Annyeong =3

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

 

yes I'm back ^ ^ I'm so sorry for not updating! I'm so sorry, I'm so busy! BUT CAN I'm glad ^ ^ update today to make it up to you guys .. I'll second chapters ^ ^ so you guys deserve it for waiting ^ ^ yeah xDD BUT volleyball game today. We owned it! :) We Both games won so happy ^ ^  its gonna be a short one cuz im gonna do the second one.. and i only have 1 hour to write both of the, but anyways enjoy!

 

= =

 

           It was a fine afternoon, the sun was shining, clear blue sky, warm breezy air, as the wind blew the leaves right  off the tree.. Inside the Super Junior's house, there. A guy named Henry lived. He was the violin master, he CAN do anything on the violin, no matter how fast or slow the rhythm is. On the backyard, there he is. Standing on the middle of the green grass. His violin he was playing with a calm and Pleasant sound. Wind was blowing his hair towards him , the light of the sun was focused on him, looks like his in a stage with a big light on him . Sweet and calm.. He was still playing..

 

            Until now, He started to play faster each second past.. His rhythm is getting catchy.. Soon he was playing a fast and  "violent" sound . The clear blue skies were all dark grey now, The wind blew much harder than before . it was like a chaos . The sun that was shining before, is now gone .  Soon It started Raining . Henry kept playing as loud and as fast as he could . His whole body was wet . after a few minutes.. He paused for a second , He breathe in deeply , and breathe out slowly.. He began to play again , but now .. Its back to calm and sweet. Seconds later, the rain stopped, Grey sky was all gone , the sun was shining again.. the wind was warm and breezy..  Few moments later. He put his violin down and Bowed at a 90 degree angle.. 

                         

             There , Minju was watching the whole time. She was really amazed.  She never seen a "stunt" like that before . She was really shock.. She cant believe it , She thought that Henry has the control of Nature, through his violin. It was a miracle. She started clapping and went towards Henry . 

 

" Oppa.. how did you do that..?" Minju's eyes widened while looking at Henry  . 

 

" Oh .. Miracle .." Henry Smiled . Minju smiled Back . 

 

" Oppa. You're wet. Lets go upstairs to get you dressed" Ordered minju . Both of them went upstairs. Minju hold Henry's  Violin. As soon as they got there, a *surprise*was inside. .. ke ke ke .. 

 

= = 

 

:p LOL a very cheesy surprise XD