23 : Nail

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bite on my nails again today
Crying over a picture of you, like a fool
How you touched me and hugged me
I bite on my nails that grew out
Crying over a picture of you, like a fool
When will these tears ever dry?

-------------------------

 

Yoongi stared at himself in the mirror, his eyes fixed on the light green hair that he was recently given for their promotion. He wasn't sure if he liked it, or if he didn't. All he knew, was that he was damn glad they didn't have to keep bleaching his hair blonde time and time again. That hurt. As he ran his fingers through his damn hair, he barely noticed his lover leaning against the wall, still in his towel as they had just taken a quick shower together.
"I already told you that you look fine." Taehyung mumbled, watching as the shorter male jus shrugged his shoulders, seemingly frustrated with the minty hair.
"Why couldn't they just make it brown, or pink or something?" He complained, ceasing his movements when the younger boy came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist.
"You did look cute with your pink hair." His boyfriend spoke softly, resting his chin on Yoongi's head and grinning at their reflection in the mirror. "But my love looks good with any colour. Brown, black, blonde, pink, and now green." He spoke, his own hair brown and soaking. Yoongi shifted when he felt a drop of water fall onto his bare shoulder from his boyfriends hair, glancing up at him in the mirror and not being able to hold back a smile
"You're totally lying to me, you looked like you didn't know who I was when I got back from the salon." Yoongi turned around, burying his face in his bare chest and closing his eyes.
"You went from blonde to green, it wasn't bad though. You look super cute, don't worry." Taehyung held him close, looking at them in the mirror, feeling his heart become warm, because this was exactly where they both belonged. Yoongi belonged in his arms, and Taehyung was perfectly placed to be there waiting to hold him. As the two were stuck in each other's embrace, a loud knocking came from the door and scared Yoongi so bad he hopped forward. That caused Taehyung to bump back into the wall, groaning a bit as he almost slipped and hit his own head on the wall after that.
"Hurry up, you guys aren't the only smelly ones in this house." It was a energetic Hoseok first thing in the morning, as it was only 11am, but they had to get to practice as they were getting ready to perform on music shows. Yoongi tenderly his boyfriends head, pulling away from his hug and rushing to open the door before Hoseok started making a beat out of knocking (like he did last time).
"Why does this always happen to me?" Taehyung mumbled as he followed the older to the door, rubbing at the minor injury he had been given. When Yoongi pulled the door open, Hoseok almost smacked him in the face to knock again, but quickly stopped himself and awkwardly waved instead.
"Morning hyung, good morning taehyungie." The enthusiastic rapper greeted, slipping past the two to get into the bathroom, basically pushing them out before closing the door once again.
"Good morning to you too." Yoongi said, his voice quiet as he began making his way down the hallway, trying to think about what he wanted to wear today. He liked wearing black and white and red, that's as far as his colour pallet really spread. Though if Taehyung said he looked good in a neon pink shirt, he'd probably wear it anyways. Once he reached his room, he was tossing his towel off, walking toward the dresser where he fished around for some boxers. Taehyung followed in after him, watching Yoongi is all his glory as he then picked out black underwear.
"You're boring." He whined, going over and reaching for his strawberry printed boxers.
"You're rude." Yoongi spoke, watching his boyfriend put on his ridiculously cute underpants and then go to his bed to find the sweatpants he tucked away somewhere. "There is no way you're getting in my pants with those boxers on by the way." He added, throwing an oversized sweater on over his body and enjoying how frustrated his lover got over that.
"Wanna bet?" Taehyung grumbled, getting his foot stuck in his pant leg before shaking it out.
"I don't need to bet, because I know."
"Oh it's on Min Yoongi, it's on."

After a few days of filming, it seemed like it was pointless for Namjoon to even try looking at his boyfriend. He wasn't even sure if he could call him that anymore, he could barely remember what his smile looked like. Namjoon was cast aside by the older boy, he was left alone because Seokjin would tag along with the younger members so they didn't have to be together. It burned the leader to the core, it made his insides spill acid and his lungs feel as though he was inhaling chemicals. Being away from Seokjin and having him mad at him, made his life cease to have a purpose. This time away from the eldest, was almost like a journey of self discovery for Namjoon. He realized that the very air he breathed was provided by his lover, the only emotions he felt were controlled by the older, and he didn't know if that was as healthy as it seemed. Though if this was wrong, Namjoon didn't want to be right. He just wanted to be with Seokjin.
Hearing a shuffling in the kitchen, the taller straightened in his spot in the living room and quickly looked to see. He expected it to be his boyfriend, but when he only saw a orange head of hair bobbing about, he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding and turned away. Perhaps now he was just being paranoid, that Jin would never come back to him because of what he had done. Namjoon's palms were clammy even though he felt as though he was freezing, and for a moment it was as if he had been struck with a fever.
"Jin-hyung here." Jimin spoke, his voice soft but quite clear to the rapper who almost threw himself to his feet. Namjoon didn't think much as he walked over to the wall, and then proceeded to peek over to see if he was indeed there. His eyes fell on the beautiful boy, whose back was turned to him, and his hair tousled lazily. The rapper nibbled at his bottom lip as he secretly watched him. When Seokjin turned around and picked up a glass of water from the counter, Namjoon swore his heart stopped at  the sight of his relaxed face. The eldest was taking a drink of water, his eyes glancing back to look at Jimin and head tilted back softly. Seokjin set the cup down, giving one of his signature sad smiles to the younger boy and then sighing.
"Thank you." He whispered, his voice a little rough, causing him to clear his throat and rub at his neck a little bit.
"Don't tell me you were crying all night again..." Jimin started, approaching the eldest male and pushing his hair back softly to feel his forehead. "I bet you have a headache again too hm? Just be careful, soon you'll get a fever and you'll feel yucky." The smaller boy spoke, rushing to the cupboard and searching for some sort of aspirin. Namjoon had stopped listening at this point,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter