Continued.

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

AUTHORS NOTE : hello! its been almost or a month since i've checked my aff. so BUSY . like wtf.. sorry , its almost christmas and such so its really busy at school . MIANHAE! im so sorry .  before i start , im making this chapter a not rated chapter. i figure out that i dont have the guts to write . :)) haha. well . i dont know. we'll see. ;D enjoy. don't forget to subscribe and comment! <3 

= = 

 

Jonghyun can feel Minjus pressed against his chest . He's getting more.. Jonghyun went to a table with Minju .. 

"Stay there.. i'll go get some drinks. " Minju just nodded. Jonghyun looked at Minju and went to the drinks . Slowly , he ducked down ang grabbed a bottle of beer. No one knows that there was some beer under the table, slowly he grabbed the beer and put some on Minjus cup . He went back to the table with a beer and coke. He has the coke while He'll give the beer to Minju . He gave the Beer to Minju , and Minju started drinking athe beer all the way...

" I feel dizzy.."  Minju touching her forehead, Jonghyun smirked.. He took Minju and made her stand, then he placed minju's hands onto his shoulders.They started walking. 

= = 

[ Jonghyun's Place ] 

Jonghyun carried Minju , Bridal Style . He pressed the door bell . Roo started barking inf front of the door . quickly Taemin opened the door . 

"move." ordered Jonghyun with a serious face .  Taemin made a dirty look at Jonghyun , but he didn't noticed it .*yawns* " where... am i..?" Minju slowly opened her eyes . She saw that she was floating in mid air, she looked around. Jonghyun was carrying him. Jonghyun placed Minju on a couch.. 

"Taemin! come here." shouted Jonghyun , Taemin ran towards Jonghyun . Taemin tilted his head meaning *what?* 

"You  , go talk to Minju for a bit . don't let her go anyway kay ? i'll be right back." Jonghyun ordered and went upstairs , Taemin Stuck his tongue and repeating what Jonghyun was saying earlier in an irritating voice.

*blah blah blah , taemin .  go talk to minju for a bit, dont let her go BLAH BLAH BLAH.* He rolled his eyes and went beside Minju and sat. For a second, Taemin was just looking at Minju , observing her . He smiled. Suddenly, Minju fell on taemins lap .he was a bit shocked, then he started to feel he was getting hot. He was blushing :"> Quickly he took Minju's head and slowly putting her up . 

"umm... Minjushiii.." Taemin tapped Minju's cheecks softly . Minju opened her eyes and looked at Taemin . Minju smiled.

"Annyeong...*yawn*" Said Minju . *Aegyo!* Taemin Thought. 

"Annyeong.. So Are you feeling alright noona?" Minju Nodded, Her dizziness was off. 

"So noona ,where do you live?" Taemin randomly asked to break the awkwardness.

" umm. Its a secret.. but i live with the Super Junior . :) " 

" Whoa! Is That So ? You must've been so lucky, those hyungs were really awesome :)" Minju nodded . Both of them giggled. 

" Speaking Of Super Junior , You Should know Heechul Hyung Right? " Taemin Smiled.   Minju rolled her eyes. 

"Ugh..! That Thing . He Calls me a devil.. ke ke ke " 

" why ? you look really sweet and nice to me." 

"yeah i know . :) its just yeah , i kept pranking him . ^.^" 

"Ahh..~ is that so . Well  noona. i think you're really pretty . (:" Minju looked at Taemin and smiled, She was so cute. Taemin Blushed. Soon enough Jonghyun came back . He stared at Taemin with a face like      * gtfo * Taemin rolled his eyes and went downstairs. He said goodbye to Minju before going downstairs. 

"Ahh..~ sorry Minju ah. Are you okay now? " Asked Jonghyun , Minju Nodded . 

" its late. You can stay here for the night kay?" again minju nodded. 

"Lets go get you something to drink." Offered Jonghyun . Both of them went to the kitchen . while preparing their drinks , Jonghyun quickly dropped the sleeping powder into Minju's drink .  

"Here You Go. " Jonghyun placed the cup infront of Minju . 

"Gomawo" she said . she started to drink . Jonghyun pretend to drink his tea . He looked at Minju for quite a while, a couple of minutes later . Minju's eyes started to close. She was dozing off again . Jonghyun smirked..

= = 

[ Jonghyun's Room ] 

"ahh..~" said Jonghyun while caressing Minju's legs . He placed Minju in the middle of his bed. He took some ropes and started tying her wirst & her feet to the side of the bed. Minutes later Minju started to wake up.. she looked around and saw that she wasn't in the living room no more.. "where am i..?" she mumbled.. she was  about to stood up but.. something was stopping her. She was all tied up . she tried to take it off but its no use, Jonghyun tied it up securely so she won't escape. 

"WHERE AM I?!?!?!" shouted Minju . Jonghyun walked towards Minju. He went on top of Minju and cupped Her s. 

"let go of me!!!!"  Minju shouted , Jonghyun smirked. 

"hm. nice ." Jonghyun his lips. Slowly , He went up to Minju's ear and whispered." Lets get started.. shall we..?" He smiled and started minju's Ear. Minju can't to anything about it. Next , He slowly started kissing Minju's neck . She tried to dodge His kisses but its no use. she started to cry . 

"please. stop this.." said Minju . but Jonghyun ignored her. He cupped Minju's jaw and kissed her with force. His  tongue was inside Minju's mouth . every part of minju's mouth  . Minju just kept crying . Jonghyun stopped and got off the bed. Minju stopped crying and looked where Jonghyun's going. she thought that he was done with her.. but it was wrong.. Jonghyun just took of his shoes and went to bed again , but this time he was standing in front of Minju . 

" im sure you'll want this baby , no worries. just enjoy. i know you like it." He started to unbuckle his belt , he took his pants off. He his Shirt revealing his muscular body . He sat down in the middle of Minju's legs.  he took a scissor and started ripping her pants until all he can see is her petite legs and her . suddenly he ripped off Minju's Shirt and revealing her . It was pretty big for a girl like her. he smiled. He started to caress all Minju's private. He placed his face right in front of he chest and it. 

"STOP THIS PLEASE!!!!" minju cried out loud. Jonghyun continued on whats hes doing. 

"hmm. i love your body . you ready ? i'll pop you tonight ;)" 

he kissed Minju's chest and started to unhook her bra. He threw her bra on the ground , her big, round showing. He started on of her s. he bit her hard and made Minju moan and scream . He started to the other one. His tummy mumbled. he was hungry . 

"hmm. i want some dessert, wait here baby"  He took a whip cream bottle . He sprayed it on Minus s. 'yum.." he whispered. He the icing off Her chest . He played with Minjus a couple of times, kissed every part of her . so far, he's liking it. He kissed Minju one last time and layed down beside her. He looked at Minju and said

"ready for the main event? be ready. Im best at ing . ;)" He winked at Minju. Minju can feel the pain in her body , she can't do anything about it. her crying wont do any difference. She just closed her eyes pretending nothings happening, but its hard for her cuz there so much happening to her in one night. 

Jonghyun ripped Minju's revealing her .. He caress his . 

" Jr. is ready . I hope 's ready too, but . i'll do youre mouth first." Jonghyun cut the ropes on minju . 

" now , i want you to put this in your mouth." said Jonghyun . Minju dind't listen . He grabbed her hair and pulled it. 

"NOW." Minju grabbed Jonghyun's and placed it slowly to . 

" it. and it back and forth." Minju slowly nodded and started the tip of his ..