Youre Done

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

 

[CONTINUED]

*i'll delete chap.12 after this , so people wouldnt be confused xD ill post it on my blog later ;)*

he kissed Minju's chest and started to unhook her bra. He threw her bra on the ground , her big, round showing. He started on of her s. he bit her hard and made Minju moan and scream . He started to the other one. His tummy mumbled. he was hungry . 

"hmm. i want some dessert, wait here baby"  He took a whip cream bottle . He sprayed it on Minus s. 'yum.." he whispered. He the icing off Her chest . He played with Minjus a couple of times, kissed every part of her . so far, he's liking it. He kissed Minju one last time and layed down beside her. He looked at Minju and said

"ready for the main event? be ready. Im best at ing . ;)" He winked at Minju. Minju can feel the pain in her body , she can't do anything about it. her crying wont do any difference. She just closed her eyes pretending nothings happening, but its hard for her cuz there so much happening to her in one night. 

 

Jonghyun ripped Minju's revealing her .. He caress his . 

" Jr. is ready . I hope 's ready too, but . i'll do youre mouth first." Jonghyun cut the ropes on minju . 

" now , i want you to put this in your mouth." said Jonghyun . Minju dind't listen . He grabbed her hair and pulled it. 

"NOW." Minju grabbed Jonghyun's and placed it slowly to . 

" it. and it back and forth." Minju slowly nodded and started the tip of his .. 

= = 

[ Downstairs ] 

whattaa  . Since when did they invented hyungs to treat their dongsaengs like .  So Pissed! I stomped really hard going downstairs so hyung can hear that im mad at him. aish! Taemin mumbled.  Taemin went downstairs and straight to the kitchen . *scanning every side of the fridge* he finally found something to eat.Taemin took out the milk and cookies and went to the living room and sat at the couch like a lazy kid . He turned the TV on and started munching on the cookies. *munch munch munch* 10 minutes passed and he almost finished the whole box of cookies.  ( he doesn't look hungry aeh? ) He brushed off the crumbs on his face and took the milk carton and started to chug the whole milk , and fortunately 10 mins passed and he finished the whole milk carton . ( oh . i can see that your full ;] ) He used his sleeves to take off the milk on his face . *BUUUUUURRRPPPP* he giggled cuz he burped so loud. He scratched his tummy and watched TV.  

 

 

 

THIRTY MINUTES LATER .. 

 

 

*BOOM* 

Something fell, fell , like really hard.  Taemin quickly stood up and started to look for the noise. He scratched his head ..

"its from upstairs..???"  taemin figured out what fell.. It was Minju ... ** he whispered. He knew that Jonghyun was starting to hit on Minju . 

" i need to do something.." Taemin panicked.. He went upstairs and towards to Jonghyun's room . He was about to open the door.. but.. It will still be useless , jonghyun wouldn't care even if Taemins see's what he's doing . Tss . .  he scratched his hair and went downstairs.. 

"what to do?! what to do?!" Taemin walking in circles trying to think of something . 

" should i call hyung .. ? *onew*" 

"or key ? minho? " 

"aish!!!!!" Taemin loosing hope . but he cant just let Jonghyun  take advantage of Minju  . He decided to go to Jonghyun's room and try to stop whats happening.. He took his chances, before everythings too late . he slowly went upstairs . before he opens the door, he inhaled deeply *pweeeeeehh~~~~* breathe out.. he was about to opened the door .. but he thought of something. 

 

*!*..

= = 

[ Two Hours Ago ] *flashback*

 

"Taemin! come here." shouted Jonghyun , Taemin ran towards Jonghyun . Taemin tilted his head meaning *what?* 

"You  , go talk to Minju for a bit . don't let her go anyway kay ? i'll be right back." Jonghyun ordered and went upstairs , Taemin Stuck his tongue out and kept repeating what Jonghyun was saying earlier in an irritating voice.

*blah blah blah , taemin .  go talk to minju for a bit, dont let her go BLAH BLAH BLAH.* He rolled his eyes and went beside Minju and sat. For a second, Taemin was just looking at Minju , observing her . He smiled. Suddenly, Minju fell on taemins lap .he was a bit shocked, then he started to feel he was getting hot. He was blushing :"> Quickly he took Minju's head and slowly putting her up . 

"umm... Minju ah.." Taemin tapped Minju's cheecks softly . Minju opened her eyes and looked at Taemin . Minju smiled.

"Annyeong...*yawn*" Said Minju . *Aegyo!* Taemin Thought. 

"Annyeong.. So Are you feeling alright noona?" Minju Nodded, Her dizziness was off. 

"So noona ,where do you live?" Taemin randomly asked to break the awkwardness.

" umm. Its a secret.. but i live with the Super Junior . :) " 

" Whoa! Is That So ? You must've been so lucky, those hyungs were really awesome :)" Minju nodded . Both of them giggled. 

" Speaking Of Super Junior , You Should know Heechul Hyung Right? " Taemin Smiled.   Minju rolled her eyes...

 

= = 

"gotcha.." Taemin smiled...

 

                                                                               ~♥~

 

 

authors note : whahaha . so . okay  i LIED. =.= i LIED. xD i told u guys i'll update tomorrow. but.. i LIED .XD lool. since tom . i need to be up by 6am and need to be at the church at 9:30am cuz i have choir.. i can't do it tom . but maybe after the Mass i can update? sounds like a plan ? ;) you betcha. so stayed tuned. :)) i just updated a tiny bits of pieces so u guys can remembered what happened a couple of chaps. ago xD since i havent updated forever xDD so yeah .  :) 

 

 

 

 

 

I really appreciate the readers and subscribers! ♥ Thank You all~~ :D Good Night Everyone! ♥