Chapter 10

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Suho arrived at the hospital, he goes to the counter to ask where Chorong is. Soon after the nurse told him, he ran to the place he was told. When he gets there, he saw Minho and Taemin, and even Bomi. When Bomi saw Suho, she wonders how he knows Chorong was admitted in the hospital. “Suho oppa? How do you know Chorong is here?” “Aah, my friends told me so.” Bomi was confused. “Friends? You mean this two guys are your friends?” Suho nods and moves his attention to Chorong. He saw Chorong slightly moves. “I think she’s awake.” Suho informed to the rest. All of their attention is now at Chorong. They all asked her the same question. Whether she is fine. But Chorong is still having a slight headache to answer their question. She looks at them one by one. First, she saw Bomi. Then she saw the person next to Bomi, who is Suho. She was surprised seeing Suho standing there. What is he doing here? Chorong thought. She actually wants to say that but still doesn’t have the energy to talk. When Chorong was about to sit down, Bomi asked her to go back to sleep. She still looks tired. Chorong obeys her best friend and went back to sleep because she is still exhausted.

 

After Bomi makes sure Chorong is asleep, she turned to Suho. “Suho oppa, follow me. We need to talk.” Suho follows her right after without knowing anything. Then, when Suho and Bomi are not seen from the sight, Taemin and Minho looks at each other. “Suho?” Minho questioned Taemin. They both shrug their shoulders. They decided to let it go.

 

Bomi bring Suho to somewhere quiet. As soon as she stops, she turned to Suho and starts to talk. “Oppa.” “Ne?” Suho replied. Bomi stays quiet for a while. “I want to ask you something related to Chorong.” Suho is confused by her words. “What about her?” “Do you really loves her, or you just wants to take revenge on her?” Bomi asked suspiciously. Suho laughs at her question. “Is that even a question? I think that question shouldn’t have been asked. I love her, of course. And what? Revenge? For what?” Bomi was taken aback. “Who knows you holds grudge, like the one in dramas. Because she is the one who left you. And her reason is only because of her parents.” “What? I will not do that. I am not that bad. I know I don’t have manners but I am not a bad person.” Suho was hurt because Bomi doubted him. Bomi regrets saying all that to Suho. “Arasso, mianhae! I just don’t want my friend being hurt by someone.” Suho understands Bomi’s intention but he’s still hurt. “Ne.” He simply answers her.

 

Both of them went back to Chorong after having that deep conversation. Bomi sees Chorong and she’s already awake. She thought it’s haven’t been long since she slept. Or I took a long time talking to Suho oppa? Bomi panicked for no reason. Then she goes to Chorong and smiles happily seeing Chorong energized. “Are you okay?” Bomi asked Chorong. “Hmm, a little.” Chorong still sounds weak. Later on, Suho comes. Chorong saw him from afar. “What are you doing here?” Suho just smiles and gets closer to Chorong. He speaks up. “When you fainted earli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter