Chapter 15

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun went out to meet Chorong. Suho, who said that he would not follow along, is actually tailing Sehun. He wanted to know whom exactly is Sehun going to meet. He went by car while Sehun went by taxi. When they arrived at the destination, Suho wonders, why must it be at the coffee shop? Then Sehun went out of the taxi and proceeds to the coffee shop. He doesn’t have any idea that he is being followed. Inside the coffee shop, Chorong is waiting for him. She smiled widely because she was glad to see Sehun again. “So what is it that you wanted to tell me?” Sehun asks as soon as he sits in front of Chorong. “Ah, its about Joon Myung oppa. I want to ask you about him.” Sehun was flustered because she knew they call Suho ‘Joon Myung’. “Joon Myung hyung?” “He is your friend right? And you knew that he is my ex-boyfriend!” Chorong suddenly becomes emotional which makes Sehun speechless. He didn’t say a word. Instead, he just stares at Chorong when Chorong also did the same. Then Chorong started to talk again. “Oppa! Answer my question!” “Yes, he is my friend. And yes, I know he is your ex-boyfriend! Are you satisfied now?!”

 

Chorong was startled because Sehun was being harsh. Sehun went out of the coffee shop after he answered Chorong while Chorong was still standing there. She still cannot believe Sehun’s attitude just now. She thought to herself. “So that was his reason for not wanting to be with me. Because he cares for his friend.” She becomes teary after thinking that.

 

While Sehun and Chorong were talking, Suho was right behind Sehun and he heard every single words they talked. Suho was devastated by what he heard. I can’t believe you did this to me, Park Chorong. You said that you will accept me and try to loves me as before. Moreover, the guy that you like is actually Sehun. My best friend! Suho mutters with anger. Suho don’t want to hear it any longer so he stands up and went back home.

 

As soon as Sehun arrived home, Suho asked him right away. “Where are you from, Sehun-ah?” “Meet up with a friend.” Sehun simply answers him. Suho glares at Sehun. “Friend? Chorong is a friend of yours?” Sehun was surprised because Suho knows the truth. “How did you know I met her?” “So it is true you that you met her. Do you think I won’t follow you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter