Teaser

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥
OMG! I'm so pissed! I was gonna update this teaser minutes ago. I just finished this chap. But then my iPod shut down by it's ing self! Now I need to write it all again! >.< eerything i wrote was erased -.- ugh!!!!!!! sorry u guys for the language -.- enjoy tho!

(Someone's POV)

Yes. Finally .

Minju said yes. I'm taking her to the dance .

This is my biggest chance . I can have you now .. Minju .

I waited for almost 5 years to make this day happen . Now the time has come . I thought this dream of mine will just be a dream . But it won't be a dream now . This is reality . I can't wait to taste you Minju . I hope your prepared Minju . Soon you'll be mine

this night

"we'll have fun." I smirked .

I drove to Minju's house . I knocked at the door .

( Minju's POV )

Hmmm. Where could he be.

* knock knock knock *

I giggled . Hes here ^^ oh I'm so excited for the dance ! :) this is my firs tiime to go to a dance . Because before I don't like going to dances . I opened te door . o.o ! Whoa! He looks so handsome ! He smiled at me . I blushed ..

"yaa~ donghae oppa! He's here! I guess will be going now ! " he turn off the tv and went to us .

"Kay! You guys have fun ? And you Mr! Whoever you are , make sure to take Minju home safe and sound okay? Or else .." My partner nodded and smiled . * tsk.. Teenagers these days..* I heard donghae oppa Mummbled

" I heard that oppa! " I looked at him . He just smiled . Oh oppa~ ^^ we said goodbye and headed outside . I'm so excited! Can't wait !

(someone's POV)

I knocked at the door . As soon advent door opened . I saw Minju right in front of me. Wow ! She looked damn stunning !I smiled at her. She looks more ier than ever . Some of her cleavage is showing , her tight shirt making her S shape body more visible . Her mini skirt making her reveal her y legs . Oh I will enjoy this so much. You're body Is so gorgeous Minju..

But what's this . Who the he'll is this guy.

Psh. Whatever I don't care who you are I'm here for Minju .

"Kay! You guys have fun? And you Mr.! Whoever you are. Make sure to take Minju home safe and sound okay? Or else.." he said .

what the hell Dude. You trying to threaten me? Well it aint gonna work. Cuz I'm not taking her back . You are the most stupidest person I've met so far. Most of the girls I ask. Won't go with me cuz of there parents, but this ? It's like taking a candy from a baby. Piece of cake . Say goodbye . Cuz this is the last time you'll see her. I'm taking her with me. Hahahahahahhaha!!! We said goodbye and headed the the car . I can't wait for tonight. Let's get this started . And I'll start with you Minju ah~ My future wife & slave .

= =

Ha! Having rated stuff makes it more exciting aeh? Lol right this very moment . Innocent people, I'm warning you guys the next chapter will be rated. * well I'll try to make it rated* ke ke Ke . More suspense ! :) but it's a short rated chap xD . I was inspired :) thank you Unni makichan! ^^ I'll Rey to make a rated scene for the next chapter bwuahahahahhaha! >:3 thanks for reading and subscribing you guys! Dont forget to comment!!! ;) every comment is loved ;D take care!

Ps: who do u think is the guy? ;D