24 : Hate

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t wanna know

All same excuses everyday

I don’t wanna do

All same arguments everyday

It meaningless, I am tired

We do not have answer

I hate you, hate you I hate you now

-------------------------

Jimin pressed his ear against the closest soft thing, trying to drone out the sound of the morning birds. He wanted to sleep for at least one more hour before having to get up and go preform. As he nuzzled against whatever it was, he noticed a few faint sounds. Scrunching his nose, the vocalist listened to what sounded like a heart beat, and soft, calm breathing. Rubbing at his tired eyes with his hands, he sat up slowly and forced them to open. At the bright light coming in through the window, he whined a bit, his eyes barely focusing to see the head of brown hair in front of him, or rather under him. Jimin's eyes widened, his breath hitched and he gasped loudly. He has fallen asleep on Hoseok? In this position?! His cheeks flushed with colour, and Jimin felt so embarrassed to have done this, he didn't even remember it. He wasn't drunk or anything, just lonely and sleepy and apparently yearning for Hoseok's company. Jimin shifted slowly, attempting to get off of the sleeping male when he looked back and realized he was trapped. Hoseok had an arm tightly wrapped around his waist, which made the younger boys heart race, and he bit his bottom lip softly. He was unsure of this feeling deep in his stomach, he didn't know if it was good to feel so overwhelmed or if it was bad to feel all these butterflies. Jimin gave up, instead relaxing against his friends body and pouting. He wasn't sure if this was allowed, to feel this warm and fuzzy inside. Peeking over, he gently reached a hand up, his fingers through the older male's fluffy hair. Hoseok scrunched his nose slightly, a small sigh leaving his lips as he shifted. Jimin held onto his shoulder with his free hand as he moved a bit to the right in the others arms. Pulling away from him, he stared at his face, looking over his slightly parted lips and fluttering closed eyes. His chest felt tight as he looked at how peaceful the rapper was, and he gently brushed his bangs away from his face. The more Jimin looked at him, the more he began to feel funny deep inside. He felt as though he was blushing all the way down to his neck, he didn't know why he felt like this toward Hoseok so suddenly. Jimin took a good look at the older male, gently tangling his fingers in his brown hair and tilting his head to the side. He wasn't sure what he was doing, but once he looked at Hoseok he just couldn't find the strength to look away. Jimin gently let go of his hair, petting at his head and turning his own head to look at the time.

"Jimin?" He heard the soft voice very close to him, and he tensed instantly when he felt the arm retracting from his waist. Spinning around to lock eyes with Hoseok, his throat was suddenly dry and he could barely think. Jimin parted his lips to say something, but his voice just stuck and he could only whine quietly. "You okay?" Hoseok moved a bit, his leg slightly numb from the boy who was sitting on him, and before he could settle his hand on the younger's hip to stabilize him, Jimin was already standing up and rushing away.

The rapper raised an eyebrow, watching as the younger boy was hopping to the door, mumbling out a quick "I'm so sorry". Hoseok didn't see what he needed to be apologizing for, he had a good sleep, and quite enjoyed how soft Jimin was with him. Though, he knew Jimin didn't know he was awake during that whole thing. Hoseok smiled at the thought, sitting up straight and smoothing his hands over his hair.

"Cute." He whispered, his chest warm.

 

Yoongi was sat in between his lovers legs, his eyes glued to the eldest male in the group who was sitting in front of him. The mint haired rapper was watching him carefully, as he held his hands tightly in his and encouraged him to take slow, deep breaths. Seokjin had just finished telling the story of what happened just last night, and he promised himself he wouldn't cry, but he did. Though Yoongi didn't hold it against him, he knew how damn hard it was to let go of everything he thought he knew. The only thing that made it so much worse for Jin, was that he had to see Namjoon every single day. 

"It's okay to not be okay." Yoongi spoke, rubbing the pad of his thumb over the back of the older's hand, in which he gave a soft smile. Seokjin hadn't said much after reliving his experience, and Yoongi wasn't going to push him to say anything. The eldest softly nodded, rubbing at his wet eyes and letting out a sigh. He felt so vulnerable, especially that he had let his guard down long enough for the leader to hurt him like this, and because he felt so stupid for falling in love with him. "Come here," Yoongi opened his arms, proposing a big cuddle session, in which Taehyung smiled affectionately at him. Jin moved to get closer, crawling over to sit next to the younger, in which Yoongi wrapped his arms around him and pulled him down as he laid down. The green haired boy was resting his head on Taehyung's thigh, and Jin was now laying against his chest, smiling as his best friend squeezed him tightly.

"You know you don't have to do this Yoongi, you don't have to stick with me when I'm sad." He whispered, his voice rough as he tried to stop it from cracking. Jin couldn't figure out why he was so nice to him, because he just thought of himself as a nuisance and he must be so annoying to Yoongi. Taehyung looked down at his boyfriend, who nuzzled his nose against the older male's hair and frowned a bit. If he had to adore Yoongi for one thing, it was that he was the most loyal person he had ever met. "I feel so stupid... I shouldn't have given him so many chances. I feel like it's so obvious that he never really cared about me? I can't even count how many times he's blamed you, I'm so sorry Yoongi. It's not your fault, it's mine." Jin continued, closing his eyes as he felt them welling up with tears again. He couldn't help it, he felt so useless, he didn't even want to leave the room. 

"Don't say that hyung. It's okay to feel like this, but I won't ever agree to any of your self hatred because it's not true." He placed a kiss to the top of his head and then rubbed at his stomach playfully, urging a chuckle from Jin's lips. "You are not stupid, you were in love, or maybe you still are. I don't blame you, because people do things they regret, and it just makes you human. You are amazing, and as you always say, you are the prettiest person alive and you are the more determined person I have ever met." He continued, wanting to make sure his friend would be fill to the brim with happiness because of how loved he felt. Seokjin turned over slightly, staring up at the green haired male and smiled weakly. 

"You know, I can't even fathom how you're real" Jin said, earning a loud laugh from the youngest i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter