The Beginning

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong pov

I woke up in the morning and I noticed something is different. I looked around and I find out that I am not in my bedroom. ”Chorong unnie! Come down and let’s eat breakfast together. Ppali!” That’s my friend Bomi. Only now I realize that I’m at her house.

-End Of Chorong’s pov-

 

Before Chorong sit down, she looks at the food on the table. They are not the food that she used to eat at home. But she eats it anyway. This is a breakfast that she has been longing for. Eating together with family. Her parents are always busy and they always went home in the middle of the night. Then they went back to work early in the morning.

 

 In the middle of eating, Chorong told Bomi that she wanted to find a job. “There is a job vacancy at the coffee shop somewhere here. I saw the advertisement on my way home yesterday. Do you want to try that out?” Bomi replied. “That should be great!” Yoon ahjumma added.  Chorong said that she will check it in the afternoon.

In the afternoon, Chorong went to the suggested coffee shop to confirm about the job. She asked the cashier, Sehun to her to the boss’s office since no one else is around. Sehun notices that Chorong is nervous on the way to the boss’s office. “Gwenchanha, don’t be nervous. Uri sajangnim is very nice. No need to worry”. Sehun tried to comfort Chorong.

In the boss’s office, Chorong is being interviewed for a while and is accepted immediately. She will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter