading pink hair, and Namjoon swore his heart stopped beating. So soft, his touch was like a distant memory that was nostalgia for him.

"Come back in, everyone's eating already." His voice was small, too small for someone who had as much confidence as Jin, and Namjoon felt at fault.
"I'm not hungry." The words caught the elder off guard, his hand retracting itself as he sat down beside him, and he then settled his palm against his cheek.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter