Surprise ..Part one

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Mianhae. mianhae. =/ i was gonna update tomorrow, but i slept instead. mianhae! but here I Am . :) I Will   atleast *TRY* to make it rated. ahaha . Its so fun .LOL No haters XD who wants ice cream? xD  i have some right now ke ke ke ;D beware people XD

P.S : there will be 2 parts i guess. for suspense bwuahaha 

= = 

                                     Minju And Jonghyun went inside the car and left . Donghae waved goodbye and went back inside. Donghae will wait for Minju to be back , so for the mean time, he'll stay at Minju's house. While driving, Minju was smiling happily . She's pumped up for the dance. Minju looked at the side and saw that they already passed the school where the dance is. She started to worry , she looked at Jonghyun with a confused expression planted on her face. 

"ya! we just passed the School ?!?"  The stoplight turned red, the car stopped. Jonghyun looked at Minju and held her shoulers..

"Relax Minju.." Minju.. looked at Jonghyun's hands, she slowly took his hands of her shoulder..

"where are we going?!" asked Minju . 

"relax i say!. Im just gonna get the drinks i bought.. i forgot to put them in the trunk.. sheezh minju." The stoplight turned green, Jonghyun proceeded on driving . He scratched his hair . Minju sighed of relief.. "oh.." she mumbled.. Jonghyun just nodded.  Few Minutes later they finally arrived at Jonghyun's place. Jonghyun opened the door for Minju .  Minju looked around , her eyes widened. His house was huge! starting from the Big , white gate, You can tell if this person is rich . flowers on the side, A wide balcony In front of his house, Big mirror windows. Its Like a mansion. but too bad.. its not a mansion its a house. XD She looked at Jonghyun 

"you-" before Minju can even finish Her sentence , Jonghyun interrupted  

"Yes. I know . Its  Huge right?" Jonghyun smiled,  Minju just nodded. Jonghyun showed the way inside to His house ,  Minju followed Jonghyun like a kid trying to follow her mom inside a store .. she might get lost xD Inside his house, There were 4 more guys . two were playing Video games , one laying on the floor and playing with a dog , and one is just reading comic books on the floor. Jonghyun opened the door,  " This way" said Jonghyun , Both of them went inside . The 4 guys looked at Minju & Jonghyun,  One guy stood up and went up them 

" Hmm . Banging girls again ? " Minju smiled and waved at him , its because she has earphones plugged on her ears, so she can't hear anything , Jonghyun walked and punched him right in the stomach and smiled. The guy sat down with pain . Minju tried to help him out. 

"ya! what was that for?" exclaimed Minju 

"ya! what the hell was that for ?" Said the guy . Jonghyun got the drinks on his hands and put them down . 

"ya.~ shut up Minho." Jonghyun stared evily at Minho smirked . Minho rolled his eyes and went back to his comic books.  

"ya~ Minju ah~ Lets go ." said Jonghyun , He was about to leave, when he noticed that Minju wasn't following.  He placed the drinks on the trunk and went back inside . He looked around and saw that Minju was laying down with another guy , playing with the dog.  "aish.." he mumbled. Jonghyun went closer to Minju , she was laying on the floor, Jonghyun can see her cycling shorts. Jonghyun got for a bit. He went back to reality.

"Roo." He said. Quickly the dog ran towards Jonghyun and started to his shoes. He carried The Dog .  Quickly , Minju stood up and grabbed The dog from Jonghyun's hands. 

"hey ." she said . She placed the dog to the floor. 

"Ya~ Taemin! Go Put Roo on my room , the dog's distracting Minju.. -.- were gonna be late. "  Commanded Jonghyun , Taemin stood up and took Roo.

"neh ! hyung.." Said Taemin with a sad face . He went upstairs . Minju and Jonghyun said goodbye and left ... 

= = 

[ At The Dance ] 

Lights all out, Disco ball hanging on the ceiling ,shining like a star . Loud music , People dancing  . Yup its a dance all right , theres even smoke in it. Minju was just partying to the max. while Jonghyun was just staring at her chest and her the whole time. Minju went up to Jonghyun and tapped his shoulders. 

"Ya. aren't you gonna dance? lets go.!" Said Minju smiling .  Jonghyun shakes his head . The song finished. The next song was a slow song. This Is Jonghyun's chance  . Jonghyun went up to Minju and looked deeply down her dazzling eyes. 

" Can i have this dance? " he asked minju holding her hands. Minju blushed. She Nodded . They went in the middles of the whole gym and started to dance. slowly of course. Minju placed her head right on Jonghyun's chest , she can feel Jonghyuns heartbeat. Jonghyun looked at Minju and just smiled.  SLowly.. Jonghyun slid his finger down each time he moves.. until it his hand touched her . Minju was just there standing with jonghyun ,didn't really felt tJonghyun's hands, she was just calm . Jonghyun smirked.. He thought .

"i can't wait."  

Minju looked at Jonghyun ,  Slowly, Jonghyun went towars Minju's face, they stopped from moving , and slowly Jonghyun placed His lips down Minjus . Jonghyun passionately kissed MInju ,Minju closed her eyes and started kissing Jonghyun back.. While kissing Jonghyun ,You can tell that Minju was getting a bit and was liking it . REALLY  liking it... The Song was over, and there kissed was over.  That was Minju's first kiss . She looked at Jonghyun with her eyes wide open.. She blushed.   .. Jonghyun just smiled. " im sorry.." Whispered Minju and Hugged Jonghyun .. Jonghyun can feel Minjus pressed against his chest . He's getting more.. Jonghyun went to a table with Minju .. 

"Stay there.. i'll go get some drinks. " Minju just nodded. Jonghyun looked at Minju and went to the drinks . Slowly , he ducked down ang grabbed a bottle of beer. No one knows that there was some beer under the table, slowly he grabbed the beer and put some on Minjus cup . He went back to the table with a beer and coke. He has the coke while He'll give the beer to Minju . He gave the Beer to Minju , and Minju started drinking athe beer all the way...

" I feel dizzy.." Jonghyun smirked.. 

= =

Yaa ~ I got kicked out on the computer so yeah xDDDD hohohohoho what's this . Not really rated .. YET . The second one I will make sure to make it rated :))