13 : Am I strange?

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I laugh when I’m happy, cry when I’m sad
It hurts when I’m poked, I get angry when it continues
I despair and I hope
Just like you

-------------------------

 

It's when Yoongi rolls over in bed and squishes his boyfriend did he really wake up. His eyes fluttered open at the quiet squeal under him, and he looked down in hurry to see he was probably cutting off Taehyung's air supply. Tiredly chuckling, he moved off him and cupped his face in his hands. The still sleepy Taehyung whined a complaint at being squished by the older, but Yoongi shushed him with tiny kisses over his lips and of course whispered apologies. Since he was up at 8am from the cry of help, he might as well stay away, and so he sat up. That was a little hard, because Taehyung was clinging to him, his arms tightly wrapped around his waist, preventing him from even dreaming of standing up. He had to admit it was cute, but he also really had to use the bathroom by now, and had to shake Taehyung off. Once he was released from the little koala, he stood up and stretched his short body out. Making sure to wiggle his fingers and toes, he went out of the room and toward the bathroom at the end of the hallway. He didn't expect anyone to be up, since it was day off, and who get's up at 8am on a day where they had no work? Well, Yoongi squishing his boyfriend seemed to be his alarm, and so he was lazily shuffling down the hall. Reaching the room, he grasped the doorknob and twisted it open. The first thing he noticed was that the lights were on. The next thing he noticed was that someone was sitting on the edge of the counter. Wait what the ? Blinking a few times, he clearly saw it was Jin, and he clearly saw Namjoon and him making out at 8am. But the moment Yoongi cleared his throat, Jin flinched and quickly pulled away from the younger boy. He looked like a deer in headlights, and he had a really really good reason to. It's not every morning you expect to be walked in on being intimate with your... not boyfriend... not partner... um your really close friend? 

"I am so sorry, please continue." Yoongi mumbled, taking a hurried step back and closing the door quickly behind him. "I am never waking up this early ever again." The rapper whispered to himself, a little scarred from the events he has seen, but to be fair, he had seen more graphic things by accident.. don't ask? He went back to the room and flopped back down beside Taehyung.

In the bathroom, Jin was busy trying very hard to get away from Namjoon who seemed very unfazed that a member had just walked in on their ( recently more regular ) make out sessions. The oldest was so embarrassed, so embarrassed that he could barely stand to show his face to the male he was intimate with.

"Namjoon, I swear to God if you don't let me go I'm never doing thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter