Chapter 12: Favors

Let's Do It Here

Author's POV


Before going home, Seunghyub also asked a favor, but it's for Jimin and Chanmi to do. They both agreed and excited to visit Ah Young at home.


"Unnie!!!!" they both welcome themselves in the house. They smelled something delicious and realized they're just in time. "PANCAKESSS!" Ah Young is cooking pancakes intentionally because she already have the feeling that the two 'friends' will come. "Jimin-ah. Talk to her now." Seunghyub whispered putting down his bag on the dining chair. Jimin nodded and also whisper to Chanmi.


"I'm so excited to the party!" Chanmi exclaimed, raising her both hands. Just as loud for Ah Young to hear it. "You two coming?" she asked. "Yes yes! How about you unnie?" They still expect the answer, "no." The two make their most pitiful faces after they hear the answer. "I don't like parties. Ask my brother." ; "But, it will be fun! It's our first party! We want to see you there." ; "I can't. Right, Seunghyub?" he faced Seunghyub this time. He smiled while walking towards her. "Noona... I think it's a good idea if you're going to attend it." Seunghyub added sympathy for the two. "Nope. Just enjoy the party, I'll stay here and study."


Seunghyub spoke to his mind, "This can't be! Why does she want to study and bore herself than to enjoy and party!" ; "Unnie! Please?" Still, she shook her head. "WE want to see you there! We'll be sad if you won't." ; "Unnie, you don't want to have fun with us?" They're sure testing her conscience. Making a sad face and begging. "Maybe, you don't want us to be your friend." They make their most pitiful poses while walking away.


"Okay fine!" There it is. Ah Young finally agreed to come! "Yessss!" Seunghyub, Chanmi and Jimin jumped for happiness. "Thanks Noona." he smiled at her. "You won't regret this."


"I can't believe someone would feel like that for me to attend a party I've never come for years." ; 
"They love you noona." he said watching the two jumping out of happiness. "Well, even if I don't want to. Since you called me noona three times this year." Ah young finally brushes her serious face and smile. thinking positively that maybe, she'll be fine with the event.


"Don't worry about everything noona, just keep calm and prepare yourself." ; "Uh-uh, I still have to bother myself for what should I look for that night!"


"Don't worry I told you. Mom will give me money this weekend, I told her we'll need new clothes and I already ask Auntie to arrange your make up."


"You badly want me to attend this huh?"


"YES!"
The three answered in unison.

 

The next days come and it's decided. She'll come to the party next week. How can she resist the wishes from her new found friends?She came to school excited not knowing why, she's so enthusiastic on her class and it's not the usual. But the following days, it suddenly changed. She's looking for one person everyday. It's Hong Jong Hyun. She wanders the whole school just to see him but even his shadow is missing. She want to ask his friend Jae Hyun but changed her mind.


"Don't worry silly girl! At least you'll know there's no trouble if he's not around!" She told herself. That night she realizes something. She misses him. She missed the bullying, the 'silly girl' in Jong's voice, she misses his presence.


"Where is he? Where is the man I hate the most?" All days before the party, she kept on looking at the sorroundings, hoping to see her classmates stuck up on a circle, taking pictures and asking his autograph. Still, there's no sign! Seunghyub is also wondering why his sister is like that. She even go home late, the reason is, she stayed in school library to study and of course, to search for jerk she hated.


It's Saturday and they decided to go shopping for clothes with Jimin and Chanmi. "Unnie! Here! This is the shop I often buy my dresses." Jimin brought them to a boutique named H&M. The four started strolling around to look for clothes. Ah Young got tired of walking and sit for a while.


"Ah Young! Chanmi is calling you." She forced to stand up and saw her holding two dresses. "Unnie! Try this!" She gave her a pastel pink top fitted dress and a white with black in the collar. Ah Young hesitated in one second because it's too y but also though maybe it'll be fine to try a new. She fitted it and show them how she looks.


"Wow."


"You look y."


"So gorgeous even without make up."


"I never saw you that way Ah Young. You always look ugly."
And Seunghyub burst out his laughter saying that.


"What do you think unnie? The pink or the white?"


"I think, I want the pink one."
After choosing their clothes, they all headed to the cashier and payed for it. Seunghyub decided to buy the white tuxedo, Jimin chose a black dress as well as Chanmi in white dress.


Meanwhile, when the girls are busy paying for the clothes, Seunghyub saw Hong Jong Hyun on a shop infront of the boutique they're staying. Seems like they communicate with their eyes. Seunghyub is like telling Jong that Ah Young agreed and Jong gave him an 'okay' hand sign as a response.


Day after tomorrow. It will happen. Will the two meet at the party? What will happen to their starting relationship? Stay tuned.

 

-namirelle-