19 : Paper hearts

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Pictures I’m living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I’ll hold a piece of yours
Don’t think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget
-------------------------

 

Three days, it had been three agonizing days that Yoongi had not set foot in the dorm. When he saw him last, it was at practice, where everyone was practicing dancing. Though, Yoongi never spared a single glance toward his boyfriend, it made him feel small in his presence. Taehyung had even accidentally bumped into him on the way to the bathroom, he muttered a small apology but didn't even look up. Taehyung felt so empty, even if he had so much support from the other members, he didn't have the comfort of his lover's arms. Curled up on the sofa, which was his go to spot just in case the rapper would walk in, Taehyung sighed heavily. His eyes were burning from crying so much, because suddenly he didn't feel so angry with him anymore. He was confused, he was so mad when he found out the two people he trusted most went behind his back. But at the same time, he didn't want to believe it, he didn't want to the believe the sweet boyfriend he knew would kiss his bubbly best friend. Speak of the devil, Jimin wandered in to the living room, clearing his throat softly.

"Tae? Can I talk to you?" He whispered, pulling at his sleeves nervously as he looked down at his socks. Taehyung raised his head off the arm of the sofa, and sat up straight with his back against a cushion. Staring at the small frame of his friend, he hummed quietly, noticing how big the hoodie was on him. It was obviously Hoseok's, meaning he had probably just came back from an infamous pep talk from the older. Jimin looked up to see if he had even acknowledged his existence, and when he met his sad gaze, he frowned deeply. "Tae, I want to apologize."

"Go ahead..." He responded, turning his head slightly as he pulled his knees up to his chest, trying his best not to give in to Jimin's wide puppy eyes. Slowly, he made his way over, and sat down on the side of the coffee table, taking a deep breath to steady himself.

"Okay, Kim Taehyung. I should have told you sooner, but I am in love with Yoongi." He started, his voice already quivering, as he balled his hands up into fists. The opening sentence already had Taehyung stiffening, his eyes watering, because honestly he felt like he had just been stabbed in the back. "Ever since we've met, he's been nothing but kind to me, He makes me feel good about myself when no one else notices I'm sad. He gives me confidence in the things I am weak in, and when I look at him I already feel shy." He closed his eyes, not able to even fathom the look of disappointment in his best friends face. "I understand why you were so upset about it, because you had to hear it from Namjoon-hyung and not from either of us. I'm sorry, I was the one who looked at him and just, I wanted to kiss him so bad. When I did he pushed me away, and of course he did he's so in love with you, I'm sorry please forgive me." Jimin whimpered at the end, burying his face in the sleeves of his sweater, wiping away a few stray tears. Taehyung sat there, stunned. His eyes wide and his body frozen. What did he just say?

"J-jimin, what did you just say...?" He gasped out, setting his legs down and reaching forward. He put his palm on the other's knee and gently squeezed.

"I said I was sorry, because he loves you." Jimin repeated, pulling back from the piece of clothing to look at the other. He was equally as surprised to see him smiling, and shaking his head.

"No, no. Did you say he... he pushed you away?" 

"Oh. Yeah..." Jimin sadly chuckled, shrugging his shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter