G o o d b y e

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥
Annyeong! I just got back from school ^^ I wanna update now so yeah ^^ and this chapter will be really short . But I'll do chapter 3 after this short one ^^ enjoy!

= =

[Donghae's POV]

finally, we arrived at the hospital . But the girl was still blank, she wasn't talking , wasn't moving and wasn't wondering . All she does is stare at something , she doesn't even look at us or ask us why are we doing this , she probably got shock . Alot . This is the first time I saw a girl like this .. I feel bad about what happened .. Ahh~

We left the bus, but guess what .. Yes she's still sitting down inside the van. Oh I hope she'll be fine .. =[ I carried her in a piggyback way. We went inside the hospital. The doctor talked to Eeteuk hyung that we need to stay in the waiting room , but if fans see's us it will be a chaos so the nurse brought us in a small room. There's a bed , a table with for chairs and a tv . I put her on the bed, sat beside her and held her hands . I looked at her straight in the eyes .

" hey.. I'm really sorry , but we need to stay here for a bit .I'm pretty sure your parents are -" before I Can finish my sentence she started to cry and hugged me . I tapped her back saying that everythings just gonna be alright..

I asked her name. She finally speak . her name wad Minju. Such a sweet and cute name. I broke the hug , I looked at her one more time and said that she needs to rest , we'll take care of everything . I smiled at her , she went blank again. Good thing she said her name .. Minju..

- Several hours later -

Minju was finally asleep. While we were all standing here waiting if her parents are fine. The door suddenly opened , it was the doctor . I told him to talk outside because poor Minju might hear it .

" we tried our best.. But both of them had many broken bones, the wife had a critical hit , she broke most of her ribs , and her husband broke his spine.. We tried our very best.. But were really sorry .." the doctor left us. I'm pretty sure when Minju hears this.. Ugh I'm sorry Minju .. I clenched my fist..I turned around, I saw Minju .. She was there the whole time.. She was crting ..She collapsed on the ground. I ran towards her , i catched her. I carried her in a wedding style . We went back to the room. I placed her in the bed and put a blanket over her . Shes beat.. .. She can't handle the pain inside her.. Theres just too much.. I'm really sorry.

I told hyung that we need to arrange a Funeral . But our manager covered it all . I hope Minju can handle this..

☆ after 2 week ☆

ah~ rest in peace .. Minju's mom and dad. As all of us let go of the balloons formed in a cross . He waved . Minju can't help it .. She cried. She's gonna miss them. I hugged her and kissed her forehead " it's ok.." I whispered to her . Before we go, Minju put the flower bouquet beside there grave . While she's doing it , I can't help it , I started to tear up a bit.. I can't stand people like this.. I feel really bad and guilty even we didn't do anything wrong.. Minju went right in front me and wiped off my tears.

" it's ok oppa.. I'm gonna be okay.." she hugged me . I hugged her back ..

= = Ahihihihi . There. So that you guys won't be confuse if what hapless to Minju's parents . Just to make sure ke ke ke . I will continue to write chapter 3 because I have no homework to work on ^^ please subscribe! Comments are loved !!! \(^o^)/