21 : Take care of you

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart doesn't change like the mountain
I got you baby
I got you baby
I got you baby
I'll take care of you when there is no one
I'll be with you when there is no one

-------------------------

 

Hot, Yoongi felt hot suddenly, and his eyes shot open because of the quick change in his body. It was blurry for a second, but he calmed down to see the bare chest of his boyfriend right in his face, and he peeked up to look at him. The younger's brown hair was tousled messily, his tanned skin looked perfect to Yoongi even with the odd imperfection, his lips were parted softly, and his eyes were still softly closed. Yoongi ran his palms down the brunette's chest, humming under his breath as he stopped at his stomach and then settled one hand on his waist.

The rapper nuzzled close to him, remembering that he was wearing the others white sweater, maybe he was so hot because of that. He gripped the hem of it, but hesitated it take it off, because Taehyung smelled just like home to the older. He could barely move on the couch, and half of him was already laying on top of Taehyung, so there was no use in wiggling. He focused on the lazy arm laying over his waist, the hand perfectly nestled on his bottom, it made Yoongi chuckle breathlessly because even when Taehyung was sleeping he was a ert.
Just when the older was going to kiss his neck, Taehyung began to stir, a deep groan leaving his throat.

Yoongi didn't move much, as the younger rolled over and nearly fell straight off the couch.
"Oh ." He mumbled, his head slipping right off the arm of it and hitting the corner of a table. Yoongi gasped, sitting up quickly, setting one hand on the back of his head and one cupping his face.
"Baby are you okay?!" He spoke, his voice raising slightly, still rough and scratchy from just waking up. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, whining quietly as the older gently pet his head.
"Why does this always happen to me?" He grumbled, sitting up slowly and taking Yoongi with him so he was now casually sitting in his lap.
"Cause you're just a big dork." Yoongi said, his hands still caressing his lovers head, his thumb running over his cheek gently. Taehyung pouted softly, wrapping his arms around his lovers waist before pausing and staring at him.
"You're wearing my sweater, you look cute in it." He mumbled, resting his chin on his shoulder, letting the older smooth his hands through his hair.
"You're not cold are you?" Yoongi asked, his fingers running through his soft hair before he pressed a kiss to his head.
"No, how can I be cold when I'm so close to you?" The younger said, his eyes closing again as the rapper wrapped his arms around his neck loosely.
"I'm kinda cold." He grumbled, resulting in a bear hug from his lover, making him squeal gently.
"Do you want to wear your jacket? Get a blanket?" Taehyung worried quietly, pulling his close against his body and squeezing him.
"No, no... I actually want to shower." Yoongi snorted, looking up at the male who was smiling softly at him.
"Let's stop at home, then I'm taking you out Min Yoongi."

Tight denim jeans, a loose grey hoodie, round glasses and a beanie, meant that Yoongi was ready for his last minute date with Taehyung. He was satisfied with how fresh he smelt, though wouldn't admit that he used shower gel that smelled like warm sugar and orchids. Yoongi was busy picking his phone up off the bedside table where it was charging and shoved it into his pocket. As he was busy putting on a bracelet that Taehyung had gifted to him, he felt an arm snake around his waist and he smiled softly.
"You smell nice." The younger whispered, nuzzling his nose against the back of his boyfriends neck. Yoongi shivered, humming slightly as he then turned around in his grip and made eye contact with him.
"I used the one you liked the most." He murmured, his pale cheeks softly dusting a rosy pink, in which Taehyung grinned at the sight of.
"You did that for me? Ah, I love you Min Yoongi." He swooned, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his lips, making the older reach up to him, kissing him back softly.
"I love you too." Yoongi murmured quietly, mostly because those were the most sincere words he could utter, but also because everyone was still asleep.
"I'm taking you out for breakfast." Taehyung said under his breath, reaching over to the side and picking up his belt, the older watching lazily as he secured his black pants.
"Really? You're sweet." The rapper cooed, walking toward his boyfriend and fixing the hem of his white shirt.

"You know, I still have no idea what Namjoon said to you." His voice was hushed, as if he was scared to know what had been said about him. He didn't mean to dig up the past, but this was one of the biggest fights they have had.
"Oh? He told me you were making out with Jimin." Taehyung pouted softly, running his fingers through his hair in an effort to brush it. The older blinked his eyes, cupping his boyfriends face and frowning.
"You believed that... I could never be satisfied with anyone but you." Yoongi whispered, leaning up and kissing his lips softly, whining when his lover didn't look at him. "Hey... Taehyung, I'm yours. I never did that, I told him that I love you, it was only a kiss, one kiss."

He tried to kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter