Chapter 9

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   In the morning, Chorong is ready to go to work. Bomi is not used to seeing Chorong went up early. “You’re early today? Is there any occasion today?” Chorong smirks. “I know right. There isn’t any occasion. I just can’t sleep last night after having that dream.” Bomi was surprised. “Mwoh?? You don’t go back to sleep? Will you be okay? Won’t you be having a headache?” “Molla Bomi-ah. I don’t know.” Chorong answered her lazily. She was still upset about what happened between her and Sehun.

 

When Chorong reached to the coffee shop, she looks at the counter where Sehun always stands. Sehun was not there. Then Chorong asked Krystal who was near her at that time. “Unnie, have you seen Sehun?” Krystal shrugs her shoulder. “I don’t know Chorong-ah. I haven’t seen him today.” Listening to what Krystal said, Chorong becomes more concerned about Sehun.  Then, Chorong saw Sungmin. She asked Sungmin the same question she asked Krystal. “Sehun? Don’t you know?” Sungmin respond to her question. Chorong was confused. “About what?” She asked. “About him quitting from his job. Don’t you know? I thought you would be the first one to know. You guys are so close though.” Chorong was surprised. “What? He quits? When? I don’t even know about this.” Her feelings becomes mixed up. Sungmin sense something is up between them. “Yes, that’s true. He came here earlier than usual to submit his resignation letter.” “Have it long since he depart from here?” “Not that long. I think its around…. 10 minutes?” Sungmin questions himself.

 

Not long after Sungmin told her about that, Chorong calls Sehun right away. But Sehun didn’t reply any of her calls. Then Chorong asked Sungmin to tell their boss that she has to go out for a moment. Sungmin nodded. But the truth is, Sungmin is nervous to tell the boss, even though their boss is kind. But he tells him anyway, for Chorong’s sake.

 

After that, Chorong ran out to search for Sehun. Chorong searched for him everywhere but she didn’t see any trace of him. She even looks for him around his house but he’s not there either. Chorong gives up, and then she burst into tears. She was scared that something will happen to Sehun and that she will never be able to see him again.

 

Sehun was at Suho’s house at that moment. He went there to hang out because he doesn’t have anything to do. He was bored. Suho wonders why Sehun was there because Sehun is supposed to be at work at that time.

 

[Sehun and Suho’s conversation]

 

Suho: Yah. What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at work?

Sehun: Ani, hyung. I already quit.

Suho: You quitted? Why??

Sehun: No specific reason. I just want to find other jobs with higher income. (Sehun is lying. The truth is, he doesn’t want to look at Chorong anymore. He doesn’t want Suho to know that he is in love with Chorong and that he is close to Chorong.)

Suho: Mwoh? So you mean you are jobless right now?

Sehun: Yeapp.

Suho: What? Then how about your house rent? Foods? I know how tough your life is.

Sehun: I will try to find other jobs.

Suho: It will be hard, Sehun-ah. You should’ve searched for one before you quitted.

Sehun: I know right. (Sehun sigh)

Suho: How about this? You stay here at my house and you work at my dad?

Sehun: Mwoh? N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter