Getting Over Wang. Attempt- Failure

Just Date Me Already

Jackson

I saw him today. My heart skipped a beat and did a backflip. It was nice he seemed rather weak but he was still Mark. The strict, boring, office guy. I officially ended things with Mino. Oh Mino. He realized his love for me was destructive when he caught himself and left. He apologized of course. He’s gone now but I can’t sleep. I can’t exactly eat. I want to be with Mark so bad. I had a talk with JB over the phone today. He told me about this script he wrote and that he wanted me in it. Then he trailed into something that didn’t make sense. Something about not being able to afford an expensive item. When I asked him what he was talking about he told me to think about it. But how can I think about it when all I can think about is Mark?
Wait Mark! This has something to do with Mark. I put things together and that along with seeing Mark today gave me the courage I needed to see Mark. I’m going to get the love of my life back. Only problem is I don’t have a car and it’s predicted to rain soon.

Mark

I sit in the couch knees pulled into my chest. I pick up my console first time in a long time and play. I think of Jackson who’s probably playing a game and drinking right now. I miss him badly. My body still aches for him but I let that roll over me as I continue to play my game. The thunder makes loud sounds through the house and every now and then I see flashes of lightning. It’s pretty bad and I’m glad to be inside. I get further in the game when I notice a figure outside my window. Someone’s out there in this weather? I look out curiosity taking over as I wonder who’s so stupid to do something in this weather. I almost faint. It’s Jackson.
I run outside. The rain pours down as if a storm’s coming through maybe one is. The whole city’s on flood watch. I make my way to him. My hands on his wet shoulders he’s drenched from head to toe.
“Jackson what are you doing!?” I yell at him.
“Y-you should save up,” he tells me. He shivers from the cold.
“What?”
“Save up. For that expensive item you really want? The one you can touch, feel, see, and maybe try on? If you save up for it, you can buy it one day,” he says.
“J-.” He smiles at me.
“Save up for me Mark.”

I force him to get inside. I turn the heater up and get him a towel.
“Go. Shower. Now,” I order. He shivers.
“I-I need an answer first.”
“An answer to what?”
“Will you save up for me?” he asks.
“Gosh you’re an idiot!” I yell. His teeth chatter but his eyes remain steady and focused. I stare at him and place a hand in his oh so damp hair.
“I’ll save up Jackson,” I tell him. I lean in and kiss him. His lips cold and wet against mine but he kisses me back nonetheless. He tastes of rain and Jackson and I just want more and more Jackson. I pull back.
“I love you,” he says. His eyes go back to staring in mine and I stare into his.
“I love you too. I’ve always loved you.”


Waking up that morning and finding out that Jackson and I are a thing is unbelievable. The item I thought I could never have  I now own. Forget item. He’s more like that mansion you drive by every day hoping that one day if you saved up all your money for you can one day make it your own. Now that you finally have it you’re excited and want to throw house parties every night. It feels a lot more like that.
I put my hand in Jackson’s hair and twirl it around. My finger gets lost in it and I don’t mind. I actually smile as I look at his sleeping face. His arm is draped over my rib cage and his lips are slightly ajar.It’s actually the time I get out of bed to get ready for work. But what’s the hurry? Jackson’s already here. Then it hits me he still needs to eat breakfast and go home to change. I move closer to him. And sneak my tongue past his lips giving him a kiss. I can feel him wake up. First confused then happy. His tongue moves around mine kissing me back. I break away.
“Ready?” I ask him. He pulls me close and hugs me.
“Mark hyung!” he yells. “I’m so happy.” I laugh. He’s currently shirtless and I can feel every muscle on me. I hold him tighter. I’m happy too you have no idea Jackson I think to myself. None.

I cook a quick meal in the kitchen and Jackson comes in after taking a shower.
“I just want to be clear on things because you know I dated Mino and had no idea we were a thing for well the majority of our rel-.”
“Clear on?” I ask. I purposely interrupt him because I don’t want to hear about Mino.
“Are we a couple?” he asks.
“If this is how you’re asking me to be your boyfriend it kind of ,” I tell him. He gives me a dumbfounded look.
“Oh sorry! That’s why I’m making sure.” I laugh at him.
“When did you become so gullible?” I ask him. I pinch his cheek and smile at him. “Yes we’re dating and thanks for making things clear,” I tell him. He sighs.
“Okay,” he says.
“Oh and Jackson?” I call to him my attention back to making breakfast.
“Yes?”
“If you ever and I mean ever cheat on me. May it be drunk or an accident or completely on purpose. I will kill you and I mean it. I don’t mind going to jail. Just as long as they put me to work there.” Jackson let’s out a nervous laugh.
“I won’t Mark,” he promises.
“Good!” I tell him and press my lips against his. I know I seemed like one of those crazy, scary girlfriends. But I need him to make sure of this from the get go. They say once a cheater always a cheater. And I’m going to snap that out of him right now. Plus with Jackson I now live under the policy of if I can’t have him nobody can. Jackson hugs me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder. I decide I should at least ask about Mino to be polite. And I’m also curious about where the guy went.
“Umm Jacks? Do you keep in touch with Mino?” I ask him.
“Yeah we text every now and then.” He pulls out showing me his screen. The last time they text each other was yesterday.
“Ah.”
“Despite the bumps in the past he’s really good friend. I hope you’ll get to meet him in a different light. The real him.”
“Real him?”
“Yeah. He’s quirky and funny. And he doesn’t care how silly he looks.”
“Whoa! Are we talking about the same person?”
“Sometimes to love is to destroy Mark. And his love for me was destroying himself.”
“Umm. If you say so.”
“I know so.”
“Where is he anyway?”
“Hong Kong.”
‘Why?”
“He’s letting go.” I continue cooking. Pondering that fact. He went all the way there to let go. He’s really an interesting guy. I let Jackson taste what I’m cooking. He smiles at me.
“Mark?” he says and kisses my cheek.
“What’s up honey?”
“I can’t even think about cheating on you. Unlike Mino I actually have feelings for you,” he says. He kisses my cheek again and that makes me smile.
Ah Jackson I love you more than you’ll ever know.

Wow!! You guys are simply amazing! I love you people. Sooooooooooooo now they're back together it's the time we've all been waiting for. The final chapter. Yup next chapter will be the last one. I'm sad thinking about it. I really enjoyed this story and your reactions towards it.