h u r r y

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

wah . Sorry If I didnt update today . xDDD I went to the dentist today -.- i had an RCT. >.< bad now my mouth is numb.. -.- waaaah >.< well enjoy! =D 

P.S : miahae if its short or lame . xDdont forget to subscribe and Comment! =D 

= =

-5am-        

                                           

{Minju's POV} 

Ah~~~~ Its 5am.. is it Sunday today ? I went downstairs and looked for a calendar ,ah! right here. now lemme see.. friday.. saturday.. sunday.. MONDAY?! its monday?!?!?! Kyaaaa~~~~ ! I have school today! >< i need to get dressed. I hurried upstairs to take a shower . damn , im having too much fun at this house i didn't knew it was Monday! >.> aish .! I hurried down to kyuhun oppa's room. . wait! kyu oppa o.o .. i need to go quietly he might see me >.> waah.. Slowly i entered the room.. trying not to wake oppa.  Kyuhyun oppa moved. eekkk!! I hurried back down to the washroom .  aish.. oppa why ? you're making me slower.. -.-  kay , i'll try once more.  I entered the room.. much slower than my first attempt. Ah..  Now. wheres my uniform.. it should be here some..where.. ah! its here. ke ke ke . Lets go .!  I went back to the washroom to get changed . Finished! whoa! I almost slipped there.. the floor is so slippery ! hurry hurry! its so slippery.. 

 

{ Donghae's POV } 

ah~ whats Minju up to now.? She kept running all over the place,  its 5:30am . Wow what a hyper person , i should check her .  I was going upstairs . Oh there Minju's.. FALLING! wah! Minju ah~ I grabbed Minju's waist to catch her . Successfully , i caught her . but.. BOTH OF US WERE FALLING. >.< I landed on my back.. while Minju safely On top of me , no scratches , no bruise, no blood , No injury . Thank God.. But.. my back hurts.. -.- oh God,.. Minju ah~ what are you eating! Your kinda heavy.. no offense stop gaining weight.. ke ke ke XDD Minju helped me to stand.. ugh.-.- i kept touching my back.. thats gonna leave a mark.. 

= = 

"ya. miahae..! im so sorry oppa.. I'm in a hurry ! Im really sorry.. i have school today!" Minju was scratching her head.. 

"Its.. ok.." Donghae was still in pain.. 

"you okay oppa? im so sorry!" 

"ah.. its okay Minju.. You go get ready for school.." 

"Ah~ Thank you oppa! Mianhae!" Minju smiled at Donghae, She Kissed Donghae in the cheeks and hugged him . Donghae was stunned for a bit , then he went back to reality . 

"kay oppa , need to finish my homework , i'll be on the kitchen if you need me! " Exclaimed Minju . Donghae Looked At Minju for a bit . *sigh* He wondered ,... why'd she did that . Meanwhile.. Minju was in the kitchen trying to finish her homework , she won't go to school ungtil 9am . Still lots of time you know . 

"Ugh... How do you do this..? " Minju mumbled tapping her pen on her head.. she doesn't know how to do her math .  Hangeng went up beside Minju . He placed the mug on the table 

"ah~ simple Dongsaeng , It goes like this.. " Hangeng took the pen Minju was holding and showed the answer . Minju was looking at Hangeng the whole time he was doing the math for her. she was amazed.  Hangeng saw Minju looking at him, He stopped writing He slowly went closer to Minju's Face..

"KYA!!!" hangeng shouted. Quickly , Minju ran towards the living room . Hangeng started laughing and laughing. Minju went back to the kitchen slowly.. she was shaking uncontrollably  . She Pouted her lips and put her arms on her chest crossed. 

"YA! Oppa, what was that for?!?!" Minju Looked like Hangeng like she wanted to kill him . 

" hey , chill.. you were busy looking at me instead of Looking at your sheet , i wrote the answer for 6a) . Theres an example there too.. go back to work . " Hangeng giggled and left the kitchen.. Minju sighed of relief . She sat down and went back to het work . 

Finally , after an hour of doing her work , it was 6:30am . wow she was really early , school starts at 9am  .  

"ah.~ what to do.. ? -.-" she looked around the house to see what she can play or yeah . She looked at the backyard. She saw the big swimming pool . There was a person .. She went to the swimming pool and sat beside the guy .  

"Annyeong! You are .. Yesung Oppa right?" Minju smiled at Yesung , Yesung smiled back. 

"Yes. ^^ now what brings you here? its so early, why are you dressed up already ? you have school? "

"neh! but it doesn't start until 9am . i panicked.. a little bit this morning cuz i thought i was late.. ke ke ke " 

"ah is that so . "  Minju put her feet on the pool , just like Yesung was doing  . Then Yesung looked at the sky..

"ya.. look at the sky.. there's still stars.. its really pretty.." Yesung Sighed . Minju Looked at the sky , It was pretty . She Nodded . 

"you know dongsaeng.. i feel like swimming right now.. " Minju's face brightened .. She has that evil look on her face.. She smiled at Yesung . 

"Oh .. Really Oppa? " She stood up 

"yeah dongsaeng.. ^^" Yesung smiled . Suddenly Minju went to Yesung Back , Then said 

"well oppa.. Here You can Swim Now." She pushed Yesung To The Pool . *SPLASH!*  

*ke ke ke* Minju mumbled  . 

"Hey ,i saw a shooting star.. ke ke ke  I was just granting your wish oppa.. ^^" Of course , Minju's hyperness went back  . First Heechul and his picture , second ,Heechul and Heebum .. Now Yesung . ke ke ke xD wow what a "nice" Dongsaeng . 

"yeah.. i know dongsaeng.." Yesung got off the pool , trying to dry himself . Minju giggled and went back inside , She forgot to say Sorry To Yesung , She went outside again  . 

"MIANHAE OPPA!" She shouted . Yesung just waved . Minju smiled . She went back inside . It was 7 :00am . She was hungry. She looked at the fridge if she can eat anything.. she spotted the ice cream . She took The ice cream and started eating it.. Donghae saw Minju eating ice cream .. at 7am.. He thought.. no wonder Minju's gaining weight.. kya..~ 

= = 

xDDD i cant think of any chapter so yeah . Thank you all readers! :) Its friday so i can go on the computer . Im wondering.. when im using my Ipod..i kept thinking of Ideas.. But when it cames to the computer . i got nothing XDDD mianhae! :) TAke care

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ! :) <3