l e a r n

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

Yes! Another chapter :) enjoy !

= =

 

*rokkugo! Rokkugo! Rokkugo! Marhaemar!* the alarm kept ringing and ringing . Minju slowly opened her eyes . As the alarm wakes Minju up from her dream. She sat on the bed and stretched her arms up in the air. She looked across the room. She noticed that maknae Kyuhyun was still sleeping, and the alarm was still going . It might wake up Kyuhyun, she turned the alarm off . She stood up and went beside kyuhyun's bed " good morning oppa.." she whispered . She messed up Kyuhyun's hair lightly then she went downstairs . Kyuhyun scratched his head and put his pillow right on his face and headed back to sleep .

= =

-down stairs-

Minju took a peek to see who's in the kitchen . Eeteuk noticed Minju .

"yes dongsaeng?" he asked . Minju got caught for peeking . As she walk she scratched her head and smiled.

 

"ah.. Nothing oppa, I was just wondering around . " Minju sat down beside Eeteuk .

 

"hey.. It's still early? Why are you up this early? Go back to sleep" Eeyeuk said and took a sip of his coffee.

 

"ah~ the alarm clok woke me up. I turned it off because kyu oppa might wake up. "

 

"ah~ such a sweet dongsaeng .were so lucky ."

 

"huh?" Minju looked at Eeteuk and tilted his her head.

 

"oh~ I said . Were lucky . Because we have a sweet , cute, nice & caring maknae . Your nothing like Kyuhyun " Eeteuk almost choked while comparing. Minju to Kyuhyun. Minju laughed . Then Minju took an instant noodles and put hot water on the cup . She went back to the table and sat. Then eeteuk asked .

"oh yeah. I almost forgot , are you Korean?"

 

"aeeeh~ I wish I was ^^" Minju stirring her cooked noodles .

 

"then what are you? " Eereuk fold the newspaper and put it in the side .

 

"I'm a Filipino. " she tried smiling while out the noodles from the cup .

 

"ah~ no wonder. your so aegyo!" Eeteuk explained .

 

"waah~ thanks oppa xD"

 

" so . You speak Filipino?"

 

"yeep"

"ah~ how many Lang. Can you speak?"

 

"3. English, Korean , Tagalog ^^"

 

"ahh~ can you teach me?" Eeteuk pleaded .

 

"sure oppa. As. Soon. As.I.finished. Eating!" Minju trying to finish her noodles in one gulp. Eeteuk smiled . A few minutes later , Minju took her cup and threw it in the garbage .

 

"so. Oppa. What do you want me to do?" she asked

 

"teach me!" Minju giggled xDD

 

"okay?" Minju started teaching Eeteuk how to speak Tagalog . Minju was careering being a "teacher" for the first time ..

 

= =

by the time everyone woke up . It was 12 noon. They were really tired. While Eeteuk and Minju are just laughing there off in the living room. You can hear there laugh from outside . Eunhyuk went to the living room , sat in the middle of Minju and Eeteuk and started laughing .

 

"hahahahahahhaha!!!!!" Eeteuk stopped from "laughing" then looked at Minju and Eeteuk. Minju and Eeteuk paused from laughing. Few seconds later , they laughed even harder because Eunhyik laughed for no reason. What a goof .

 

"hyung what's so funny?" Eunhyuk asked . Eeteuk looked at Minju telling her if he'll do it . Minju nodded .

 

" natatawa ako!" Eeteuk shouted  . Minju tried not to laugh . 

 

"what?" 

 

"hehe . ma..mabaho ka!" 

 

"Minju ah~ what is Hyung talking about " Eunhyuk was really confused . Minju just nodded  . Eunhyuk looked at Eeteuk 

 

"Pasensya na!" Minju told Eunhyuk that she taught Eeteuk To speak tagalog. 

 

"Ahhh~ icic.  well hyung.! jfhasjedhawndkndkjsd!" Said Eunhyuk trying to relate with Minju and Eeteuk . Both Of them just laughed. Eunhyuk left the living room and went upstairs. 

= = 

Dictionary Skills : Tagalog :D 

♥Natatawa ako - I'm laughing

♥Mabaho ka - You smell bad! 

= = 

It was passed 1pm when they ate lunch . Its because Minju and Eeteuk decided to go outside and buy some foods. Ryeowook came along with them too ... 

*don't! don! modeun ge don sesang won ane gadhin nuh what is your mind~

Ryeowook's Phone was ringing . He answered the phone . Minju was busy playing with her Iphone. 

"ya . Minju ah~.." Minju looked at Ryeowook like a little kid .

 

"yeah oppa ?"  

 

"can you come with me ?  cmon i forgot something at the SMent. pls!" 

 

"um. okay ? " Minju went outside and waited for Ryeowook . Soon Ryeowook came , they went back to SM building. That was the first time she went inside that building . She was amazed . Most of the bands/singers is under that company .  

 

"ya. right here Minju ah~" 

 

"kay" she followed where Ryeowook is going . They went inside a dressing room. 

 

"um. you can sit there for a bit , i need to find something here okay?" Ryeowook smiled at Minju . Minju smiled . 

 

15 mins later 

 

"ya. oppa wheres the washroom.?" 

 

"just down the hall" Minju went out to look for the washroom , she was looking around ... She bumped into someone..

 

"what the hell? you spilled coffee on my dress?!"  shouted the girl

 

"excuse me?!  no need to swear. sorry . i never been to this place before.!" 

 

"yeah . thats right, cuz you have no talent . ." The girl walked out leaving Minju irritated . Instead of going to the washroom , she went back to the dressing room . 

 

"so ? you did you found your way ? " Asked Ryeowook 

 

"yeah.."  Minju sat down trying to calm herself . Few Minutes Later Ryeowook found his CD. They went back home . After Minju bumped into that demon witch , she was quiet. 

 

{Super Junior's Dorm} 

 

"Ya. oppa im going to bed.." said Minju looking all sad and mad 

 

"why ? its only 5pm? " Said Donghae . Minju went upstairs and went to Kyuhyun's room . Donghae followed Minju , He brought a glass of milk to go with him .  He knocked on the door . 

 

"Can i come in ? " 

 

"yeah . " Donghae went inside kyuhyun's room ,seeing Minju laying on the ground . 

 

"yeah . tell oppa what happened " He placed the milk beside the lamp . He went up beside Minju . 

 

".. its nothing oppa.. -.- my head just hurts.. i need a rest.." 

 

"you sure..? "

 

"yes.. thanks oppa . " 

 

"just rest okay Minju ah~" 

 

"Okay i will .." 

 

[ Donghae's POV ] 

 

oh.. i wonder whats wrong with minju.. haiz.. hope she's just fine.. 

 

                                                                                          -     -     -     -     -     -      -     -    - 

 

 

Annyeong! wah . the chapter was full of talky talky. hehe :) 

Dont Forget To Comment And Subscribe! :) 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU ALL READERS.! 143_OPPA_12 LOVES EVERY READERS!