Chapter 11

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Suho, Minho and Taemin arrived at Suho’s house, they went to the living room. While they talked, the doorbell rings. “Taemin-ah, open the door for me.” Suho grins. Then Taemin stand up and went to the front door. When he opens the door, he saw Sehun. He hugged him and said, “I missed you Sehun-ah!” Sehun sigh because Taemin made him surprised. Seriously, this hyung. Sehun mumbles. They went to the living room afterwards. Minho and Suho welcomed Sehun with a smile. Then all of them sit together. Not long after, Suho started to talk. “Starting today, Sehun will be living together with me here.” He announces that while smiling ear to ear. Minho and Taemin were shocked. “Ne?” They both said at the same time. Minho was eager to know the whole story. “How come he lives here?” “Aah, its because he resigned from his job at the coffee shop because he wanted to find better job. I know he needs to pay for house rent and other things so I asked him to stay here. Since I lived alone though.” Suho explained everything. Minho and Taemin nod understanding the whole situation. “Then may I also stay here? Ne, hyung?” Taemin begged him while doing aegyo. “Stop calling me hyung, can you? I’m only a month older than you! Don’t beg me with that useless aegyo of yours. It won’t carry me away. Anyway, you living here? No way. You have your parents so stay with them.” Suho replied. Minho and Sehun burst out laughing looking at Suho and Taemin.

 

On the same day, Chorong asked Bomi to send her leave of absence letter. Chorong is aware that their boss is still mad at her. Chorong is afraid to come to work the day after tomorrow. Moreover, she only has a day off. She has to prepare herself in a short time.

 

The next day, Suho went to the coffee shop to search for Chorong. Suho asked the cashier at the counter but that person didn’t know her because he is still new there. Suho looks around the coffee shop and he spotted one person, which is Krystal. He asked her where Chorong is. “Chorong is absent for today because she fainted yesterday. And she is still unwell.” Krystal replied.  “Do you know where she stays now?” Suho asked her again. Krystal thought for a while before answering. “I am not quite sure. Maybe Sehun knows where she lives.” Suho was shocked when Krystal mentioned Sehun’s name. Suho asked her again to make sure whom she meant. “You mean, Oh Sehun?” Krystal nodded. Krystal was wondering how that person knows Sehun’s name. Then Suho sits and ordered coffee. While waiting, he calls Sehun.

 

Suho: Yah Sehun-ah.

Sehun: Ne, hyung. Wae?

Suho: You know where Chorong lives, right?

Sehun: Ne? Chorong’s house? (Sehun pretended to not know because he don’t want to tell Suho)

Suho: Yes, Chorong’s house.  I went to the coffee shop and asked about Chorong. One of the employees said Chorong is absent. When I asked her about Chorong’s address, she said that you would know.

Sehun: Aah, her address... (Sehun thinks for a while. He doesn’t know what else to do so he just tells him her address. Sehun is worried that Suho will know about their relationship. That they were close.)

Suho: Arasso, gomawo Sehun-ah. Saranghae! (Suho was happy)

Sehun: Ne, hyung.

 

Once they ended their call, Suho went to the address that Sehun tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter