9 : You & Me

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still can’t fall asleep
Thoughts of you spin around me, I can’t erase it
Why am I so lonely again today?
I wanna be with you, love you, love you
Between us, it’s pretty serious

-------------------------

 

Yoongi stood in silence, watching the older male set things down on the kitchen counter. He knew he would be asked questions, that he had to think of answers that made sense before he looked stupid. When he looked up, Jin was looking at him simply, his expression blank. He didn't like this, seeing the eldest so serious in this situation. But Yoongi had to tough, because this was serious, and he and Taehyung were serious. Seokjin motioned for the other to follow him, and the shorter rapper did in fear of being yelled at for not following his orders this one time. Walking slowly behind the boy, he watched as he took a turn into his bedroom and waited for him to go in. Yoongi stepped inside, holding his own hands behind his back as he couldn't find any other way to cope with the nerve he felt. Jin took a look at him, then looked at the door and frowned.

"Close the door Yoongi." He murmured under his breath, making the younger take a step forward, his hand reaching out for the door knob and pulling it forward so it would close. Yoongi was frightened by the atmosphere, because he had never talked to Jin in such a serious way. Seokjin took a step forward, his back to Yoongi as he looked down and paced. The rapper didn't know where to go, what to say, if he should say anything. Jin turned to look at him, and stared into the others wavering eyes. "I need to tell me if this is an actual thing or if that was nothing." Yoongi listened, his brows furrowing. What was that supposed to mean?

"Hyung... Do you think I'd kiss someone because it's nothing?" He said, not sure if he should feel offended or if he should just continue asking questions. Of course he had something with Taehyung, he wasn't going around kissing everyone.

"It's not that I think you'd do that, I just have to make sure. When we can't meet people and find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter