H a p p y

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

Yes the chapter says it all HAPPY! :) I don't want Minju to be sad all the time . So the real story starts here ^^

- o - o - o - o - o

☀ 1 week after the Funeral ☀

[Minju's POV]

ah~ appa.. Umma.. -.- why do you have to leave . ? I'm all alone here you know.. The house looks empty without you guys .. It's boring, quiet,colorless,sad with out you guys .. I miss you guys! I kept repeating and repeating what I said . I was talking to my mom and dad's picture.. Oh~ someone was knocking at the door, wonder who it is? I went towards the door and opened it . The next thing I saw was 13 guys.. Wait 15 guys..! Who are they?

" may I help you?" Im really confused.. The guy who was infront of the door took his mask off . O.o oh! It's Donghae oppa ! And the rest of super junior . Oh really shameful! I didn't noticed them..

" oh! Mianhae oppas! I thought you guys were .. Yeah. Please! Come inside " I bowed in a 90 degree angle and incited them to go inside . All of them smiled . They went inside and sat down on the floor . I sat in front of them .

"soo...~ what bring you guys here?" I asked them

" eeteuk oppa stand up and said

"oh . Yes dongsaeng! Were here cuz we wanted to ask you-" he didn't finish his sentence. I started to be curious , what do they want?

" ask me what?"

" were.. Asking if you want to live with us??" said Donghae oppa. I smiled at them

"KYAAAAAA~ FOR REAL? I MUST BE DREAMING!!! WAAAH! MINJU SNAP OUT OF THIS!!!" i can't believe it!

" come here ." Donghae oppa told me . I went towards Donghae oppa. Suddenly he pinched my checks. I slapped his hand. I pouted my lips

"ya~! what was that for?!" I was kinda mad

" oh , does it hurt?" Heechul oppa asked me

"yeah! Like A LOT!!" I shouted while touching my red checks -.-

" well that only means one thing.. Your not dreaming!" Eeteuk oppa exclaimed . They all gathered up on me waiting for my answer . Well?

"... OF COURSE!" I jumped and jumped :) they jumped with me ke ke ke . After a few hours. They help me took my important stuff to the van . A few hours later , we were done . I locked the dor and bowed .

"mianhae! I need to go! " we went inside the van. While were inside the van, I took my hello kitty camera from my bag . I pointed the camera at Domghae oppa's face .

" say cheese oppa!"

"cheeeeesseee!!" donghae oppa mad a big smile on his face. I giggled . The picture came out I looked at the picture. "KYAAAAA~" I shouted . Then I burst in laughters. His face was hilarious!

"what?!" donghae oppa asked me if what's wrong . I showed the picture of him. He laughed harder than me !

"ya! What's wrong? I look ridiculously handsome out here you know !" with an aegyo expression of donghae. I laughed and laughed .. :)

= =

[ Donghae's POV ]

Ahh~ I'm so glad Minju said yes. It's gonna be fun ^^ with an energy like that in our house, oh we won't feel tired even if we really are . It's because of Minju , she makes everyone happy . Her parents are lucky , they have a daughter like that. I'm happy for you Minju ^^

[ Eeteuk's POV ]

ah~ I never seen Donghae this happy , oh how he made Minju really happy .. Tsktsk. They're just like kids xD yeah thats because Donghae treats her like a kid , no wonder they're acting like one ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ maybe some other day I'll join you guys goofiness bwuahaha. Ah ~ were such a lucky group ^^ thank you Minju for making us happy .

[Sungmin's POV ]

Man! That Minju girl sure knows how to make Donghae hyung reeeaalllyy happy . She's so aegyo! And . Her camera !!!!!!!! Omo.. I need to have one of those .. It's pinks! KYAAAAA~! I wanted it so bad! I should ask her later ke ke ke .. I noticed i was choking her poor Keroppi! Omo I'm sorry keropiii! Sungmin oppa won't hurt you no more! I promise! I hugged Keroppi. Again.. I noticed I was talking to a stuff toy .. Boy I'm going crazy!! PINK!!!!! :)

= =

Finally after those long 30 minutes of driving , they finally arrived at the Super Junior's Dorm . Heechul and the others were the first one who got out of the van . As soon as Minju got off , she was really amazed , first time she saw a house that big . Then she decided to take a picture of it . "ahh~ beautiful" she said . Suddenly Heechul went up to Minju and shake hands with her "umm okay?" Minju was a bit confuse but sh giggled because of how Heechul acted.

" YAAAA!YOURSOGORGEOUS!!!! WHATSUPMAAAAAH BROTHEER?!!"

Minju giggled, then she took a picture of Heechul while fruit to speak English. He was pretty funny. Minju showed Heechul's picture , then Minju just laughed and laughed .

"ya! Minju! Give me that picture now! Don't post that on twitter !!!! Comeback here!!!!" Heechul started chasing Minju , but Minju was just plain too fast for Heechul , and he's sweating , oh Heechul hates sweating , he decided to sit down on the ground . Kyuhyun went up to Heechul

"hmm. What do you know.. When it comes to running , hyung is slow ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ pyeonghwa! " Kyuhyun started to run , he knows when he just stayed there he'll get beat up by his hyung ke ke ke .

"yaaaaaaaAaa! Comeback here you!!!" Heechul screamed like a middle we'd women .

= =

Weeeeeee! Wow Minju's energetic aeh? Ke ke ke :) see she's happy now ^^ noticing something ? * ehem ehem * donghae .. *ehem ehem * Minju.. Kyaa~ there already close aeh? What do u think? Does Minju like Donghae? And does Donghae like Minju? we don't know ! We'll find out :) hehehe thank you all readers and subscribers! Really appreciate it!! Please subscribe ! Comments are loved !

p.s: me usey ipody nowy xD sorry again for the alignment and the misspelled words! thank you! Take care \(^o^)/♥