H o m e .s w e e t. H o m e

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥
Annyeong! I am lucky cuz I am not busy at school today ^^ no homework at all! So I will update today ! Enjoy :) don't forget to comment and subscribe!

= =

Finally . Minju will now be living at Super Junior's house. Everyone helped Minju to put her things inside the house . Later on that they they finished unpacking . Now Minju needs a room to share with.

"ya, oppas! Can you show me where my room will be?" Minju asked . All of them forgot about the room part .

" well your choice Minju, you can pick any room, or you can pick who your gonna share room with " Eeteuk informed Minju and smiled . Minju smiled back.

"hmmmm. I guess I'll stay wiiiitthhh... -" Minju stopped talking

"WHO?!" everyone said at the very same time . Minju looked at each one curiously . Then Minju walked in front of everyone. Each person she went, she examines wert guy from head to toe. Then she stopped, she stopped in front of Kyuhyun . She poked Kyuhyun's tummy

"you~!" said Minju while smiling at Kyuhyun . Kyuhyun blushed .

"me?" he asked , making sure he's not dreaming

"yes you! Now help me oppa to carry my stuff there ." quickly Kyuhyun grabbed most of Minju's case and headed to his room . Before they went upstairs, Kyuhyun looked back and sticked his tongue out teasing the rest of his hyungs . Severals hours later , they finished putting all the stuff on Kyuhyun's room. Minju went up to Kyuhyun and hugged him .

" thank you oppa!" she thanked Kyuhyun

"ahh~ it's okay Minju, now let's go downstairs I bet Hangeng hyung is making his special fried rice ke ke ke ." he smiled at Minju. Both of them went Downstairs.Kyuhyun was right, Hangeng is making his famous fried rice .

"where's the others?" Minju asked

"oh, some of them have schedules now . Were busy now a days , mianhae Minju. He scratched his head. Heechul entered the kitchen while Heebum on top of Heechul, Heechil waved at them . They waved back .

" so, the little devil is back aeh? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ " Heechul. joked

"hey I aint no devil!" Minju pouted her lips. She tought of something , she opened the fridge then looked for a fish .

" now what? She's gonna look for some fish ?" heechul said

suddenly , Minju took the raw fish out of the fridge and pointed it in front of Heebum's face. Slowly , Minju's tempting Heebum to jump to get the fish.

"ummm yup." Donghae entered the kitchen, he pointed at Minju . Heechul looked at Minju. He started to back up .

"ya! Dont .. Don't I tell you!or else!!" heechul trying to threaten Minju, but it's no use .

"catch kitty!" shouted Minju, she threw the fish towards Heebum . Heebum jumped from Heechuls head , he's claws showed . While jumping most of the hair was stuck in Heebum's claws. Making heechul scream like a girl . Trying to get Heebum off his head , Heebum tried jumping again but Heebum wad out of balanced , making his sharp claws hit Heechuls face! He threw roughly Heebum off the ground , But Minju catches Heebum safely. Minju took the small fish and gave it to Heebum "good job ke ke ke " she whispered . She put Hrebum down and went towards Heechul .

"see? I'm no devil ke ke ke ^^ peace out!" She hugged Heechul , then she made a pouting face while looking at his oppa making her irresistible.

"soooorrryyy oppa~" she broke the hug. Heechul can't resist Minju's cuteness, instead of getting mad , he apologized

"Aww~ I'm sorry for calling you a devil . It's okiie " said heechul then he left while touching his scars on his face .

he went beside Kyuhyun

"ke ke ke. It works all the time ^^" mumbled Minju

" Impressive..!" said Kyuhyun and started clapping . Eeteuk and the others finally arrived from there schedules . Eeteuk saw Heechuls face with scratches . He went up to Minju

"what happened?" He asked. Minju just giggled .

"ya !! Suppers ready ^^!" Hankyung announced . Soon Minju and Kyuhyun called all of there oppas & hyungs so they can eat together . Together at a big table they all prayed and eat together . Minju stood up and bowed

"ya! Thank you so much for letting me stay with you guys .! Minju teared up a little bit . Donghae went beside Minju and hugged her .

"ya! Let's celebrate for Minjuu! From now on , you will be one of our family!" said Donghae, everyone clapped . "thank u so much oppa!" whispered Minju wiping off her tears..

= =

Sorry for the lame chapter ! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :) take care !!