Chapter 13

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Park family arrived home, Chorong went straight to her room and lies down on her bed. She dozes for a few minutes. When she opens her eyes, she looks around. “Aah, I forgot that I am already home. It feels weird for some reason.” Chorong said to herself. Then she stands up and went to the living room where her parents were. She wanted to ask her father about what they talked in the car. She cannot stop thinking about it. She started to talk as soon as she sits next to her father. “Appa, was that true? About the thing you told me in the car? He shouldn’t have gone this far.” “That’s true dear. I don’t know what else to do. We shouldn’t make empty promise. It would make him hoping high.” Her father hugs her after he finished his words. He felt bad making his daughter be with someone she didn’t want to.

 

Chorong can’t stop thinking why Suho would go this far just to be with her. She doesn’t want to be with Suho anymore because she is now in love with somebody. Which is Sehun. Even though she still has a little bit feelings left for Suho, she still doesn’t want to be with him. It’s only like 10% left and it probably the feelings of friendship. Not more than that.

 

The next morning, Chorong went to the coffee shop but she is not going to work. She is going to submit her resignation letter. Her mom asks her to quit so she did so. She is already coming back to her parents though so she thought there is no other reason for her to work. Moreover, Sehun is not there so there really is no reason for her to be there too.

 

When Chorong was about to submit her resignation letter, she saw Krystal. She greets her right away. She wanted to say goodbye to her. “I am going to quit today. Thank you for helping me and for being nice to me all this time.” Krystal was shocked when she heard the news. “Wae?” Krystal asked. “I returned home yesterday and my mom asked me to quit from work.” After Chorong replied Krystal, she smiled and hugged her. Then she went to the boss’s office to officially quit from her job. When she’s done with everything, she went home right away.

 

At the time Chorong arrived home, she saw someone at the front gate of her house. Suho. She pretended to not saw him and just walks pass him. When Chorong was about to close the gate, Suho blocks her and grabs her. As soon as Suho lets her go, Chorong yells at him. “What are you doing?” “He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter