A Little Break

Just Date Me Already

I wake up in Jackson’s bed the sheets all over me and I wonder where he is. The romantic pool date feels like a dream. Something way too good to be true. He walks into the room his boxers sag low on his waist.
“Today’s agenda. Film, film, film,” Jackson tells me. 
“And how do you know that?” I ask him.
“Because I broke into your tablet. Year of your birthday. Nice password,” he says.
“How do you know that?” I ask.
“Research,” he smirks at me. “I mean I researched you and found out your birthday. I didn’t find out your password from that.”
“Come here,” I tell him. He walks over. I turn around and pull his face in as I kiss him.
“You know I always knew you were older than me,” he says.
“Did you?” I ask. I kiss him again. I can hear the sound of our lips meeting and separating.
“Of course.” Our lips join each other’s again.
“Did we-?”
“You wanted to,” he says. I hum I could feel the vibrations through the bed.
“I want to do a lot of things to you.” I pull him even closer.
“You already have.” I indulge in the kiss until it hits me what’s going on. If Jackson’s already up and ready then that means-. I push him away from me. Crap I’m late! I’ve never woken up late before. Unless I. . .  drink. I hop out of bed and scan the time. 9:30 we need to be down by 9:45.
“You didn’t wake me up,” I complain.
“I thought we had time,” he says. I look around for my clothes. Did we walk here ?
“Well we don’t! I still need to go to my room!”
“I put your clothes in the wash,” he says.
“You what? How am I supposed to get back?”
“I can go,” he says.
“Then go!” I hurry him.
“Key?”
“They’re- they’re in my pants!” I hit myself in the head. Jackson’s eyes widen.
“How long do I have?”
“Not long,” I tell him. He runs out of the room. I decide to go shower while I’m here. Does he even know what to get me? It takes a while for him to come back and I decide just for a ONE day thing to brush my teeth with his toothbrush. I finished my hair all I need now are my clothes. He runs in with my light purple suit on a hanger.
“You also let me drink more than one cup,” I tell him taking the suit out of his hands. He smirks at me.
“I tried to stop you,” he tells me. Thankfully I didn’t need to tell him to bring me boxers because he did. I put my clothes on as fast as possible. Pack my backpack and head out hoping he’s smart enough to follow me. He is.
“What’s in the bag?” he asks as he catches up to me.
“Two bottles of water both for you. A face towel for when you’re hot and a snack even though you never eat them. And my tablet. Why?”
“You bring me snacks?”
“Small things like a granola bar. Sometimes a chocolate bar.”
“Yet you get them all the time?” he asks. I shrug.
“For just in case,” I tell him. He swings an arm over my shoulder.
“Mark you’re the best,” he says and kisses my cheek.
“Hey!” I yell at him and he runs ahead of me. I smile and I shake my head at him.
I love him.

 

I'm back!!! And I know it's crazy short. I apologize for that and for taking forever. But the next chapter gets really interesting. So comment! Tell me how you felt about this chapter.