Chapter 8

Living Famous

Chapter 8 finally here! Enjoy!

 

=======================================================================================================

Seulgi finally decoded the girl’s identity. 

 

Youngji-sshi…

 

Jackson did not pull away. Instead, he placed his hands on the redhead’s waist. 

 

Tears formed around the corners of Seulgi’s eyes as she continued watching the scene. The redhead pulled away from the kiss and smirked at her. Seulgi brushed the tears out of her eyes and turned around. Jackson finally realized that Youngji was looking at something or someone. So, he turned around and found Seulgi’s back figure. Jackson pushed Youngji away and froze on his spot.

 

“Seulgi!” Jackson cried.

 

Seulgi ignored the boy who just called her name and walked away, weeping.

 

Meanwhile, Jackson snapped at Youngji.

 

“What the hell are you doing?” Jackson cried.

“Oh, c’mon Jackson! I knew you liked it.” Youngji said.

“Well, that’s because you came by as a surprise and threw yourself at me. I was caught off guard.” Jackson argued.

“Well, you were ‘cause your hands were on my waist.” Youngji said.

“I don’t care. You just ruined everything. Now, go home.” Jackson spat as he jogged away.

“Where are you going?” Youngji cried.

“I’m going after Seulgi and away from you!” Jackson cried and ran away.

 

Before Jackson could reach his girl, she had already disappeared. Seulgi hailed a cab back to her dorm and broke into tears. Her friends were no where near her at all, so no one could comfort her.

 

The female idol pulled her phone out, tapped onto the screen and waited for a certain someone to pick up.

 

“Hello?” A guy picked up.

“S-Seungyoon-ah…” Seulgi said in between tears.

“Seulgi? W-what’s wrong?” Seungyoon replied.

“Seungyoon-ah, I need you. Can you come by my dorm?” Seulgi asked.

“Oh, o-ok. I’ll be there in a while.” Seungyoon said and hung up.

 

Seungyoon rushed to the girls’ dorm and knocked on their door. Seulgi lazily got up, opened the door and threw herself at the guy before her.

 

“Whoa!” Seungyoon, shocked, wrapped his arm around the female’s back.

 

The male idol walked into the dorm and sat on the couch with Seulgi.

 

“Why are you crying?” Seungyoon asked.

“J-Jackson…” Seulgi stammered.

“Jackson? W-What did he do?” Seungyoon asked.

“H-He kissed Youngji-sshi.” Seulgi croaked.

“WHAT??!!” Seungyoon burst.

“He cheated on me.” Seulgi said as her head dropped on Seungyoon’s shoulder.

 

The male idol wrapped his arm around the girl and comforted her.

 

“What have I done for him to do this to me?” Seulgi sniffed.

“Shh…” Seungyoon patted her shoulder.

 

After a while, Seulgi cried herself to sleep. Seungyoon gently lifted her up, carried her bridal style and brought the idol into her room. He placed her on the bed, tucked her in and sat beside her.  Soon, the male idol joined her on the bed.

 

Shh...everything's gonna be alright. Jackson made the biggest mistake for hurting you. You never deserved this pain because you love him so much. You don't deserve a jerk like him and he doesn't deserve someone like you, Seulgi. 

 

The two dozed off.

 

At 7pm, Wendy walked back into the dorm and found a pair of sneakers on the doorway. 

 

Jackson must be here.

 

“Bear! I’m home!” Wendy cried. She opened the door and found two bodies on the bed.

 

“Oh. My. God.” Wendy gasped loudly.

 

Seungyoon slowly opened his eyes and bolted up as soon as he spotted Wendy.

 

“S-Seungyoon? W-what are you doing in here? And on Seulgi’s bed?” Wendy cried.

“Shh! You’re gonna wake her up.” Seungyoon hushed Wendy.

“Well, are you gonna tell me why you’re here and sleeping on Seulgi’s bed?” Wendy asked in rather lower volume.

“She rang me up and asked me to come over. She dozed off along the way.” Seungyoon explained.

“Why would she call you and not us? Did something happen?” Wendy asked.

“She said that you girls were all busy with your individual activities and she didn’t wanna bother you. Taeyong-sshi is pretty busy prepping for his debut. So, she called me up. She had an emotional breakdown.” Seungyoon said.

“What? Why?” Wendy cried.

“I’m not in the position to explain it. Why don’t you ask her once she wakes up? Now that you’re here, I gotta get going. Call me when she’s feeling better.” Seungyoon said as he walked out of the room.

 

He slipped onto his sneakers and stepped out of the dorm.

 

The next day, Seulgi was awakened by the shrill sound of Wendy’s alarm.

 

“Ung…” Seulgi groaned.

“Wakey wakey, sleepyhead.” Wendy said as she stretched her arms.

“W-what time is it? Did Seungyoon leave?” Seulgi asked.

“Uh. He left last night as soon as I came in. So, what was that all about? Why’d you cry yourself to sleep?” Wendy asked.

“Can we not talk about it now?” Seulgi requested.

“You asked Seungyoon to come over and told him your story, but you won’t tell your friend A.K.A me about it? I’m offended.” Wendy half gasped.

“Wan, I’ll tell you about it when everyone’s around.” Seulgi said.

 

“So, Seungwan said that Seungyoon came over yesterday. What happened?” Leader, Irene asked.

“Uh…Jackson cheated on me.” Seulgi said.

“WHAT?” Wendy screamed.

“Wan, calm down.” Irene dragged Wendy down.

“What do you mean, eonni?” Maknae, Yeri asked.

“Youngji-sshi kissed him and he kissed her back.” Seulgi explained.

“I knew it! That really needs a big slap.” Wendy cursed.

“Are you sure about this, Bear?” Irene asked.

“I saw it with my own eyes, eonni. It hurts. A lot.” Seulgi said as she began tearing up.

“There. There.” Wendy patted her friend’s back to comfort her.

 

Meanwhile, the busy Jaeyeon bumped onto one of the boys in the elevator.

 

“Why do we always bump onto each other in an elevator, Bob?” Jaeyeon asked.

“I guess we are the elevator buddies.” Bobby said.

“HAHA! Yeah.” Jaeyeon replied.

“So, where ya headed?” Bobby asked.

“To class. It’s a weekday.” Jaeyeon said.

“Right.” Bobby nodded.

“Where are the rest?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Back to their homes.” Bobby said.

“You’re on vacation?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Uh. I’m heading to the airport.” Bobby said.

“New York?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Yep…visiting my family for a week.” Bobby said.

“Don't they live here already?" Jaeyeon responded.

"They're on a vacation in New York, so I decided to visit them." Bobby responded.

"Oh! Well, have a safe flight, Jiwon.” Jaeyeon smiled.

“Yeah.” Bobby smiled.

 

A week after, Jaeyeon bumped onto a sleepy guy in an elevator again.

 

“Hey elevator bud.” Jaeyeon smiled brightly.

“Hey…” Bobby gave Jaeyeon a fist bump.

“You look tired. You okay?” Jaeyeon asked.

“I’m jet lagged, so I really need a good night sleep.” Bobby said groggily.

“It’s 12 noon, Bob.” Jaeyeon replied.

“Really? Man! I really need to adjust to a new body clock.” Bobby said.

“You’re just away for a week. How can you be this tired? Yah! You weren’t out partying all-night, right?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Aniyo, I did not do that.” Bobby said.

“Ok, then. Get some sleep.” Jaeyeon said.

“Nah. I slept all throughout the flight. I’ll take a nap later. Wanna come into the dorm and hang for a while?” Bobby asked.

“Sure. It’s a Sunday anyway.” Jaeyeon said.

 

The two friends then walked into the dorm and relaxed. Bobby collapsed on the couch.

 

“Damn! You are one sleepyhead.” Jaeyeon said.

“I know.” Bobby said.

“Did you grab something to eat on the way?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Aniyo. My last meal was in the plane.” Bobby said.

“That’s like three hours ago.” Jaeyeon gasped.

“Exactly! I’m starving. Will you get me something, please?” Bobby flashed his aegyo.

“Ara. Do you even have food here? The boys are out.” Jaeyeon said.

“Yeah! I’m pretty sure there are ramen packs in the cupboard.” Bobby asserted.

“Ok. I’ll go cook us some ramen.” Jaeyeon said as she stood up and headed for the kitchen.

 

After a while, Jaeyeon placed two pots of ramen on the coffee table and gave one pair of chopsticks to the male idol.

 

“Mokja!” Jaeyeon smiled and slurped onto the noodles.

 

The two friends spent the next thirty minutes eating and chatting. The door clicked and entered three boys. They noisily pulled their shoes out and walked into the living room, only to see Jaeyeon and Bobby slurping down on pots of ramen. They dropped their bags on the ground and rushed to the two people.

 

“Noona!” A smiley Donghyuk cried.

 

Jaeyeon placed her pot down and faced the dude before her.

 

“Donghyuk, annyeong!” Jaeyeon smiled at the dude.

 

Bobby choked on his ramen as soon as he saw the boys walking inside.

 

“Ahem.” Junhoe scoffed.

“Junhoe, annyeong!” Jaeyeon smiled at Junhoe.

 

“You guys are back early.” Bobby said.

“Well, we are back to work tomorrow.” Yunhyeong spoke up.

“Right. Where’s Hanbin?” Bobby asked.

“Manager hyung is picking them up.” Donghyuk said.

“Them?” Bobby asked.

“Yeah! Hanbin, Jinhwan hyung and Chanwoo.” Yunhyeong replied.

“Right.” Bobby said.

“Noona, we want ramen too.” Donghyuk displayed his aegyo.

“Do I look like the ahjumma here?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Please.” Yunhyeong pouted in a cute way.

“Araso, araso. Just let me finish my ramen, ok?” Jaeyeon said as she gulped onto the last portion of her meal and stood up. 

 

She walked over to the kitchen and whipped up three more ramen.

 

The three boys then pigged out on the ramen Jaeyeon cooked. She sat in between Yunhyeong and Bobby on the couch and watched the boys ate ramen like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“You guys sure are hungry!” Jaeyeon remarked.

“Y-yeah.” Donghyuk nodded.

 

Bobby placed his arm around the female and sat comfortably.

 

A sudden sting of electricity jolted him.

 

What the hell was that?

 

Jaeyeon faced him and smiled.

 

When did you become this pretty? Wait, what? No, Bobby! Get rid of that thought.

 

Forty-five minutes later, three more boys walked into the dorm, surprising Bobby and Jaeyeon, who were joking around in the living room.

 

“Jaeyeon?” Leader B.I cried.

 

Jaeyeon broke out of Bobby’s hold, rushed to the guy and gave him a big hug.

 

“Missed you too…” B.I smiled.

“‘Zup, man!” Bobby saluted.

“Hey…” B.I nodded.

 

“So, what are you doing here?” B.I asked.

“Well, I bumped onto this idiot in the elevator and he seemed tired and lonely. So, I kept him company, cooked ramen for him and three more boys and then hang with him and three other idiots.” Jaeyeon explained.

“I see. Well, now that we are here, would you be kind enough to…” B.I grinned.

“Sure. Three more ramen coming right up.” Jaeyeon said and walked over to the kitchen.

 

The two boys watched Jaeyeon as she walked away.

 

Pretty… No! This can’t be happening now. Hanbin is gonna kill me.

 

“If you think I was flirting with her, I was not.” Bobby said in defense.

“It never crossed my mind.” B.I said.

“That’s good.” Bobby nodded.

 

That was close. Aish! I better stop thinking about it.

 

The next day, the boys bumped onto Jaeyeon in the elevator AGAIN. The female was sandwiched between B.I and Bobby.

 

“Heading to class?” B.I asked.

“Uh. You guys headed for the headquarters, huh?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Uh.” B.I nodded.

 

For some reason, her shoulder made contact on Bobby’s shoulder, sending electricity into the latter’s system. Bobby uncomfortably took a step forward.

 

This is not good. I shouldn’t be feeling this way. She’s just a friend, Bobby. Get a grip!

 

Soon the ’95 liner found himself drawn to their female friend. Every time he sees her, he just brightens up. Knowing that this weird feelings will be detrimental to his friendship with Hanbin, Bobby kept his mouth shut and admired her from a far, not giving away any ideas to his friends.

 

Meanwhile, ever since filming the kiss scene of their music video, Irene has been feeling awkward around Mino. 

 

“You okay?” Mino’s group mate, Jinwoo asked.

“Uh.” Irene said nervously.

“Are you and Mino okay?” Jinwoo asked.

“Y-Yeah, we’re good, I guess.” Irene said.

“Well, I’m not.” Jinwoo blurted out.

“Eh?” Irene asked.

“You two should just make up.” Jinwoo said.

“O-ok.” Irene nodded.

 

After airing a few more episodes of Rookie Adventures, both teams were down to their last two episodes.

 

Both SM and YG announced that both groups will be holding a joint concert and will be aired live on Thursday, the following week. Tickets will be sold in three different sites: Red Velvet’s official SMTOWN page, YG’s official website and through G-market.

 

Thursday morning, the two groups then headed to the Jamsil Olympic Stadium for their rehearsals. Both groups rehearsed through their respective songs before getting together for their joint track.

 

They also rehearsed their collaboration tracks.

 

Red Team (Mino, Irene and Jinwoo)- Hip-hop & Ballad

 

Song written and composed by: Mino & Jinwoo

 

Mino- Rap

Irene- Vocals, Rap

Jinwoo- Vocals

 

Yellow Team (Seungyoon & Seulgi)- Pop, Rock

 

Song written and composed by: Seungyoon

 

Seungyoon- Vocals, Guitar

Seulgi- Vocals, Dance

 

Blue Team (Taehyun & Wendy)- Ballad

 

Song written and composed by: Taehyun & Wendy

 

Green Team (Seunghoon & Joy)- Pop

 

Song written and composed by: Seunghoon

Dance choreographed by: Seunghoon & Joy

 

Seunghoon- Raps, Vocals, Dance

Joy- Vocals, Dance

 

At 4pm, everyone began dressing up, as the concert would begin in three hours. Fans from all over South Korea and even international fans quickly flocked the concert grounds to catch the idols perform and be part of the show’s eleventh episode.

 

At 7pm, the concert arena were filled with fans. Thousands of light sticks were forming oceans of light. When the lights went off and music blared from the speakers, fans roared.

 

Red Velvet took the stage and danced to a portion of their remake of S.E.S’ song ‘Be Natural’, followed by a remix version of their debut song ‘Happiness’. Sometime along the last minute of the song, WINNER emerged on stage and joined the girls.

 

WINNER exited the stage and the girls minus Irene introduced themselves to the crowd.

 

“Happiness! Annyeonghaseyo Red Velvet imnida!” The girls greeted the crowd.

“Woah! Are you guys having fun?” Wendy cried.

 

The crowd roared.

 

“Haha. I’m guessing you guys are. Thank you for coming, guys! We hope you enjoy our show. The next song is…what’s the next song, Wendy-sshi?” Seulgi said.

“The next song is a surprise. I hope you enjoy it.” Wendy said.

 

The girls walked out of the stage and the lights went off. Mino emerged from the stage and rapped through an unfamiliar track, earning a roar from the crowd.

 

Irene then slowly appeared, rapping through the next lines, earning them more roar. 

 

Jinwoo took the vocal spot, igniting the already-loud screaming from the audience.

 

The team showed their harmony on stage until the last beat.

 

“Hana, dul, set…annyeonghaseyo Red Team imnida!” Mino, Irene and Jinwoo bowed.

 

The crowd roared.

 

“Woah! Thank you. So, you just heard our song. It’s entitled ‘Pain’.” Mino said.

“Ne. It will be released tonight at 12 midnight, so please look forward to it.” Irene said.

“Oh and don’t forget to tune into next week. We will be releasing a big surprise for you.” Jinwoo said.

“Ne. So, Mino-sshi, what’s next?” Irene asked.

“Hmm…Don’t Flirt! Enjoy!” Mino said.

 

Irene exited the stage and the rest of the boys joined the two members for their performance.

 

The boys performed ‘Don’t Flirt’, followed by their debut song ‘Empty’, to which the girls danced back-up.

 

After a two-minute break interval, Seungyoon and Seulgi then took the stage for their duet performance of a self-composed song.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yellow couple imnida!” Seungyoon cried.

 

The crowd roared.

 

“Ne. So, that was just our song, ‘Regrets’.” Seulgi smiled.

“Yeah. It will be released tonight at 12 midnight, so please look forward to it. Also, tune in next week, as we will be releasing a special gift for you guys.” Seungyoon smiled.

“Ne. So, Seungyoon-sshi, who is our next performers?” Seulgi asked.

“Hmm, I think it’s me.” Seungyoon smiled.

“You? Yeah! So, there you go guys! Give it up for Kang Seungyoon!” Seulgi said and walked away.

 

Seungyoon performed his solo track ‘Wild And Young’.

 

Another two-minute break interval later, Red Velvet took the stage for their next group performance. The two girls performed their two new hit tracks Automatic and Ice Cream Cake, which had gotten them awards from music shows.

 

Soon, Wendy had her solo. She sang ‘Because I Love You’. The crowd swayed their arms as she sang a really emotional song.

 

Next performance was the Blue Team. The crowd roared when Taehyun emerged from the platform. The lights dimmed, music starts and the spotlight flashed on Taehyun as he began the first lines. 

 

His calm voice made some fans tear up. The spotlight shifted to Wendy, who sang the next lines. Soon their voices harmonized, making the crowd even more giggly and happy.

 

“Kamsahamnida. Annyeonghaseyo Blue couple imnida!” Wendy and Taehyun bowed.

 

The crowd roared.

 

“Haha. You just witnessed the soulful performance of our song entitled ‘Confused Heart’.” Wendy said.

“Please look forward to this track, as it will be released tonight. Also, catch our special gift for you guys next week.” Taehyun said.

“Ne. So, Taehyun-sshi.” Wendy said.

“Ne?” Taehyun asked.

“Who will take the stage now?” Wendy asked.

“Hmm, you guys take a guess.” Taehyun grinned.

 

“WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!” The crowd cheered.

 

“I guess it is WINNER.” Wendy said.

“Ne. It is WINNER!” Taehyun cried.

“Well, without further ado, please welcome WINNER!” Wendy cried and walked out of the stage.

 

WINNER took the stage and perform their new song. Fans cheered as the boys sang and danced their song.

 

“So, Seunghoon-ah, who is next?” Jinwoo asked.

“Hmm, Green couple?” Seunghoon asked.

“Green couple, it is! Please welcome them everyone!” Mino said as he the rest of the boys left Seunghoon on stage.

 

Joy walked in and position herself on stage. When the music start, she and partner Seunghoon began dancing. They sang, danced and rapped throughout the upbeat pop track.

 

“Kamsahamnida. Annyeonghaseyo Green couple imnida!” Seunghoon and Joy bowed at the audience.

“Joy-sshi, so what’s this song?” Seunghoon asked.

“Hmm, this song is entitled ‘Reach The Sky’. Please look forward to its release tonight at 12 midnight. Oh and please tune in to next week’s episode. We will giving you a special treat.” Joy smiled.

“So, who do you think will be performing next, Joy-sshi?” Seunghoon asked.

“Hmm, who do you guys think?” Joy asked the crowd.

 

“WINNER!” The crowd cheered.

 

“Is it WINNER, Seunghoon-sshi?” Joy asked.

“Is it? I think it’s Red Velvet though.” Seunghoon rubbed his chin in fake curiosity.

“Please look forward to the next performance.” Joy said.

 

The two idols then walked back to the backstage.

 

The lights and the show momentarily halted.

 

Meanwhile, everyone was getting ready for the last stage—a joint performance of the show’s official OST. The two groups had recorded the song on the second episode of the show. Many were anticipating for the official music video and the audio, but they weren’t released. Both SM and YG decided to release the MV and the official track along with the digital album tonight at 12 midnight.

 

After a while, the lights dimmed and fans roared.

 

All the artists stepped out on stage and waved at their fans. 

 

“This is our last song everyone! It’s entitled ‘Keep Going’.” Mino said.

 

The music blared and Mino began his rap.

 

Throughout the last stage, the artists interacted with their fans along the front row, giving them handshakes, taking photos with them and even received gifts from them.

 

At the end of the track, everyone posed together for one last time.

 

“Kamsahamnida!” All the artists cried and bowed.

“Kamsahamnida Inner Circle! Saranghamnida!” Seungyoon cried.

“Kamsahamnida paen yeoreobun! Good night!” Seulgi waved at their fans.

 

Red Velvet and WINNER bowed at each other one last time and walked away. Evidently, Seungyoon walked out of the stage with his arm around Red Velvet’s precious visual.

 

At 12 midnight, all tracks were released in different music sites such as Melon, Bugs, Soribada, Gaon and more, as well as iTunes. These tracks quickly shoot up to top ten spots in just less than two hours and even had thousands of downloads in just thirty minutes.

 

A week later, the last episode was broadcast live from M-net studio.

 

“Welcome to Rookie Adventures! Annyeonghaseyo, Daesung imnida!” Daesung bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Amber imnida. Wah! We are live in M-net for the last episode.” Amber cried.

“Ye. This episode is broadcast through four ways. You can log into M-net’s official website, log into your account and watch the live stream. We are also broadcast through SMTOWN and YG Entertainment official YouTube pages. Lastly, we are live from The M Channel. So, those who are tuned into their televisions right now, flip to our show. Hehe.” Daesung said. 

“Daesung-sshi, are you ready to meet the stars of this show?” Amber asked.

“Ye.” Daesung nodded.

“Well, what are we waiting for. Let us meet our stars!” Amber cried.

“Please welcome, WINNER!” Daesung cried.

 

WINNER’s track ‘Empty’ played in the background and the boys emerged from the  sliding door from the backstage.

 

The boys greeted everyone with bows and took their spots.

 

“So, how do you guys feel?” Amber asked.

“Uh. We’re sad that the show will be over after today but we’re glad we’ve got to meet other artists along the way.” Seungyoon spoke up.

“Was it really other artists or just Red Velvet?” Daesung asked.

 

Seungyoon turned slightly red and waved at Daesung to dismiss the accusation.

 

The boys laughed.

 

“Isn’t it?” Daesung asked the others.

“Well, we’re glad we’ve met them too.” Mino grinned.

“Well, why don’t we meet them right now? I’m sure, Seungyoon really wants to see them.” Daesung teased, earning laughs from the audience, as well as the boys.

 

Seungyoon was really flustered right now.

 

Red Velvet’s ‘Happiness’ track played in the background and four girls stepped into the stage. The crowd cheered as the girls walked in. 

 

“Woah! Red Velvet!” Amber cried.

 

The girls bowed at everyone and took their spots.

 

“So, this is our last episode. What can you say about it?” Amber asked.

“Uh, well, it was really nice that we’d got to go around Seoul, did some challenges and meeting other artists. We really had fun hanging with WINNER too.” Irene said.

“Seulgi-sshi?” Daesung asked.

“Uh, we’re glad that we’ve got to interact with WINNER, learning about music with them and explore Seoul.” Seulgi said.

“Are you gonna miss your partner, Seungyoon?” Daesung teased.

“Ne? Uh, the girls and I had worked with WINNER for quite some time and I could say that we’ve formed bonds that were unexpected. I believe that we are gonna miss each other’s company when the show ends.” Seulgi said.

“So, are you gonna miss Seungyoon-sshi?” Daesung repeated.

“Uh, not in the context of missing him as him…I think I’m just gonna our bond off-cam. The laughters, conversations and the like.” Seulgi said.

“I guess that’s a no for you, buddy.” Daesung teased.

 

The crowd cracked up.

 

“So, we’ll give you what you have waited for. Play the video, please.” Amber said.

 

The first video played was the Red Team’s music video for ‘Pain’. The video showed the idols’ good musicality, flawless acting and great chemistry. 

 

“Woah! That was one intense music video.” Daesung cried.

“Ne. It took us a lot of time to film it.” Mino said.

“Waeyo?” Daesung asked.

“Mino and Irene-sshi were really awkward. They took like fifty takes just to perfect kiss scene.” Jinwoo revealed.

“Uh? Woah! You two must be really awkward with each other. You two show good chemistry while filming the show. How come…?” Daesung said.

“Mino is making it hard for her.” Jinwoo said.

“Ani.” Mino waved his hand.

“Go on…” Daesung ordered Jinwoo.

“He was kissing her too much. The PD said that the kiss scene has to be a little bit rough but not to much, but he overdid it.” Jinwoo said.

 

Mino reddened.

 

“Overdid?” Daesung asked.

“Ne! Eonni’s lips bleed after kissing Mino oppa.” Wendy chimed in.

“Woah!” Daesung gasped.

 

Irene was fanning herself out of embarrassment. The boys of WINNER were snickering.

 

“How about we show the next music video then?” Amber asked.

“Ok. Video cue!” Daesung cried.

 

Seungyoon and Seulgi’s music video then played. It showed the rocker side of both Seungyoon and Seulgi. 

 

“I didn’t know Seulgi-sshi can be a rocker too.” Amber said.

“Well, the song is a pop-rock track, so we had to live up to the concept.” Seulgi said.

“True. So, it looked like Seungyoon enjoyed it so much.” Daesung teased.

“Hyung, you are sounding more like Seungri hyung now.” Seungyoon said.

 

The audience cracked up.

 

“So, did you enjoy it?” Daesung asked.

“Ne. It has been nice working with Seulgi-sshi.” Seungyoon smiled.

“Well, the explains why you hung your arm coolly around her at the end of the video.” Daesung said.

 

“Why don’t we reveal the next music video?” Amber suggested.

 

The next music video to be revealed was the Blue team’s ‘Confused Heart’. It was a ballad track, showcasing Wendy and Taehyun’s excellent vocals.

 

The whole theme of the music video is two different individuals singing their hearts out. A plus point in the music video was the pair’s good acting.

 

“Wow! That was one emotional song.” Daesung commented.

“Ne. So, who wrote the song?” Amber asked.

“Me.” Wendy rose her hand.

“You must have really felt confused.” Daesung asked.

“Uh, aniyo. I came up with it not thinking about my situation. This was a hypothetical thing. I did ask for insights of course.” Wendy said.

“Ok.” Daesung said.

 

Unknown to everyone, the song was indeed based from Wendy’s current feelings. Ever since Taehyun jokingly kissed her, her feelings for him had gone from platonic to confused.

 

“Let’s watch the next video, please.” Amber said.

 

The next video played was Seunghoon and Joy’s ‘Reach The Sky’. It was a pop song, composed by Seunghoon himself. The pair were seen dancing around the set and it looked like they were just having fun.

 

“That was one fun music video.” Amber said.

“Kamsahamnida.” The two idols bowed.

“You two looked like you were just having fun. No pressure at all.” Daesung said.

“Uh, ne. We made it with light feelings.” Joy smiled.

 

“Before we reveal your last gift to your fans, let us watch the highlights of the show.” Daesung said.

 

The show played back some of the best footages from the different episodes, but did not fail to put a small screen at the lower right corner to show the idols’ reactions.

 

There were instances when the idols laughed at what they were watching.

 

“Woah! There you go everyone! That was just some throwback.” Daesung cried.

“Yeah. I’m pretty sure all your stomach muscles ached from laughing, right?” Amber asked the audience.

 

The audience affirmed.

 

“Let us now play the last gift.” Daesung said.

 

The last gift, the official music video of the show, finally played.

 

It showcased the idols close bond with each other, as well as their great musicality.

 

“Well, there you have it, everyone. That was just WINNER and Red Velvet’s last gift for you.” Amber said.

“Aww.” The crowd awed.

“To end the show, our beloved rookies will be performing their song live. Guys?” Daesung said.

 

With that, the set cleared up, leaving only the stage. The artists positioned themselves and prepared for the music to play. 

 

They then performed their song.

 

The show ended with two rookies giving their gratitude bows to the audience and viewers.

 

============================================================================================

A/N: So, it's Youngji all along! DISCLAIMER: I don't mean to bash KARA or Youngji's fans. I don't mean any harm to make her come off as a "" here. So, Kamilias out there, please excuse me.

 

Like I said RA is made up. So, the songs that WINNER and Red Velvet "composed" aren't real. I made them up. If there are instances when you find songs with the same title as the one I made up, please excuse me. I don't intend to violate the copyright claims.

 

Do you think Bobby can keep his growing feelings for Jaeyeon to himself? 

 

There you have it! Chapter 9 will be up soon!