Chapter 14

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho leaves Chorong’s house with a light heart. Before he departs, he calls Sehun to share the good news.

 

[Sehun and Suho’s phone conversation]

Suho: Sehun-ah!! I am sooo happy!

Sehun: Yeayyy!~~ I am sooo happy! (Sehun mimicks Suho). HAHAHA. What is it about, hyung?

Suho: Have a guess.

Sehun: Eyyy.. That’s not fun, hyung. Don’t make me guess it or it’ll ruin your mood. (Sehun jokes around).

Suho: Arasso, arasso! Ummmm… I am now back with Chorong! How good is that!

Sehun: Really? (Sehun who was cheerful before is now upset after what Suho said.)

Suho: Ofcourse. Why would I be happy if this is a lie? Aigoo. Okay, I will tell you the details later when I am home.

Sehun: Oooh… Okay, see you later.

 

After he ended the call, Suho calls Taemin and Minho right away. He asked them to come over to his house. Both Minho and Taemin agrees but they wonder why Suho sounds excited. They decided to hear him out at his house.

 

They all are now at Suho’s house. Suho tells everything to them of what happened before this. Every detail, from A to Z. Minho feels happy for Suho when he heard the news and so does to Taemin. They are happy that Suho is now back together with Chorong. Sehun is the only one who is unpleasant when Suho excitedly told the stories. He becomes more upset the more he heard it. He can’t stand it anymore so he stands up and excuse himself. “I am going out for a while.” All of their eyes are at Sehun. “Where are you going Sehun-ah?” Suho asked. “There is something I need to buy.” Sehun answered Suho then he went out right away. The three of them wonders why Sehun was being indifferent.

 

The truth why Sehun wants to go out is because he wanted to call Chorong. He wanted to confirm either what Suho said is true or not. Before he calls Chorong, he ponders. ShouId I call her? Or should I not? Aish! Let’s just give it a try. Sehun calls her right away without delaying any time. If not, he would probably change his mind.

 

Meanwhile at Chorong’s house, she is still laying down on her bad, thinking about Sehun. Suddenly she heard her phone rings. She lazily takes her phone and sees the screen. Her eyes widen when she saw Sehun’s name. She answered it as soon as she see Sehun’s name.

 

[Sehun and Chorong’s phone conversation]:

Chorong: Sehun oppa!

Sehun: Ne, Chorong-ah.

Chorong: Sehun oppa! (Chorong keeps on calling his name because she is very excited.)

Sehun: I have something to ask you.

Chorong: About what?

Sehun: Ummmm.. I heard that you’re now back together with you ex?

Chorong: That’s true. But I don’t have any feelings towards him. I still love you. Besides, all this is just because of that crazy promised my parents made with…. Aishh you don’t want to know. But the reason I agreed to be with him is because of you. You never called me until now.

Sehun: I know.

Chorong: Anyway, how do you know all this?

 

Sehun ends the call without answering the question. He only needs to confirm whether she really is together with Suho or not. And now he has the answer. He can only sigh. Then he went back to Suho’s house.

 

The next morning, Chorong calls Sehun to ask the question she asked him yesterday. She wanted to know ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter