Hope

Just Date Me Already

“Hey you okay?” Jackson asks. I look away from him my hands over my chest. How can he tell something’s wrong with me? When I woke up this morning I realized my eyes were crazy puffy from crying all night so I went to the gift shop and bought sunglasses. Looks like it’s a waste since Jackson can still see that something’s wrong with me. He taps me.
“Mark tell me what’s wrong,” he says.
“Who said there’s anything wrong?” I ask him. He frowns at me.
“I can tell just by looking at you.”
“Oh?” I ask wanting him to continue. He backs away from me a bit.
“Your posture isn’t your usual posture. You’re wearing sunglasses that’s a first. And you’re suit’s all black totally not like you. Something’s wrong.”
“Or unbelievably right,” I tell him.
“You’d smile.” He shakes his head as he looks at the ground. “Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?” he asks. Break up with Mino I think to myself.
“No, I just- I just need to be alone.”
“Come with me?”
“Jackson, being with you does not mean I’m alone.”
“Just come.” He pulls me behind him. We go for a pretty long walk. And walk along the beach to this very stony very rocky area. It’s hard to walk here so I’m grateful for Jackson taking his time and guiding me through. He stops and sits down. I stand there.
“Don’t worry I’m not staying. But after shoots when you’re busy I come here. It’s relaxing and nobody’s around so it’s a perfect place to be when you want to be alone,” he tells me. I can feel my eyes water. What are you doing to me? He takes a deep breath and smiles.
“It’s nice here Mark. On the island. It if you’re in a bad mood. Just relax, feel better and I’ll see you later.” He taps my back and starts through the rocks.
“Jackson?” I call to him. He turns around. “Thank you.”
“Anytime.” He gives me a very wide smile and continues through the rocks. When he’s ear shot away I throw off my sunglasses and scream. I let out all my frustration all my sadness, anger, everything.

Jackson

I hear Mark screaming behind me. I don’t look back. I want to run back and kiss him and cradle him but I don’t. He wants to be alone and I’ll let him. It hurts my heart to know he’s this upset but I’ve already helped him as best as I could. Now all I could do is wait.
I wonder what has him like this. Did he see me with Mino yesterday? I hope not. It’ was a forced I love you that anyone can take the wrong way since I’m a good actor. I don’t want Mino to hurt Mark so right now I’m going to be his dumb little puppet. When he says to move I’ll move. Talk I’ll talk. Tell him I love you as of right now I’ll tell him that and whatever he needs to hear.
I’m sorry Mark. I’m doing all of this for you. And my selfishness of wanting you. I swear.

Mark

He loves him. I think to myself. But he only likes me- sorry correction ‘really likes’ me. If that was true Jackson why did you say that to Mino? How could you say that to Mino? It doesn’t make sense. Is he a liar? Is he just saying that because Mino and him are trying to get under my skin? No I know Jackson enough to know he wouldn’t do that. Maybe, maybe he’s only like this because Mino knows. But how? We were pretty reckless. And maybe Jackson’s trying to lead Mino astray by telling him what he wants to here. Or maybe I’m just filling myself up with false hope. I don’t know what to think anymore. Because deep down. Deep deep down I know Jackson wouldn’t lie to Mino or anyone without a good reason. But what could it be? What could it possibly be? I hate myself and I want to hate him. But I can’t.
I’ll just have to get over him. It’s the only way. 

 

Ah another short chapter! I'm sorry. I didn't know it would be this short. And sorry I didn't have a picture for the last chapter. I did but it wouldn't work. And I tried fixing it and nothing. I didn't want to put a new picture because the one I had fit way too much for me to change it Sorry all over today.

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep it up please! They're my inspiration to keep writing.