Chapter 5

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chorong arrived home, she went straight to Bomi’s room with a sad face. Bomi sees this and ask “Why are you looking so depressed?” Chorong tells everything to Bomi. Each and every detail.

Chorong feels ashamed about herself, saying that she still likes Suho. ”But now, I really love Sehun, you know that right?” Bomi can’t understand her friend right now. “If you love Sehun, why did you tell him that you still likes Suho?! That’s just ridiculous, but do you really like Suho?” She exclaimed. “I do like him but it’s not like before. I met him earlier and I remember about our past memories.” Chorong said that with a sad face. “This is so like you, very honest and careless. You shouldn’t have said that you still likes Suho. What does that make Sehun?” Bomi’s words make Chorong sigh. “Hmm... Molla. I can’t think straight at that time.” “Don’t think about it anymore, past is past. You can’t cut that part which you regretted happening, right? This is not a drama okay. Now go ahead and take a shower. You already smells like a dead fish.” Bomi said playfully. Chorong smiles and hits Bomi. “Now that’s my chinggu.” Bomi gets ready for bed while Chorong went to take a shower.

The next morning, Chorong and Sehun works as usual. They didn’t talk to each other. They haven’t greet each other or even smile to each other. But in the afternoon, Sehun had something to talk to Chorong. “Chorong-ah, may I have a word with you?” “Ne, oppa, of course.” They went to somewhere qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter