Pain

Just Date Me Already

I wake up in Jackson’s bed with a slight head ache. Jackson comes into the room and hands me a mug. I sit up and accept it.
“I didn’t throw up, did I?” I ask. He thinks about it and smiles at me. He presses his lips against mine.
“Once,” he says. I rub my head.
“Oh gosh where?”
“Toilet,” he replies. “Better than me.” He sits on the bed and I scoot closer to him. I vaguely realize that I’m . Another night and I can’t remember exactly how things happen. I just remember it felt amazing nothing more nothing less. I kiss him.
“Where did you throw up?” I ask.
“Carpet. Man that’s never going to get out,” he says bending his head back. I pull him close with a huge smile on my face I’m trying really hard not to laugh. I give him another kiss.
“Wanna go buy another one?” 
“Today? Don’t you have to go to work?” he asks.
“I can go later,” I tell him. “You were amazing last night.” I kiss his neck slow but long.
“Which part?” he asks.
“At the club.”
“Mark hyung,” he says. His voice sounds a bit worried.
“Hmm?” I make trail down his neck.
“Do you ever remember when we have ?” he asks. I’m surprised by the fact he can be so straightforward I always have to stop and say um and pause before. I back away to look at him.
“No,” I tell him honestly. My hand goes up to his hair and fixes it. “Do you?” He nods at me. And then lies down.
“Figures you don’t look like you remember,” he says.
“I don’t look it?” I ask. I lie down on top of him. A position I know I take often. he grins down at me
“Well for one. You’re not blushing. We did something that is completely blush worthy.” I kiss him. 
“Oh yeah? Like what?” He picks his head up and whispers in my ear. Yup I’m definitely blushing.

Jackson

Instead of heading to work Mark takes me to a carpet store that someone by the name of Bambam went to for my last carpet. I look around staring at each carpet not knowing what to buy.
“Any idea on what you want?” Mark asks. He wraps his arms around my waist. He seems a lot happier ever since our last night on Jeju. It’s like we’re a couple now. I can only wish that we were. I guess we are a couple just not officially.
“Something exotic,” I tell him. He smiles at my comment and kisses my cheek.
“Of course you do.”
“Anything you want?” He steps around me and looks at the carpet.
“A fluffy white one would be cute,” he says. “Like you.”
“Tch since when am I cute?” I ask. 
“You’re always cute.”
“Hyung are you still drunk?” 
“No, why?” he gives me that look. The one he always gives when he asks a question after answering your question. It’s a y look but I bet he doesn’t know that.
“No reason.” He just seems really, really happy. It must be because of Jeju. I continue down the aisle and find a fluffy white carpet with my face on it. Under it is my name in spotted black letters.
“No way,” I whisper looking at it. It’s one of those character drawings on my face just on a wider scale. Mark walks over and stops suddenly.
“You have got to be kidding me,” he says.
“I want it,” I tell him.
“What?” he asks. I turn to face him.
“It’s white and fluffy and exotic!”
“Uh I don’t know Jacks.”
“Come on Mark! It’s a carpet with my face! I must have it!” He smiles a simple smile at me.
“Fine,” he says. He pulls me in and kisses me. Mark’s never been this careless before. Out kissing me and acting so lovingly in public.
“You okay?” I ask him.
“I’m great,” he responds. We get a person to get the carpet for us. It’s a one thousand dollar carpet. Geez if I didn’t love it so much I would have left it. I put my hand in my pocket when Mark stops me.
“A gift from JB,” he says.
“JB wants to give me gifts?” I ask.
“Yeah in place of the jacuzzi,” he says. And he pays for it.
“Aww but I really want that jacuzzi,” I complain.

I get home throw away the vomit coated carpet and place the new on there. When Mark and I put the couch over it. It covers my face. This makes Mark laugh.
“At least you can still see your name,” he says.

Mark

I pull Jackson in again and kiss him. I enjoy every second of the kiss. I just might melt in his arms. I’ve made a decision. I’ll enjoy Jackson and love him as much as I can. And then end everything. It sounds harsh I know but it’s the only thing I can do. He’s still dating Mino and I’m already in too deep to not do all of this now. I’m just waiting for a sign. A little something that will tell me when it’s time to call things off. I’m sorry Jackson but it’s best for the both of us.
In the mean time I’m going to love him like there’s no tomorrow.
I’m already late for work but I can’t seem to make myself leave Jackson. I hold his hand as I walk to the door and when I make it to the door I stop and talk to him. Sweet nothings to each other.
“I love you Jacks,” I tell him. Then I kiss him before he can reply. I don’t want to hear him say it. Hearing him say it will only hurt.

“You’re late,” JB says. He gets up from his chair behind his desk and lets me sit there.
“I had a date,” I tell him. I remove my laptop from my backpack and get started on the files.
“Another one? Didn’t you have one last night?!” he asks.
“Yugyeom, can you put these files up?” I ask the kid. I hand him the files I finished yesterday. And then look over at JB. “Yeah so?” JB looks from me to Yugyeom.
“Never mind. You don’t seem happy,” he says.
“Good job Yugyeom,” I tell him once I realize he’s putting things in alphabetical order. “Because I’m not.”
“Two dates?! I even gave you money and you’re not happy?” he asks.
“Two dates and ,” I tell him.
“You’re killing me,” he says.
“It’s not going to last JB. Sure it makes me happy really happy when I’m with him but the moment we separate I know it’s only going to be for a limited time.”
“Well doesn’t life just ,” he says. “Man I wish I could smoke. It’s all your fault why I don’t.” 
“Smoking is bad!” Yugyeom says.
“Shut it Yugyeom.”
“You don’t look okay either,” I tell JB.
“I’m not.”
“Mind telling me what’s wrong?”
“Jr. told me why he came to visit last night,” he says.
“Why?”
“He’s leaving Korea for a whole year maybe longer.” He frowns and puts his head down.
“What!? Why?”
“He wants to find himself. He believes life is better than being someone’s back up dancer.” He lifts his head tears are in his eyes. “Do you know why I’m so upset that JJ Project broke up?” he asks. 
“I don’t.”
“Because Mark I lost my chance with him. I liked him, I love him. And I knew he felt the same way. I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend but I kept procrastinating it. After our debut I’ll ask him out. After we win an award I’ll do it. And I kept doing that and in the end JJ Project was terminated and we moved on. We kept in touch but it wasn’t enough to start a relationship out of. Every day I regret it. And now I regret it more than ever.” I’st silent for a while. I have no idea what to say to him.
“When does he leave?” I ask.
“In a few months. He said he’ll try to visit. He has a lot of things to fix before going anywhere.” A hour then two hours go by. JB’s finally better and I’m almost done with work.
“This sounds selfish. And I have horrible timing,” I start off.
“Go ahead Mark,,” he says. He’s staring out the window.
“Look I’ll need you to get Jackson a temporary manager for  a while. Not now but soon.”
“We’ll start the interviews tomorrow,” he says without question. Sometimes I’m grateful for having JB as a boss. It took years but now that we understand each other things are easier for the both of us. We just understand each other. I was the one who moved his alcohol addiction into a coffee addiction. I organize all of his things and now he just well understands me. 
“Wait what will Mark hyung be doing when he’s not Jackson’s manager.”
“The same thing he’s doing now. Your job,” JB says.
“Oh.”
“You’re lucky we can afford you now.”
“You don’t have to pay me. I like being with you guys,” Yugyeom says.
“Oh Yug just go get me more coffee and Mark too. You know how he likes it.”
“I want to see him,” I say.
“As soon as you finish you can. Tomorrow when you’re done with his schedule stop by. I’m pretty sure Yugyeom at interviews.” I nod. 
Again I’m sorry Jackson.

A happy begninning but a sad ending. JB's sad and Mark's trying to let Jackson go again. What is to become of these two? Comment/review to find out!