n i g h t m a r e s d o c o m e t r u e . . . .

~Living with my 13 + 2 oppas~ ♥

It was Umma and appa . I sighed of relief.  i ran towards them and hugged both of them . 

"oh umma! appa! i love you so much . " i was still crying .  

"whats wrong Minju.. ?" 

"..You love me right  ? mama? papa? "  i let go of the hug. 

"yes. ofcourse Minju , You're our world , without you , our lifes nothing . " Mama smiled at me, so did Papa .  I smiled at them 

"You won't leave me right? Promise me .!" i wiped my tears of my cheecks . 

"yes.!  We promise. now lets go eat somewhere, its Saturday anyways.  " Papa said happily. 

I went upstairs to get dressed . I don't know what to put, should i wear a dress ? mini skirt? skinny jeans ?  hmm. i don't really know what to wear. I'll go ask umma . I went up to there room , i knocked . 

"yes, come in honey" i went inside the room, i asked her " ya. what do you think i would wear ?  skirt? dress? jeans? can u help me umma?  "

"why don't you .. um.. a short dress ? you know the one with the flowers ? i bet that would be great, It will fit you well " My mom smiled . 

"ah~!  kamsahabnida!" 

"oh your welcome dear, you will look aegyo! for sure" she smiled at me . I went back to my room and looked for that dress my mom told me to wear.. now .. as. soon. as. i. oh! Here It is. :) 

[http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6swofZO5e1qc0atho1_500.jpg]

now. All i got to do is curl my hair.. put a bit make up on and im great! .

 -15 mins later -

Aegyo! perfect .! i went downstairs and went outside . I also brought my polaroid camera *its hello kitty!.. i can't find any keroppie >.<*

 [http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/images/kitty-polaroid600-4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/index.php%3FcPath%3D45&usg=__zSfNowkxCydUktXVjsh9hlx_Pw4=&h=480&w=640&sz=61&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=SMhxDkKlK5JR8M:&tbnh=129&tbnw=169&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpolaroid%2Bcamera%2Bjapan%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1152%26bih%3D730%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=124&vpy=254&dur=3140&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=223&ty=137&ei=V427TMS3IsWhnAfEsvGnDQ&oei=V427TMS3IsWhnAfEsvGnDQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0]

While i was waiting for my parents, i took a couple of pictures of mine. ^-^ after this day, i will make a scrap book . I'll take pictures of us family together having fun . ^^ i love it! a few minutes later my parents finally came out . My dad opened the car and i went inside . Before going i told them to look at me because im gonna take a picture of them 

"say.. saranghae!" 

"saranghae!"  

*snap*

Perfect.i giggled.. ke ke ke .  i showed my parents, both of them laughed like a 3 year old kid. wow they must be really happy. :)

( Ok , i dont have anything to put while they're outside , so i'll skip it. ^^ lets move on to the action ) 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! this is the best day . ^^ im so happy! i got another keroppi stuffed toy.! we went outside for lunch . we went shopping , oh those moments! i miss it already . ^^ i wish we could do this more often . im loving my life! i noticed that i was talking to keroppi . i think i lost my mind xD i stopped from walking . i looked around to see where my parents are now . they were half across the street. ..

my.. nightmare.. this.. UMMA!APPA! i need to save them.. 

"UMMAAA!!! APPPAAA!!!" i shouted , i ran towards them ,they stopped from walking and started to wave at me. they didn't hear me. i need to go faster.! 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

 

my heart started to beat fast.. my eyes widened.. i heard a loud crashing noise.. i looked up..  

"APPA!!!!!! UMMA!!!!! " I ran as fast as i could to get  there..  Somehow tears started to form in my eyes and run down to my cheeks.. this can't be happening.. umma.. appa..! the next thing i saw.. my umma and appa .. on the ground.. I kneeled down .. i took both of there hands.. 

" umma.. appa.. be strong..! i'll call an ambulance.. just please..! hang on.. don't leave me here.." My tears were falling down my parents hands.. 

" Minju.. you ... know.... h.... how.... m..uch.. we... love.... u.." i see tears coming out from my umma's eyes..  i hugged her.. 

"yes.. umma..! i love you so much.. but please..! be strong.. dont.. leave me.." appa took my hand.. 

" ... now.. be... g..ood.. e..ven... if ... umma... and ... appa.. are... n..ot... here... t..o... guide.. you.. con..ti..nue.. your... dreams.. we.. lo..ve.. u.. saranghae... m..inju.. baby..." appa.. slowly.. closed his eyes... i hugged them..held both of there hands tightly..UMMA! APPA! 

"you cant do this..! no.! you promised me!!!! you said you guys wont leave me! but why!!!!! .. please.. be strong..!" i shouted , i started to call for help but each second passed.. i feel like im getting weaker.. this .. those.. exact words.. my nightmare!.. this .. is a nightamare.. no! umma... appa.. dont leave me!.. 

= = 

[Super Junior's POV]

"hyung! hyung! watch out..! someone got hit! lets help them!" Sungmin shouted at me.  i stopped the car. we quickly ran towards the accident..  I quickly called the ambulance . i went up to this girl who was crying.. i kneeled down beside her 

"excuse me . but we have to bring your parents to the hospital! you can't stay there . Lets go!"  She looked at me, but she looked at her parents again , this girl must have belong to this couple..  Once again i told her

"Ms.! we need to go . ! " she ignored me , she was holding both of her parents hands. I have no choice , i need to carry her  .  The ambulance came , They took her parents to the hospital  . she was just kneeling down.. looking at the ground . I carried her . 

"ya! sungmin , get the stuff toy, were going to help her. " Quickly sungmin took the keroppi toy and went inside the van . I told Eeteuk hyung to drive for me . i took her inside the van . she was all blank . she's just staring at one thing . i tried to talk to her, but it looks like she didn't heard it . i just hugged her . 

" Dongahae , what happened to her ?" Eeteuk hyung asked me , then everyone started to ask me what happened . 
"her parents got ran over by a car... we need to go to the hospital and see if they're okay " but my other members were just talking , i told them to keep quiet because of Her , she might have a trauma from what just happened a few minutes ago . they didn't listen

"YA! I TOLD YOU GUYS TO BE QUIET, SHE MIGHT HAVE A TRAUMA , PLEASE. CALM DOWN YOU GUYS . THANKS!" 

everyone went from noisy to quiet .  A few minutes later.. we arrived at the hospital...

 

= = 

 

Yey! Super Junior Intro . bwuahah :3 i feel bad about what happened to minju :( . a little hint.. At chapter 3, thats were all the fun begins ^^ Now that Minju is now with super junior.  =3

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! COMMENTS ARE LOVED ♥!