Chapter 2

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aigoo, mianhaeyo. It’s just that I’m so happy.” Chorong said awkwardly after they push away from each other. They both froze for a moment. “I better go now.” Chorong break off the silence and hurriedly went out of the shop.

Chorong was confused by her own action. “Why did I hug him? I must be really crazy. Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! How can I face him tomorrow! ><” Chorong said to herself then went straight to Bomi’s house while whining to herself. When she arrived, she just greets Bomi along with Bomi’s parents before she rush to Bomi’s room.

 

-Bomi’s P.O.V

“What is wrong with her? Did she not get the job?” I thought to myself. The fact she when straight into the room makes me worried. Pushing away all the worries, I head in to the room. Chorong unnie is hiding herself inside blanket. I decided to ask her about it. “Unnie gwaenchanha? What’s with the weird atmosphere? Are you rej-…

-End of Bomi P.O.V-

 

Bomi can’t finish her words. Chorong cuts her off by saying “I hugged a man accidently. Moreover he’s the one of the employees at the coffee shop. HOW CAN I FACE HIM TOMMOROW?!!” Bomi giggles and teases Chorong even more. “Aigoo, what should I do with my chinggu. You just can’t avoid that habit of yours when you excited. Oh dear” Chorong just sign. She doesn’t have any strength to fight right now. She just let Bomi be.

 

Next morning: Chorong’s first day of work

Chorong wake up excitedly then sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter