15 : Inspiring

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm shaking, my heart flutters

My heart that had you in it feels dizzy

I'm shaking, my heart flutters

To me, you're always beautiful

-------------------------

 

Yoongi sat in the waiting room, fiddling with his fingers as he kept himself awake. They had already preformed, and the support from the fans made his heart happy, though since he was sitting there alone while the rest of s were either freshening up or decided to rest before they left, he had nothing to do. If he fell asleep, they would probably try to wake him up again, and today he wasn't up for a nap, which was slightly strange. Running his fingers through his blonde hair, he reached back on the couch and picked up his black beanie he avoided wearing so he wouldn't ruin his styled hair. But since they were done, he slipped it on over his fluffy hair and hummed. Closing his eyes for a moment, he heard distant talking, and could automatically recognize the voices of Taehyung and Jimin. Though Jimin was the one who came around the corner and sat down next to the older rapper, he could tell because he was singing under his breath.

"Hyung are you sleeping?" He whispered, being extra in case the older was, because last time someone woke him up it ended in minor injuries. Jimin gently reached over, moving the blonde bangs out of Yoongi's face so he could see the others eyes better. The moment he did this though, Yoongi opened his eyes gently and hummed. Flustered, Jimin took a small scoot back and smiled softly. "Oh hello, you weren't sleeping?" The younger asked, looking down at his lap as he fiddled with a bracelet on his wrist, one he was thankful was there so he wasn't forced to stare Yoongi in the eye.

"No. I wasn't sleeping, just resting my eyes." The blonde rapper spoke, sitting up a bit, his eyes drifting to look at the younger. He was quietly wiggling the woven accessory around on his wrist, turning and touching it. Yoongi wondered if Jimin didn't want to talk to him, or maybe Jimin came here to sleep and that's why he didn't want to talk. That made sense. "Do you want to sleep? Is that why came to me?" Jimin looked up at him, almost in horror at the accusation.

"I didn't come here so no one would talk to me, I came here so I could check on you. Right after the performance you went to the bathroom and no one really saw you after that. Except for Tae, who saw you sneaking back here, so I wanted to see if you were okay." Jimin spoke simply, now fiddling with his own fingers, looking at the older as he spoke, to make sure he got the message of him actually wanting to be here. 

"Oh, I didn't mea-"

"We're going now, come on you two~" Taehyung's voice entered the conversation, nearly scaring Jimin half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter