Im sorry

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

[ Donghae's POV ] 

hmm. what should i do.. its so awkward.. how can i talk to minju.. Aish! i just can't talk to her like nothing happened.. I was so stupid letting her go with this jonghyun guy. its all my fault ! i can't believe i let you get.. ugh! ..  GO TO HELL JONGHYUN!! i don't wanna see you damn face. Look , what i've done.. i made her go to the dance, and this happened. she's ..

Mianhae Umma.. Appa.. I trusted myself not to let anything happen bad to Minju.. im so sorry.. All i can do now is look at her.. im sorry Minju. i will never . never let anything happened like this again..

NEVER.

= = 

[ Back To Super Junior's House ] 

Donghae opened the door for Minju.  The air was full of silence. 

"are you..-" 

Minju started to cry and hugged Donghae really tight.

"oppa.. don' leave me!"  Donghae kissed Minju's head.

"I'm sorry.." is all Donghae can say .

"Lets Go Inside.. it getting cold..." Donghae Carried Minju like a Bridal style. He wiped Minju's tears, but tears kept running down her cheeks.

Donghae pressed the door bell. Kyuhyun was on the video screen. 

"oh?! hyung!"  Quickly , kyu opened the door for Hae & Minju.  

As soon as they got inside, everyone gathered around the two.  

"WHAT HAPPENED?" every membered said all at the same time. Donghae didn't mind them and went directly upstairs carrying Minju. He went to his room and placed Minju on the bed. she was tearing up a bit, looking down and looks very pale. 

"stay there.. please don't move..." said donghae. 

He went to Kyuhyuns room and grabbed her clothes. He went back to his room. Donghae placed the clothes beside her. 

"here.. after you dress up. you can sleep here. i'll tell Henry to sleep somewhere else. you're gonna stay here.."  Minju nodded slightly. 

Donghae added " Oh, and don't let anyone come here kay. I'll lock the door, i'll get you something to eat. "  

Donghae Left and went downstairs. While , everyone was really curious what happened to Minju. Although he doesn't want to go down stairs because all he will hear is questions. But he doesn't have any choice. Minju needs to eat something. He went downstairs and went to the kitchen , pretending no ones there. 

"hyung! what happened?" asked Kyuhyun . 

but Hae didn't answered. He proceeded to the fridge.  Kyuhyun made that confused face since that was the first time Donghae ever ignored Kyuhyun . * whats wrong with him..?* Whispered Kyu to Heechul . Heechul gave that I have no clue face. 

Teeukie asked the same question

"hae, what happened?" 

still, Donghae didn't answer . eeteuk  went over to Donghae and placed his hands over to his shoulder.  He looked at Donghae straight in the eyes..

"what happened?" 

Donghae dropped the spoon . 

"Im sorry hyung.." and left the kitchen.  Eeteuk had the feeling that something bad happened. well everyone did.  

= = 

Donghae went back to his room .  He saw that Minju was still sitting . but she wasn't crying anymore. Donghae sat beside Minju and smiled.

"here. you need to eat." 

Minju looked at Donghae.. 

"oppa.." she whispered.

"hmm?. ah.. never mind. Look. Im really sorry Minju for .. everything! i Promise that I won't let anything bad happen to you from now own. i will guard you .  Please cheer up.." a tear drop went down on Donghae's cheeks. Minju's eyes widened. 

"im sorry oppa.. please don't cry.." Minju hugged Donghae. Donghae realized that its embarassing for a guy like him crying infront of a girl . He wiped his tears and excused himself.

" what? who's crying? i don't see any cry babies here. he he he" He faked his laugh and scratched his head. Minju smiled and took the soup out of Donghae's hand.  

"oh . im telling . " Minju playfully teased Donghae . Donghae just smiled. 

he thought .

* ah.. thanks Minju . I know its hard to forget. but thanks.. :"> *

Donghae poked Minju's side waist .  Minju gave Hae a death glare.

"oppa?!" slowly said Minju with a slight of  annoyance voice.

"he he . mianhae."  

" thanks minju.." whispered Donghae

"hmm?" 

"oh nothing! " excused Donghae.

" what i said , eat your soup and go to bed! we will go somewhere fun tomorrow!" added Donghae and smiled. Minju smiled, but didn't bother answering and went back to eating.  suddenly . Minju started choking . Donghae panicked and quickly grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to Minju . 

" you okay? ...

monster..ke ke ke" 

"what?!" Minju finished gulping the whole water bottle. 

" i said MONSTER.  don't eat too fast! i'll get you some dessert. be right back"  Donghae left .  

= = 

outside Donghae's room . someone was waiting. . . . 

"whoa! you scared me!" shouted Donghae

"and this is what I get?!" 

"huh? what are you talking about?" donghae was confused.

"hae? just because that Minju girl came here, doesn't mean you have to ignore and leave me here?! thats unfair!"

. . . 

donghae didn't say a thing . 

" HAE! Don't Leave me! promise me okay?!" 

"  I ... " 

" I what?! tell me that you love me! LOVE ME~!" 

Donghae smiled. . . .