There there..

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

 

[ Continued ] 

 

" Speaking Of Super Junior , You Should know Heechul Hyung Right? " Taemin Smiled.   Minju rolled her eyes...

 = = 

"gotcha.." Taemin smiled...

quitely, Taemin tipped toed carefully downstairs and grabbed his phone and went directy to the washoom.                                             

"kay. please hyung. you're my only hope . please answer.." taemin dialed Heechul's phone number.  Taemin can't concentrate. No

ones picking up.  He tried again. 

"please! answer!"  Taemin banged the door...

 

Yeboseyo?" 

" hyung!" Taemin quickly replied.

" um. who's this?" 

"its taemin! its an emergency!"

"oh , taemin . this is not heechul . its donghae. he left his-"   Taemin didn't let donghae finish his sentence

" MINJU! SHE'S IN DANGER!"

        .... 

donghae hanged up the phone.

"hello? hyung?!" Taemin scratched his head.

= = 

Donghae's eyes widened. his heart started beating fast, his blood was rushing. He held the phone tightly and threw it really hard at the wall and went downstairs. 

"HEECHUL. HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Donghae shouted. 

"riiiiiiight heeeeree~~~" Said Heechul with a sweet tone voice. He was making Heebum's dinner. 

"yes ?" Heechul looked at Donghae. He saw that donghae was breathing deeply. 

"what.. whats wrong?" 

"TELL ME WHERE DOES SHINEE LIVE?!?!"

"HUH? whatcu mean?"

" I SAID WHERE ?"

" kay . sheezh . you know the time when we went to that cafe ? umm.oh where starbucks is! theres a street beside it. just go straight ahead, and on the very end, go left. its the one with a big gate. and the house is white. its big kaay?"  

Quickly, Donghae took his coat and went outside. 

"HEY! HEY! HEY!HAEEEEEEEEE! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" =.= Heechul shouted. 

*aish! that kid...* Heechul looked at heebum

" never . just never do that to me okay heebum? i know you won't right?" Heechul smiled at Heebum and went back to whatever he was doing.

= = 

[ SHINEE'S HOUSE ] 

Taemin was waiting outside , he figured out that Donghae would come to his place since he just hanged up . He was watching the door. 

" hyung. com'on. hurry! loosing time.." taemin covered his face. Something really bright was on his face. he tried to look.

"hyung?" 

there was a car right infront of the house. Donghae opened the door and rushed through the gate. Quickly , Taemin ran towards the gate and opened it.

"HYUNG!"

"WHERES MINJU?!"

"She's.." taemins too innocent to say it..

"WHERE???!"

"um.. she's up.." 

"WHERE ?!?!?!?!?!?" donghae loosing patience. 

"JONGHYUN HYUNG MINJU..!" Taemin shouted and looked down..  

"call the cops.." donghae said calmly. 

"huh?"  Donghae gave his phone to taemin.

"call the cops. now.." Taemin nodded .

Donghae ran towards inside the house . He went upstairs looking for the room where minju and jonghyun are. 

*that ..* Donghae whispered. Finally he found the room. he heard Minju crying out loud. 

"MINJU!" donghae banged on the door . he can't get it. the door was locked. with all might, he pushed and pushed the door until it breaks..

 

[ inside the room ] 

"MINJU!" Jonghyun stopped humping Minju. Quickly minju took a towel to cover her bold, , and wet body. 

" taemin?!" shouted jonghyun. he put his boxers on.  no one answered. Jonghyun opened the door. 

"taemin ? what do you want-.."  Donghae quickly punched jonghyun right in the face.  Blood started to run on jonghyun's nose. he wiped it off. He didn't fight back, he just stood up looking at Minju . 

"so. why you here?" 

" . leave . minju . alone. " donghae grabbed jonghyun's shoulder and started punching him right in the stomach. 

he placed jonghyun on the ground. 

every word he said, he kept kicking jonghyun.

DONT.

YOU.

EVER.

GO.

NEAR.

MINJU.

He stopped kicking , carried minju and left the room.

"its okay.. im here." donghae kissed Minju's forehead. Minju hugged him tightly. 

right on time, the police arrived . Taemin told what happened . they took jonghyun and brought him to jail . 

*im sorry hyung.. * taemin whispered. 

Donghae took his coat off and gave it to minju. minju went inside the car. Donghae went towards taemin and thanked him . ..

"thanks dongsaeng. " donghae smiled and left.

 = =